********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

186,623 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Southlake said:

Yes, when Tyron is playing, he's awesome, but I've personally lost faith in his durability.

Tank is a live wire. His stupid assed holding call in the SF game made no sense at all.

I think that was Gregory...
Southlake
Macarthur said:

Southlake said:

Yes, when Tyron is playing, he's awesome, but I've personally lost faith in his durability.

Tank is a live wire. His stupid assed holding call in the SF game made no sense at all.

I think that was Gregory...
Yup. I stand corrected. I meant Gregory. My issue with Tank is that I feel he was totally dominating until he signed his contract then downshifted. Still good, but I thought he'd be a crusher.
jr15aggie
AG
D-Ware not being a first ballot HOF is clown world stuff. Just more "we can't have too many Cowboys in the HOF" bias.

No 9 on the all time sack leader board. How the heck does anybody in the top 10 of any major category not be a first ballot HOF?

And yet some of the people on here want to argue that the phantom calls/no calls we've been seeing in Cowboy games (especially the playoffs) since Goodell took over is just us being crazy/desperate fans! There is some legit anti-Cowboy nonsense going on.
Macarthur

Wonder if you guys would be interested in starting a Mock Draft only thread?
NukeAg10
AG
I really hope the cowboys can snag green.
PooDoo
AG
Start it up, I'm a sucker for mock drafts.

It's really an amazing way to dig in and learn these prospects

Are we due any comp picks? There are some really interesting prospects dropping to the 3rd round.
TyHolden
AG
PooDoo said:

Are we due any comp picks?
we should get some pity picks for that horrible Zeke contract…
PooDoo
AG
PooDoo
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.