********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

192,383 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
bonfarr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Justin Fields looked good, who will the Bears cut Andy Dalton or Foles? We need to go get one of the two if we can.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Foles is as good as gone

Would rather have Gilbert

jr15aggie
AG
Yup, been saying it. If they cut Dalton you gotta bet he'll be here (home) for another bargain deal. Our cap space is extremely limited though.

Heck, Foles might give a similar deal... does he still call Texas home?
bonfarr
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Foles is as good as gone

Would rather have Gilbert

Foles won a Super Bowl, Gilbert Grape is struggling in Preseason.
MookieBlaylock
AG
And foles couldnt beat out wentz and trubisky and dalton

He done
bonfarr
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

He done

So you would rather go into a season with Dak suffering nagging injuries with Gilbert or Rush as QB2 than a former Pro Bowler that won a SB and was named its MVP ? Great plan.
MookieBlaylock
AG
bonfarr said:

MookieBlaylock said:

He done

So you would rather go into a season with Dak suffering nagging injuries with Gilbert or Rush as QB2 than a former Pro Bowler that won a SB and was named its MVP ? Great plan.

Oh your asking for my plan?

I would fire McCarthy and go with gilbert over foles
That was 5 yeara ago he had a 5 game run after quitting the sport
Blake bortles and joe Flacco are out there and had similar runs should we gobafter those as well?

We saw what Dalton could do which was garbage
Gilbert played well in his start and costs nothing like a backup QB should

jr15aggie
AG
Hearing the report on Gallimore was the best possible outcome. He dislocated his elbow (which most of us already assumed) but there was no major internal damage.

At minimum he'll be out a month... maximum we'll see him back around early Oct.
Southlake
Foles > Gilbert.

You can't trust Gilbert. At least Foles can keep his cool and manage a game.

Either way, Gilbert will not be QB2
Grapesoda2525
Hey guys.

I'm going to a preseason game mainly just to see cowboys stadium. Is there a way I can get a shuttle bus to the stadium so that I can give jerry as little of my money as possible? Is there a restaurant I can eat at that will give me a free ride to the game?

I want to avoid the 40 dollar parking that I've heard horror stories about.
ryanhnc10
AG
J Gilligans used to run a shuttle, but no clue if they stopped with covid
Ag Natural
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Hey guys.

I'm going to a preseason game mainly just to see cowboys stadium. Is there a way I can get a shuttle bus to the stadium so that I can give jerry as little of my money as possible? Is there a restaurant I can eat at that will give me a free ride to the game?

Well if you park at a nearby property you're technically not giving that money to Jerry.
DannyDuberstein
AG
http://www.jgilligans.com/shuttle/index.html

Southlake
We parked at Texas Live, had a coupla beers and walked over to the game. I'm not sure you can do that anymore.
Grapesoda2525
DannyDuberstein said:

http://www.jgilligans.com/shuttle/index.html

I saw that when I googled as well, but when you lol further down it says the first preseason game against Cincinnati which can't be right. I'm assuming they stopped.

The other poster had a good idea tho. Maybe the rangers have a game that day and I can buy cheaper parking from them.
bonfarr
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Hey guys.

We parked at a Chili's a few times, they let you park for free if you bought a $40 Chili's Gift Card then we took a pedal bike taxi to the stadium for a $10 tip.
jr15aggie
AG
Heard Hooker got into practice finally and got an INT. Nice.
PatAg
AG
bonfarr said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Hey guys.

We parked at a Chili's a few times, they let you park for free if you bought a $40 Chili's Gift Card then we took a pedal bike taxi to the stadium for a $10 tip.
Most places in the area require you to spend a certain amount of money first to take the shuttle now. It's unfortunate.
bonfarr
AG
Do the pedal.bikes not run near the stadium any more? They were all over the place for the Arkansas games when I went and were a 5 minute ride and tips only.
Grapesoda2525
PatAg said:

bonfarr said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

Hey guys.

Most places in the area require you to spend a certain amount of money first to take the shuttle now. It's unfortunate.
Going to lunch or dinner with the family before the game isn't a problem if they let us park. At least we would save money on concessions and not give the parking money to Jerry.

I'll try calling the chili's by the stadium and ask if they have some kind of deal.
BenFiasco14
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

Hey guys.

Weed isn't allowed in the stadium FYI
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Vince Blake
First round of cuts-
CB Reggie Robinson to IR
FB Sewo Olonilua to IR
CB Kyron Brown released
WR Brennan Eagles released
LB Anthony Hines waived/injured
Legal Custodian
AG
Zeke is on uppers 24/7. (in reference to ep2 of Hard Knocks)
Spaceship
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Zeke is on uppers 24/7. (in reference to ep2 of Hard Knocks)

Geez it seemed he was high the entire episode.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Would explain the weight loss
PooDoo
AG
Let that **** hang tonight!
PatAg
AG
bonfarr said:

Do the pedal.bikes not run near the stadium any more? They were all over the place for the Arkansas games when I went and were a 5 minute ride and tips only.
I should have clarified. A lot of paces will make you spend a certain amount to even park in their lot now.
Baby Billy
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Would explain the weight loss

Or maybe he just took the off season more serious and is actually happy?
jr15aggie
AG
Heard Reggie Robinson placed on IR, season is done. But they retain his rights for next year which is good, because he was not going to make the team this year. 4th round picks are given lots of grace, but man that defensive staff did him zero favors last year moving him back and forth from CB to S. Those guys sucked.

Looking at the IR list, I also noticed Mitch Hyatt is also there. Completely forgot about that guy. Such a strange story... OT that started for Clemson as a freshman. All conference and all american honors galore. Went undrafted and now his best bet in the NFL is to stay hurt and collect the checks. I guess those scouts know what they are doing when they say "great in college, but he can't play in the NFL".
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Is it just me or is this season of Hard Knocks incredibly boring?

Also found that moment where McCarthy asked Stephen Jones his opinion of player playing time strategy in the preseason strange (Ep 1).

Zeke was def high in that last episode.
Ag Natural
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Is it just me or is this season of Hard Knocks incredibly boring?

Also found that moment where McCarthy asked Stephen Jones his opinion of player playing time strategy in the preseason strange (Ep 1).

Zeke was def high in that last episode.

I've heard a few pundits say the access level is clearly lessened over the years. The Cowboys PR guy also gets to clip out anything he wants. So yeah these Re going to be pretty boring.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Trubisky looked the part
We should get him

DannyDuberstein
AG
Gilbert looking awesome so far
Danny Vermin
Dang, Rush made that drive look easy.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Rush and Brown looked great.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.