********** Dallas Cowboys 2021 Season Thread **********

188,864 Views | 2808 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PooDoo
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That defense played as good as they possibly could have vs KC and we still got embarrassed. You have to be able to score points, period. Cowboys have reminded me of the Aggies this year.

Defense can win you some games but it won't win you the hardest, they'll just keep you in it.
gigem1223
Wisconsin_Ag said:

PooDoo said:

Yeah......right

Let's not like Green Bay is unbeatable now. They could've easily lost to a Baltimore squad led by their back up QB. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see 1 of GB, Dallas, TB, LA represent the nfc in the super bowl. They're all pretty much even to me.
NukeAg10
AG
gigem1223 said:

Wisconsin_Ag said:

PooDoo said:

Yeah......right

Let's not like Green Bay is unbeatable now. They could've easily lost to a Baltimore squad led by their back up QB. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see 1 of GB, Dallas, TB, LA represent the nfc in the super bowl. They're all pretty much even to me.

Yeah, everyone has gone through ups and downs this season and no one has really set themselves apart. The Packers offense is playing the best right now, but the cowboys offense could find its way again and with the way the defense is playing will make them a tough out.
Macarthur
Just saw where Dallas opened up the practice window on Josh Ball to come back from IR. I know we won't see anything from him this year but I wonder if they feel he could be an answer at one of those OT spots in the next year or two?
Wisconsin_Ag
NukeAg10 said:

gigem1223 said:

Wisconsin_Ag said:

PooDoo said:

Yeah......right

Yeah, everyone has gone through ups and downs this season and no one has really set themselves apart. The Packers offense is playing the best right now, but the cowboys offense could find its way again and with the way the defense is playing will make them a tough out.

There's a lot of football to be played between now and a possible Packer/Cowboy matchup in the playoffs. It's a little premature to be talking scenarios for Ice Bowl Part II.
gigem1223
So you're saying not to talk about possible playoff scenarios on a Dallas Cowboys thread? What exactly are we supposed to talk about?
Macarthur

ChemAg15
AG
Honestly the NFC looks wide open this year. No team is looking significantly better than anyone else. The only reason I'd hate to play the packers is because it would be in green bay.
jtstanley4621
AG
The Green Bay-Baltimore game strikes me as an outlier. Come playoff time I feel like GB will be really tough to play.

I would love to be wrong but I see us probably winning the first game and then losing the second we have to go on the road.
TyHolden
AG
Macarthur said:

Playing on the frozen tundra might have something to do with that...
Macarthur
Yeah, they certainly have a home field advantage, but at some point, you have to give the guy some credit.
jteagle
AG
Rodgers is playing pretty well but look at the Packers defense. Over the last 4 games they have given up 122 points including 30 to the Bears and 30 to the Ravens with a backup QB.

Not exactly stellar defense down the stretch.
Macarthur

Looks like Jarwin will be coming back. Great news. I thought he was done for the year.
NukeAg10
AG
Macarthur said:

Looks like Jarwin will be coming back. Great news. I thought he was done for the year.

That would be awesome for the playoffs.
Infection_Ag11
AG
jtstanley4621 said:

The Green Bay-Baltimore game strikes me as an outlier. Come playoff time I feel like GB will be really tough to play.

I would love to be wrong but I see us probably winning the first game and then losing the second we have to go on the road.

The good news is the Packers, who has the best defense in the NFC through 10 games, is fading down the stretch. They've been lit up by average offenses the last several games.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gigem1223
Dallas gives up fewer points per game
jteagle
AG
Infection_Ag11 said:

jtstanley4621 said:

The good news is the Packers, who has the best defense in the NFC through 10 games, is fading down the stretch. They've been lit up by average offenses the last several games.
Exactly! I posted earlier that they have given up 120 points in the last 4 games.
jteagle
AG
DannyDuberstein
AG
Great to see those defensive guys getting in. 2 no brainers that will be first team All Pro. That said, the Cal Ripken rule might have been in effect for Tyron where he gets enough respect over his career that you just put him in no matter what.

Lack of offensive skill players seems about right tho
98Ag99Grad
AG
How about that punter!
Macarthur
DannyDuberstein said:

Great to see those defensive guys getting in. 2 no brainers that will be first team All Pro. That said, the Cal Ripken rule might have been in effect for Tyron where he gets enough respect over his career that you just put him in no matter what.

Lack of offensive skill players seems about right tho
I think Tyron was really good when he was there. You could tell the neck issues were not nagging him.
JAggie2007
AG
I definitely want the Boys to get the #1 seed and bye/homefield for the playoffs, but a very small part of me wants them to exercise their GB playoff demons, especially if it could be done in Lambeau.
gigem1223
JAggie2007 said:

I definitely want the Boys to get the #1 seed and bye/homefield for the playoffs, but a very small part of me wants them to exercise their GB playoff demons, especially if it could be done in Lambeau.

Same here. As is tradition with my wife (from Wisconsin), we'll be there either way. And damnit I'm due one.
Wisconsin_Ag
gigem1223 said:

JAggie2007 said:

Same here. As is tradition with my wife (from Wisconsin), we'll be there either way. And damnit I'm due one.

what part of wisconsin?
gigem1223
She's from Plymouth
jtstanley4621
AG
JAggie2007 said:

There is no part of me that wants that. Keep us the **** out of lambeau please
Southlake
Rodgers beat us at home too.
Grapesoda2525
jtstanley4621 said:

JAggie2007 said:

There is no part of me that wants that. Keep us the **** out of lambeau please
Every big game we've played in lambeau lately we've been in it. I don't get the fear for that place.
BenFiasco14
AG
JAggie2007 said:

Dear lord baby jesus …. In swaddling clothes ….
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Wisconsin_Ag
gigem1223 said:

She's from Plymouth
Home of Sargento cheese. Not too far from me.
TyHolden
AG
we're in...

Mateo84
AG
Accomplished the first goal: make the playoffs.

Now let's go win the whole damn thing!
Ag Natural
AG
I dont care about Lambeau. Its Rodgers that scares me.
gigem1223
Wisconsin_Ag said:

gigem1223 said:

She's from Plymouth
Home of Sargento cheese. Not too far from me.

Yes sir. Her dad worked and retired there actually.
gigem1223
Ag Natural said:

I dont care about Lambeau. Its Rodgers that scares me.

Gregory, Parsons and Tank would terrorize that **** OL. Bring it on!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.