********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

192,395 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
PooDoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's calling the cowboys line up with all DEs the Endgame Package.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Who is the moron?
gigem1223
Well tuff break for Arizona, losing Hopkins for rest of regular season. Hopefully helps us avoid that 4 spot.
Southlake
Grapesoda2525 said:

Southlake said:

Proposition Joe said:

The 39% odds is basically reflecting our chances with assumption we get the 3 seed or better.

2 or 3 seed and we're likely ~ 11pt favorites in the wildcard round at home (vs WAS/SF/MIN/PHI).

In the divisional round if we're 3 seed, we'll be around 3 point dogs, if we're 2 seed we'll be around 3 point favorites.

Calculates out to around 39%.

Cards win the west puts LA in the top WC spot, no?

Dont want to play SF or Minn.

Wash or Phi shouldn't be a problem, but if everyone wins out, it looks like LA, even if we beat the Cards
I thought since the rams beat Arizona it made it to where if we win out, we would at least avoid being #4.
If Dallas loses to the cards they will have 5 losses

GB Ariz and TB with 3 losses if they win out?
Grapesoda2525
Sounds like the giants have a backup QB this week. They don't seem like much of a threat to me.
PooDoo
AG
Parsons, Tank, Diggs, & Hooker interviewed by Hall

Ag Natural
AG
Does everyone remember when the Wentz vs Dak argument was real?
98Ag99Grad
AG
Was thinking about that earlier. He was on his way to being mvp, gets hurt, they still win the SB but he's never been the same. Too many injuries and interceptions.
gigem1223
Skins getting fricked. Their game pushed till Tuesday, then turn around and have to come Dallas on Sunday. 2 divisional road games in 5 days.
jr15aggie
AG
gigem1223 said:

Skins getting fricked. Their game pushed till Tuesday, then turn around and have to come Dallas on Sunday. 2 divisional road games in 5 days.

No different than the NFL making us play 3 games in a span of 11 days. Screw WFT!
MookieBlaylock
AG
jr15aggie said:

gigem1223 said:

No different than the NFL making us play 3 games in a span of 11 days. Screw WFT!

Its true

DannyDuberstein
AG
Listening to the ticket pregame and heard an interesting stat regarding the loss of Blake Jarwin. Now he only had 10 catches on the year, but before he got hurt, they were averaging 9 yards per pass attempt and 6 yards per rush in 12 personnel. That package has declined a lot, to the point where they dont run it nearly as much. Going heavy a lot more with one of the Connor's in the backfield, but that's basically just signaling that a run is coming
Macarthur
DannyDuberstein said:

Listening to the ticket pregame and heard an interesting stat regarding the loss of Blake Jarwin. Now he only had 10 catches on the year, but before he got hurt, they were averaging 9 yards per pass attempt and 6 yards per rush in 12 personnel. That package has declined a lot, to the point where they dont run it nearly as much. Going heavy a lot more with one of the Connor's in the backfield, but that's basically just signaling that a run is coming
I heard that too. Crazy stat
Grapesoda2525
Cardinals losing to lions. Keep it up lions!
agsalaska
AG
Great tackle by Kazee. I could care less about the horse collar.
agsalaska
AG
Is Jarwin out for the year?
BenFiasco14
AG
If Falcons beat SF today it will clinch a playoff berth for the Boys
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
gigem1223
Solid chance this team can win out and have a shot at the #1 seed if the Cards continue to slide.
Txhuntr
AG
I wish I was as optimistic as you, but I just don't see Tampa dropping 2 of their last 4. Pretty amazing how weak their schedule is
NukeAg10
AG
gigem1223 said:

Solid chance this team can win out and have a shot at the #1 seed if the Cards continue to slide.

With the loss to Tampa the 1 seed will take a lot of luck, but as long as they stay away from the 4 I'm happy.
All I do is Nguyen
I'll be honest, so long as we keep winning I don't care how ugly or pretty it is. We only committed one turnover but the defense is clicking at the PERFECT time. I'll take it how I can get it
gigem1223
NukeAg10 said:

gigem1223 said:

With the loss to Tampa the 1 seed will take a lot of luck, but as long as they stay away from the 4 I'm happy.

Just need GB and TB to lose 1 game each and we win out. In that scenario we would have the tiebreaker due to conference record I believe.
JAggie2007
AG
Txhuntr said:

I wish I was as optimistic as you, but I just don't see Tampa dropping 2 of their last 4. Pretty amazing how weak their schedule is
Cowboys need to win out and Tampa Bay and Green Bay both to lose one game. In a three way tie with no head to head matchups Dallas would get #1 due to conference record.
Grapesoda2525
This defense is good enough to win playoff games as long as people stay healthy. I think we can lean on the defense to beat Washington and Philly, but we might need dak to do something against Arizona to win.

As long as we avoid the 4 seed, I'm happy.
NukeAg10
AG
gigem1223 said:

NukeAg10 said:

gigem1223 said:

Just need GB and TB to lose 1 game each and we win out. In that scenario we would have the tiebreaker due to conference record I believe.

In that case, go ravens.
MookieBlaylock
AG
The ravens are awful

Cowboys getting the 3 seed
jr15aggie
AG
Offense is currently playing like a bottom 10 unit. Just stay healthy and keep ironing out the rough spots.

The defense is playing like a unit that can steal any game at any time.

Just trying to enjoy this team... the can be special, hoping for fireworks come playoff time!
Macarthur
jr15aggie said:

Offense is currently playing like a bottom 10 unit. Just stay healthy and keep ironing out the rough spots.

The defense is playing like a unit that can steal any game at any time.

Just trying to enjoy this team... the can be special, hoping for fireworks come playoff time!
Yeah, certainly not optimal. HOwever, anytime you can win a road division game by double digits, you have to be happy.

Sturm mentioned on twitter that it wouldn't surprise him if Dallas was being pretty conservative with their game plan because they pretty much have this division wrapped up. Not sure what to make of that.

I think Dak looked better today. Keep in mind, those 4 or so drops by Lamb were pretty big. Dak's yardage would have been closer to 300 and maybe one more TD.
jr15aggie
AG
Agreed... one drop in particular erased a 30 yard gain across mid field on a perfectly thrown ball.

The offense has plenty of room to grow, but we have plenty of reason to think they can get there. For now, happy about another win.
ChemAg15
AG
JAggie2007 said:

Txhuntr said:

Cowboys need to win out and Tampa Bay and Green Bay both to lose one game. In a three way tie with no head to head matchups Dallas would get #1 due to conference record.

In the 3 way tie doesn't dallas get kicked out first due to TB having the head to head win? Then TB and GB would do a 2 team tiebreaker.
Wisconsin_Ag
NukeAg10 said:

gigem1223 said:

NukeAg10 said:

gigem1223 said:

In that case, go ravens.

Close but no cigar
Proposition Joe
ChemAg15 said:

JAggie2007 said:

Txhuntr said:

In the 3 way tie doesn't dallas get kicked out first due to TB having the head to head win? Then TB and GB would do a 2 team tiebreaker.

No, in seeding tiebreakers head-to-head only matters if there's a consensus head-to-head (ie. one team beat both other teams).

Two-way tie with Tampa we'd lose head-to-head, but with 3-way tie it will go to conference records.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Wtf ravens. Went for 2 when they could've gotten OT.
mike_ags_fan12
Ravens are addicted to not using the best kicker in NFL history
Ag12thman
AG
Really dumb decision with a back-up QB playing and the best kicker ever on your team.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.