********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

192,384 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
NukeAg10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rams winning doesn't really change anything. Cowboys have the tie breaker on them, so they just have to keep winning. Only thing that would've sucked would've been a Rams loss and bucs win.
NukeAg10
AG
It had absolutely no shot of working.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Living in Oregon stinks for NFL… I'm 10 hours away from Seattle but still have to watch the Seachickens vs Detroit instead of Boys/Cards.

Luckily I can stream it illegally but would much rather watch it without the hassle. I hope the rumors of Sunday Ticket moving away from Directv are true for 2022. I'd gladly pay $400+
Proposition Joe
Bucs win
ChemAg15
AG
Lol rams and bucs both win. Time to bet the house on arizona
jr15aggie
AG
Friggin Jets and friggin Tom Brady who just won't go away.
NukeAg10
AG
Doesn't change anything. Just gotta keep winning and keep that 3 way tie.
NukeAg10
AG
The most possible jets way to lose.

Ravens have now ****ed us twice in 3 weeks, with the Packers loss as well.
Ag12thman
AG
Brady easily wins after trailing for 99% of the game.
Iowaggie
AG
jr15aggie said:

Fox just showed AB for Tampa walking off the field, removing his gloves and shirt and throwing it into the stands like the game was over.

Rofl... I hope he has gone complete head case on them license has everywhere else!

He's decided to opt out of his career.

Will look forward to his crazy comments on social media
Ag12thman
AG
They don't need his drama and won without him.
double aught
AG
More catches for Evans.
Ag12thman
AG
double aught said:

More catches for Evans.
Yep.
jtstanley4621
AG
Absolutely classic cowboys loss in that game. Coming off a huge win against a team that had started to fade without one of their biggest stars. Absolutely shot ourselves in the foot in terms of playoff standings
TyHolden
AG
Hello darkness my old friend…
TexasAggie_97
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

Absolutely classic cowboys loss in that game. Coming off a huge win against a team that had started to fade without one of their biggest stars. Absolutely shot ourselves in the foot in terms of playoff standings
Don't worry so much about playoff standings because no matter where they were they are most likely a one and done team.
birdman
This loss doesn't bother me that much. I didn't think we were going to catch the Packers and earn the number one seed. Of course, if the Bucs and Rams had been beaten, that would have been better.

But the Cowboys were guilty of enjoying the smell of their own farts. I think the being hoisted up by their own petards might do them some good. Stay humble, stay hungry.

The main thing for Cowboys is to be healthy for the playoffs.
gigem1223
TexasAggie_97 said:

jtstanley4621 said:

Don't worry so much about playoff standings because no matter where they were they are most likely a one and done team.

So weird how you only post in game threads or this thread when the cowboys lose or are losing….
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
As a San Francisco 49ers fan, I was rooting for the Dallas Cowboys to beat the Arizona Cardinals because the Los Angeles Rams would have clinched the NFC West division title. Clinching the NFC West division title today would have given the Rams an opportunity to rest their starters next week. But because the Cardinals snapped a 3-game losing streak with a 25-22 upset over the Cowboys on the road, the Rams need to beat or tie the 49ers to win the NFC West.

If the Green Bay Packers hang on to beat the Minnesota Vikings, the Philadelphia Eagles would clinch a NFC wildcard playoff spot. That means 9-7 the 49ers and the 8-8 New Orleans Saints will battle for the last NFC Wildcard playoff spot. If the Saints beat the Atlanta Falcons, and the 49ers lose to the Rams, the Saints would get the final playoff spot.
TexasAggie_97
AG
gigem1223 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

jtstanley4621 said:

So weird how you only post in game threads or this thread when the cowboys lose or are losing….
Mostly because when they are winning it's fun but I have been a cowboy fan long enough to expect and accept them losing. Hell it's funny to see them get peoples hopes up only to dash them again. Trust me I want them to win but honestly I don't see it happening again while Jerry is alive and running this team. I was a senior in high school and having a blast watching the triplets back in 92 but after those 3 Super Bowls its been a comedy of errors and missteps that has seen this once proud team be one of the few to not be in the Super Bowl for more than 25 years.
ramblin_ag02
AG
When we look good we look really good. When we look bad we look really bad. I think our best case scenario is that we can beat any team going away. But I don't see us doing that 4 games in a row, and our team implodes in close games
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gigem1223
TexasAggie_97 said:

gigem1223 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

jtstanley4621 said:

Mostly because when they are winning it's fun but I have been a cowboy fan long enough to expect and accept them losing. Hell it's funny to see them get peoples hopes up only to dash them again. Trust me I want them to win but honestly I don't see it happening again while Jerry is alive and running this team. I was a senior in high school and having a blast watching the triplets back in 92 but after those 3 Super Bowls its been a comedy of errors and missteps that has seen this once proud team be one of the few to not be in the Super Bowl for more than 25 years.

You don't have to convince me what type of "fan" you are. The Cowboys fanbase is littered with your type. The worst type, the kind who say nothing when they're riding high and then the slightest blip and here you are spouting the same bull***** The kind who thinks because the past 25 years have resulted in several failures means this years and every other year after team's success means will end the same…with failure. What's the point of even being a "fan" if you already know the outcome? That's not a fan to me.
NukeAg10
AG
Amen.
TheCougarHunter
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Living in Oregon stinks for NFL… I'm 10 hours away from Seattle but still have to watch the Seachickens vs Detroit instead of Boys/Cards.

Luckily I can stream it illegally but would much rather watch it without the hassle. I hope the rumors of Sunday Ticket moving away from Directv are true for 2022. I'd gladly pay $400+

I feel your pain man. I'm in Oregon as well
Southlake
gigem1223 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

jtstanley4621 said:

Do you really keep track of how and when and why other posters post? You keep a dossier? I read here and occasionally post a thought but really about all I can maybe tell you about other posters is who the super fans are.
I usually don't even look at the names
Sounds like you're an angry frustrated fan taking it out on that other fan.

Of course we're all frustrated.

Ag Natural
AG
So the Boys play the Eagles on Saturday night. Eagles need it to clinch a spot. The Cowboys could move up from the 4 spot with a win and a Rams loss to the 49ers. So this isn't a dead weekend. I dont expect Mccarthy to rest anyone unless they've got an injury.
Ag12thman
AG
The Eagles are in after Green Bay's win tonight.
BenFiasco14
AG
Ag12thman said:

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Ag Natural
AG
Ag12thman said:

I see. I still think we try to win that game on Saturday. We don't want to end the season on a losing streak.
BenFiasco14
AG
Yeah if we and the friggin Eagles are in regardless, it should be Cooper Rush time next week.

We're gonna lose Tony Pollard in the off-season I'm assuming? That's gonna hurt.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Danny Vermin
Unless they trade him, Pollard is not a free agent until 2023 and will be here next season.
gigem1223
Southlake said:

gigem1223 said:

TexasAggie_97 said:

jtstanley4621 said:

Do you really keep track of how and when and why other posters post? You keep a dossier? I read here and occasionally post a thought but really about all I can maybe tell you about other posters is who the super fans are.
I usually don't even look at the names
Sounds like you're an angry frustrated fan taking it out on that other fan.

Of course we're all frustrated.

Really not that hard to look at a posters post history….
BMX Bandit
And when posts are so terrible, they stand out, and easy to remember who that person is
NukeAg10
AG
Thinking more about yesterday, the late game turnovers by Dak are very disconcerting. 3 of the last 4 games, he's had an awful turnover late in the game. This is the kind of stuff people **** all over Romo for, but this seems worse.
ramblin_ag02
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Thinking more about yesterday, the late game turnovers by Dak are very disconcerting. 3 of the last 4 games, he's had an awful turnover late in the game. This is the kind of stuff people **** all over Romo for, but this seems worse.
Same situation leads to same problem. Defense giving up points and no run game means the QB has to force the issue every series. That leads to some ugly interceptions.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.