*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,929 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Beezy2389
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man Bungie dropping info today...

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Heavy machine guns are back come December!
Beezy2389
AG
Heavy machine guns returningggggg
Beezy2389
AG

Black Armory looks badass
Beezy2389
AG

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Geeze Bungie, how am I supposed to get anything done at work today with all these releases?!?
Bones08
AG
Destiny live team is Destiny best team.
Saxsoon
AG
Beezy2389 said:

My guess as to what Uldren's motivation is.....Resurrecting Mara Sov. He'll try it using a shard of the traveller and eventually this all leads to him wishing it from the Ahamkara

Potential spoilers based on dataminera
supposedly the boss of the raid is a corrupted ahamkara called Riven and that is the reason uldren does what he does is to gain an audience with Riven
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Saxsoon
AG
Hey if people are around tonight and want to mess with the new weapon lodouts, I need help to run Special versions of the arms dealer and will of the thousands strikes to get Acrius and Sleeper exotics
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Yeah I'm down to get something going tonight. Run a raid with the new weapon loadouts or something
Bones08
AG
I also plan to be on tonight. Small caveat, I refuse to have any load out except three shot guns.
Bulldog73
AG
I need to run Arms dealer too. I'll have to see what we have on the docket after practice though.
Naveronski
AG
Bones08 said:

I also plan to be on tonight. Small caveat, I refuse to have any load out except three shot guns.

Baligant, EP, and Tractor!
Beezy2389
AG
Orpheus Rig is alive and well. Got 3 tethers off back to back to back during a Hive Portal Public Event. That said I was too distracted and forgot to make it Heroic.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
If anyone hasn't gotten midnight coup yet, Benedict is selling it
Beezy2389
AG
Also, looks like Variks is returning. Look at 2:23 of that vidoc
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Forsaken weapons might be dropping early?!?

https://m.imgur.com/a/Zg7Qquv
Beezy2389
AG
[scrawled on a page torn out of The Lone Star Ranger by Zane Grey]

Ikora, Zavala:

If you're reading this, shame on you. You didn't notice me slip out the back door. Step up your game, my buddies.

Here's the play. I'm going back to the Reef. Not just for a mission or twoI'll be staying there for a few days to help out our old pal Petra Venj with a few things. Nothing too serious, just picking up some patrol slack.

As always, you know the conditions of my Dare, bla bla bla. If I need any backup, I'll hit up my favorite Guardian. Enough said.

Zavala, have you figured out your tell yet? I'd let you know, but Sundance says you gotta figure it out on your own. You know what a tough little Ghost she is. How about this: play a few rounds with Banshee while I'm gone. I'll betcha a gold engram he'll figure out your tell in three hands. If you drop more than four Ks of Glimmer he might just take pity on you and tell you what it is.

Ikora, I left my Sparrow with Holliday, and I'm afraid she's gonna replace my Tharsis thrusters with some of that fancy new crap the wingheads are into these days. Could you mosey on by, make sure she doesn't get too enthusiastic? I'll owe you one. Another one.

See you starside.

XOXOXOXO

C6
Pac1698
Beezy2389
AG
DestinySets.com shows a bunch of new weapons including exotics that Bungie hasn't shown yet. Some new and some old weapons.
Naveronski
AG
Thank you!
FightinTexasAg15
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Forsaken weapons might be dropping early?!?

https://m.imgur.com/a/Zg7Qquv

Can confirm, just got Forsaken Titan gauntlets from flashpoint. Can't use them though
FightinTexasAg15
AG
We're back to 1 hit shoulder charge shotgun meta lol

Beezy2389
AG
One big change that was just added to the patch notes.

Raid Revive Mechanics
  • A fireteam has a total of 2:30 seconds to revive fallen team mates during a given Raid encounter
    • This time is only refreshed if a fireteam wipes
  • If a player is not revived within the time remaining, the fireteam is wiped to "Shared Fate"
  • Each player has one token that they may use to revive a player
  • Multiple players being dead does not increase the speed of the timer

Also:

Infusion is slot-based meaning you can infuse an energy shotgun into an energy scout
Saxsoon
AG
Beezy2389 said:

One big change that was just added to the patch notes.

Raid Revive Mechanics
  • A fireteam has a total of 2:30 seconds to revive fallen team mates during a given Raid encounter
    • This time is only refreshed if a fireteam wipes
  • If a player is not revived within the time remaining, the fireteam is wiped to "Shared Fate"
  • Each player has one token that they may use to revive a player
  • Multiple players being dead does not increase the speed of the timer

Also:

Infusion is slot-based meaning you can infuse an energy shotgun into an energy scout
Hmm I like that. If you get them up quickly and have one go down at the end you can focus fire and finish instead of running to get them healed.
kill0509
AG
Ugh! The update didn't queue up in rest mode like I had hoped. Catch y'all in an hour and a half...
Beezy2389
AG

The forsaken items dropping is a bug
Bulldog73
AG
So finally not "working as intended"?
titanmaster_race
It's better than the 30 second wipe mechanic, but the whole wipe mechanic if anyone dies in a raid is still garbage
Saxsoon
AG
holy hell

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9b2zvp/the_newly_buffed_skull_of_ahamkara_in_action/
Prime0882
AG
Moved into a new apartment and Comcast was awesome like normal and didn't follow through in setting up my account activation/figure out if a tech needs to visit. Looks like I may be able to get on this weekend.

Oh well, probably for the best there's no internet... I'll be able to completely unpack without any distractions.
Saxsoon
AG
Whoa, Destiny 2 is the free game of the month for ps plus. Massive power play right before forsaken launch.
TelcoAg
AG
In.

Add me to the Party list. PSN same as the handle until I decide that random calling me Tell COG isn't working for me.
Beezy2389
AG
Got it Telcog!
kill0509
AG
Hey Telcog, when do you want to raid next??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.