********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

192,400 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
Ag Natural
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Its not like Brady was carrying them to the chip last season. It was great defense, solid running game and great leadership from the QB. Hell, didn't Brady throw a couple picks in the second half of the super bowl?

The key to this game will be the Cowboys oline.
Tastybrisket10
AG
They're saying the same thing about Dak. First good hit on him let's see what happens.
Macarthur
Ag Natural said:

Its not like Brady was carrying them to the chip last season. It was great defense, solid running game and great leadership from the QB. Hell, didn't Brady throw a couple picks in the second half of the super bowl?

The key to this game will be the Cowboys oline.

Yes, folks do forget that Brady wasn't exactly Pat Mahomes. He's still Brady though.

I agree we gotta get good OL play, but I think the biggest key will be our front 7 on D. TB likes to run the ball so TB doesn't have to throw 50 times a game. If they have success running the ball, it's a looong night.
BenFiasco14
AG
Are we ready for score predictions yet?

I say Bucs 34 Cowboys 24
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
gigem1223
I think the defense plays well tonight and we see a Tank sighting. However I also think the Tampa D plays well and squeaks one out. TB 24 Dallas 20
TyHolden
AG
Boys will be ultra-conservative with Dak.
Bucs will sit back and make Dak beat them with his arm.
Unless Zeke goes off, it's a no-brainer.
35-21 Bucs.
98Ag99Grad
AG
27-17 TB. This is preseason game 1-4 for Dak.
PatAg
AG
I was feeling a lot more confident with Martin in the OL
DannyDuberstein
AG
I think Dak will look great. I think the defense will still suck. 34-27 TB
jr15aggie
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Are we ready for score predictions yet?

I say Bucs 34 Cowboys 24

This was my score, but I had a more specific breakdown.

Tampa goes into halftime 24-7. After trading early 3rd quarter field goals, Dallas gets going and scores 14 unanswered. There's 8 minutes left in the 4th, we are only down 3, and we have them on the run! EZ money for the goat... he marches 75 yards for the game clinching TD.

Tampa wins and covers the spread.

And here I am the resident sunshine pumper... hope I'm wrong this time!
jr15aggie
AG
PS... I hear that Brady is still B* and moaning about the fact that the NFL changed the player number rules. Makes it hard for him to identify the Mike LB, etc.

Cry me a river... regardless of what I think is going to happen, I hope Dallas beats his ASS tonight. Let's go Cowboys!!!!
Southlake
Gotta admit, NFL had had this numbering system forever. Don't think I can stand to see a guard with #3 or a DT with 13 or a DB with 67.

I'd just like to see the cowboy play a solid game and not get hurt. With 17 games and the NFL East, it won't really matter that much.

Any definitive word on Martin yet?
jtstanley4621
AG
Martin being out is gonna be a huge loss. Williams hasn't played a ton either. I think the only way we win is if the Bucs suffer a massive super bowl hangover this year, but I don't think that's going to happen. Felt to me like they finally figured out what works for them and now they're gonna be on a roll.

24-10 Bucs, with our lone TD coming in garbage time
Legal Custodian
AG
F you guys. Go big or go home.

34-17 Cowboys win.
Legal Custodian
gigem1223
You should post on this thread more
Ag Natural
AG
National shows are basically calling this the lock of the century. FPI gives the Bucs a 70% of winning. 90% of the bets are on Bucs (which sounds crazy).

This is why I try not to listen to these mouth breathers. They are worried that Dak isn't healthy or he's rusty. OMG he did play a preseason game!!! Yeah just like last year and just like many of the veteran starting QBs in the league. Dallas' defense is TERRIBLE. We know this because you know.. last year it was. Under a different DC and with only what? 50% at most of the defensive personnel back this year.

Predicting the Bucs will be good is easy. They got everyone back from a really good season. But predicting the Cowboys to be awful is just a guess.
Macarthur
Yeah, with everyone going hard TB, I'm starting to think we might have a chance. Let's not forget, this Tampa team was 7-5 at one point last year and lost like 3 in a row in Nov, I think.

Are we sure they're going to rip off 17 in a row this year?
gigem1223
They were also 1-5 against teams with a winning record last regular season.
Vince Blake
Ben Abbott squeezing every last ounce of mileage out of those David Irving commercials.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Vince Blake said:

Ben Abbott squeezing every last ounce of mileage out of those David Irving commercials.

Ben Abbott and associates,
don't let Goodell wreck your life
Grapesoda2525
Consider me concerned about the health of this team. If Collins can't hold up or dak can't hold up the whole situation changes for the worst.

28-14 TB

I'd love to just get out of here with good health and a respectable showing, but I guess we'll see.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Lift every voice and sing? More like lift every hamburger to your mouth with this fatty choir. Covid comorbidity alert
Kozmozag
Nfl hates America still, f those guys
wbt5845
AG
What the hell was that long ass song?
MallalieuAg
AG
Well I'm switching channels now. I thought we were done with crap.
TyHolden
AG
no game thread???
Macarthur
Snowflakes
gigem1223
You'd think the Bucs went 19-0 last season with as much as the media is sucking them off. **** them. Do it Boys!
Ol Jock 99
AG

ChemAg15
AG
Pass protection. Every time he got the ball, he had 2 defenders in his face. Credit the bucs for shutting the run down.
jtstanley4621
AG
We should ABSOLUTELY lean on the passing game this year. Let the pass establish the run
Saint Pablo
Hate playing for the FG there after the day Zurlein had…what the hell was that third down call!? A screen like 7 yards behind the line of scrimmage?
Grapesoda2525
McGovern proved himself tonight. The offensive line is going to be very stout when Martin gets back.
ChemAg15
AG
Proved he was a liability. How many holding calls were called on him? How many plays did his man affecf?
Grapesoda2525
ChemAg15 said:

Proved he was a liability. How many holding calls were called on him? How many plays did his man affecf?
I think you have McGovern mixed up with Connor Williams.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.