*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,756 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.....but priority targets aren't always there
FightinTexasAg15
AG
koadie said:

read on reddit that you have to kill the priority targets before you summon him. Didn't get a confirmation.
Not true. I grinded out about 12 games of Gambit with a team last night and 3 different times we had a priority target spawn that we killed, which then led to a different yellow bar spawning which we also killed.

Never saw the special primeval in one of my games
koadie
AG
Just reporting what reddit was saying. I honestly have no idea.

Eph: 2:8
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Yeah I think it's just pure rng which sucks. We tried summoning our primeval first, letting the other team summon first, winning a game then losing a game to make a 3rd tiebreaker match, we tried keeping the prime target alive until we were about to summon. Nothing seemed to trigger anything
titanmaster_race
Saw a good post on Reddit for an improvement to the process: let it still be RNG, but instead of only the first team who kills it getting the quest to drop, have the Drifter say something like "brother, we have a problem." And then transmat both teams into the same arena to fight the primeval servitor. All 8 guardians would get the drop if successful.
koadie
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Saw a good post on Reddit for an improvement to the process: let it still be RNG, but instead of only the first team who kills it getting the quest to drop, have the Drifter say something like "brother, we have a problem." And then transmat both teams into the same arena to fight the primeval servitor. All 8 guardians would get the drop if successful.
Oh that's good.

Beezy2389
AG
Want Failsafe to commentate the Raid?

spieg12
AG
Holy crap yes. I want that.
Luke Smith
Okay according to Destiny Tracker there's at least 12 of us 540+. So who's in for starting the raid tonight

So far:
1) Spouts
2) JRC0811
3) Sax (maybe)
4)
5)
6)
Prime0882
AG
Spouts of Nonsense said:

Okay according to Destiny Tracker there's at least 12 of us 540+. So who's in for starting the raid tonight
I'm 100% in for trying the first half of the raid tonight.
Saxsoon
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Second clan rule instated during raid runs
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Saxsoon
AG
JRC0811 said:

Spouts of Nonsense said:

If I am on then sure (546). I am finding out if I am going to Mariners game tonight or tomorrow
Prime0882
AG
Saxsoon said:

JRC0811 said:

Spouts of Nonsense said:

If I am on then sure (546). I am finding out if I am going to Mariners game tonight or tomorrow
Just saw the Mariners play the Nats last night. You might be better off just raiding instead.
Saxsoon
AG
JRC0811 said:

Saxsoon said:

JRC0811 said:

Spouts of Nonsense said:

Just saw the Mariners play the Nats last night. You might be better off just raiding instead.

Considering school started again last night I am trying to squeeze what little social capital I gain with friends when I get the chance
koadie
AG
Saxsoon said:

Beezy2389 said:

Second clan rule instated during raid runs

I'm gonna have to get forsaken on PS4 now to raid with y'all and listen to this my of clan doesn't wanna hear her

FightinTexasAg15
AG
You can add me as a maybe too. I think I should be able to, but not positive. Also depends what time we're aiming to start
koadie
AG
So I had a cool moment today during lunch.

I've been running the knife juggler super on my hunter, because, why not? I got my super twice in the match, and had a warlock start using tickle fingers, and another one start using his void bomb as soon as they saw me come around a corner. I wasn't aware that I had a few people following me cuz I had been doing so well with Ace of Spades, I didn't feel like teaming. I hopped in the air as I came around the corner and knifed 3 of them who were there at the start of their super and a fourth when I saw one come around the left side of my screen.

It felt good.

Saxsoon
AG
We should get some folks together to try this out

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9jcnhb/got_reported_for_playing_gambit_with_a_strategy/
kill0509
AG
Sounds like you need a better clan... Can anyone suggest a good clan for the new guy??!
kill0509
AG
Just an fyi, I'll be online tonight but it might be late. Just found out that some family came into town unexpectedly. I got a message this afternoon after 4:00 for the heads up. Lol
titanmaster_race
Soooo ready to raid tonight
spieg12
AG
Did y'all raid last night?
titanmaster_race
Nope. Hopefully we can get the original 6 back on and continue our blind raid
Boogie05
AG
When are we starting?!
Beezy2389
AG
Well I'm at 549.6 right now so if I don't find half a level somewhere, I'll want to run a nightfall before hand.
kill0509
AG
I'll be online tonight!!
spieg12
AG
Cool. I'll be on ready to go after work.
Saxsoon
AG
If some of the original 6 want to help out a few others who don't care for a blind raid to get through the first encounter before all of yall meet that would be awesome.
titanmaster_race
I'll be on around 7
titanmaster_race
Always willing to help
Saxsoon
AG
My hunter is nearly breaking 550. My warlock is 553. Slowly getting up there.
zip04
AG
Level 43, LL 461. Getting there slowly. I'm up to the part of the Forsaken campaign where I have to complete the six adventures of scorned.
titanmaster_race
Neat spreadsheet that I found on reddit. You input the light level of your highest items, and it will tell you the order you should do activities that give powerful drops in order to maximize your gain.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aTv5FOaAg7aZ8IdAJHWtS5eJ12ilj0YL4CJN2sisBkc/edit#gid=567137810
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
For you titans. Language warnings I guess.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9k6gpp/all_the_babby_titans_on_this_subreddit_keep/?utm_source=reddit-android
spieg12
AG
Link to SSD for you Prime.

LINK

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.