*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,732 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good question
FightinTexasAg15
AG
From what I've read the old raids don't drop gear above 380. I've seen conflicting reports about exotics pulled from chests though.

I did see the clan raid engram is powerful though
Naveronski
AG
No

At least Levi and SoS do not.
Saxsoon
AG
Man I need other folks to go scavenge the Dreaming City. That place is rough alone at 509.
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
spieg12
AG
I did some blind well runs yesterday with crown. Everything there was red skulls with a Tier 2 offering. Luckily there were 6 of us there so we were able to complete several runs.

On another note, we ran a nightfall with mid last night. Definitely not worth it. Took just over an hour for the arms dealer nightfall and the reward only dropped about 7 above our light. It was rough being 509 in a 540 activity.
Beezy2389
AG
Just read that there is a secret emblem for Gambit that you get by all 4 players banking 15 motes at the same time.
Saxsoon
AG
spieg12 said:

I did some blind well runs yesterday with crown. Everything there was red skulls with a Tier 2 offering. Luckily there were 6 of us there so we were able to complete several runs.

On another note, we ran a nightfall with mid last night. Definitely not worth it. Took just over an hour for the arms dealer nightfall and the reward only dropped about 7 above our light. It was rough being 509 in a 540 activity.
I solo'd a lost sector that was about 30 above and that was awful, thankfully spawn reviver was active or I would have given up.
Saxsoon
AG
spieg12 said:

I did come across a group for a tier one and that was easy. Then two people left and the guy didn't notice and popped a tier 2. I left after a minute it was so bad.
Beezy2389
AG

Holy ****

Ace of Spades + Chromatic Fire (Warlock Chest Piece)
Saxsoon
AG
Well damn

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9e4035/reached_top_gambit_rank_i_like_to_play/

One night I would love if we could get a couple hours of gambit going with a crew
titanmaster_race
Gambit is both very frustrating and very fun. I love it.
Beezy2389
AG
Kinda like Aggie football
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

Kinda like Aggie football

Got eem
koadie
AG
This game is frustrating but dang Clemson is crazy athletic

Eph: 2:8
Bones08
AG
I apologize for bringing up the punch-through-the-endzone rule today in party chat.

This loss is on me.
Saxsoon
AG
Speaking of Aggie Football, that felt like a game of Gambit where you come back for the close win and then lose at the final burn of the primeval
Bones08
AG
Saxsoon said:

Speaking of Aggie Football, that felt like a game of Gambit where you come back for the close win and then lose at the final burn of the primeval
I had a match earlier today where I looked up at the bars and my team had 1/3 health on the primeval and the other team had a full health bar.

10 seconds later the other team won. The burn is real.
koadie
AG
Bones08 said:

I apologize for bringing up the punch-through-the-endzone rule today in party chat.

This loss is on me.

I'll expect a check in the mail for the refund from.you on the bet I placed

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Telesto is the besto!

Glitch with Telesto in the blind well. Game registers telesto explosion as enemy kills and progresses % faster

FightinTexasAg15
AG
All the glitches are being found:

People glitched into the raid area and are opening raid chests for loot

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9edf3u/spoiler_we_found_a_raid_chest/
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Took about 30 minutes but I made it to the raid chest. If you've unlocked the dreaming city you can join on me and grab it, if anyone is interested
Naveronski
AG
It's a neat area.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9ei227/easter_egg_in_new_raid_area/

Reddit didn't think so, but I do.
Prime0882
AG
Unlocked the Dreaming City on Thursday or Friday and have been chipping away at the various Powerful Engram weeklies, etc. but have been crawling up maybe 1 - 2 LL per day. Saturday and Sunday I mostly played Gambit working on the Ace of Spade quest requirement, with a little Blind Well (tier 1/tier2).

I seem to get nothing but grenade launchers, so not having well-rounded LL gear is part of the issue, but what are some of y'all doing who are in the 520s? I'm hoping to crawl up to 515 tonight, but it's been a slow slog.

I do think I got lucky in that a Crimson dropped for me at the end of the campaign - was one exotic guaranteed after you complete the campaign?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Powerful Gear drops from daily quests:
  • Complete a crucible match
  • Complete a gambit match
  • Complete a strike
  • Complete a heroic adventure

Daily does not mean each of these will be available daily, they are on a rotation and one of these will be available every day.

Weekly activities that drop powerful gear:
  • 5 Crucible Matches
  • 3 Strikes
  • 3 Gambit matches
  • 3 Heroic Daily Missions
  • Flashpoint
  • Nightfall
  • Clan XP
  • Ikora 20 Bounties

Other activities that will reward powerful gear:
  • Blood Baron Quest from The Spider
  • Ascendant Challenge from Petra
  • Blind Well Bounty from Petra
  • Oracle Offering Bounty from Petra
  • 3/3 Weekly Bounty Petra Quest

One thing to note is the weekly activities are currently bugged. They reset in the director so if you completed any of them before, they are showing up again before they are supposed to. So it might look like you have rewards you can get from them but you might complete them and get a non-powerful reward. So it's all wonky right now trying to figure out what you can do on the weekly side to get drops.

On top of these you can get 'Prime Engrams' which are always a powerful reward. You get a buff everyday that will make it likely you get one of these to drop from completing activities (crucible, strikes, gambit, blind well, etc.). After the first one you have a small chance of getting more to drop.
Prime0882
AG
Thanks, Fighting. Been doing exactly that and just haven't had much luck in drops, I guess. I've got about four 505 - 510 LL grenade launchers, though!
zip04
AG
Completed the base game campaign. Now to start working through Curse of Osiris.
Beezy2389
AG
Enjoy the Infinite Forest
koadie
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Enjoy the "Infinite" Forest

FIFY

Bulldog73
AG
The amount of time it's taken to get through the same thing over and over it feels infinite.
koadie
AG
Haha! Wait until you do the strikes for it... You can literally run by the enemies

FightinTexasAg15
AG
JRC0811 said:

Thanks, Fighting. Been doing exactly that and just haven't had much luck in drops, I guess. I've got about four 505 - 510 LL grenade launchers, though!
Seems you're not the only one (I also have had way too many GL drop)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9enjcp/legendary_heavy_dropsonly_grenade_launchers/
spieg12
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Enjoy the Infinite Laziness

FIFY
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Okay boys --- Is this update worth getting. For some of you older players you know I grinded the heck out of D1 and even the first bit of D2 but man.. the 1st DLC was so bad I had to walk away even though I ordered the season pass... So -- is it worth it, boys? And can you carry this old Warlock main to max light this weekend if I get it?

--TheForrestFires
Bulldog73
AG
Yes, it is worth getting in my opinion, and I haven't even reached the endgame yet, but while I had issues with the earlier releases, I never put it down altogether.
koadie
AG
Ph.D.Aggies said:

Okay boys --- Is this update worth getting. For some of you older players you know I grinded the heck out of D1 and even the first bit of D2 but man.. the 1st DLC was so bad I had to walk away even though I ordered the season pass... So -- is it worth it, boys? And can you carry this old Warlock main to max light this weekend if I get it?

--TheForrestFires
Did you enjoy D1? Do you like shooting things and them going boom with more than just primaries? Do you like bow and arrows? How about bow and arrows in destiny shooting aliens or guardians in pvp with it? Now that you're imagining what D1 would have been with bows, put that in D2 with shotguns in primaries and you're satisfied with life. Plus, as a warlock, you can warp and explode.

In conclusion, I forgot why i was typing, but you should probably play it.. I know I would if my baby would go to sleep.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.