*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,856 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No way in Hades am I going to get all the necessary kills to get these weapons legitimately. Do kills in private matches count? If so, anyone want to let me kill them a few thousand times?
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

38 views and not a simple titty nibble on pokemon thread
I almost replied just to make fun of you, but the lack of responses and watching that thread slowly sink further and further down the board is doing the job for me.
TheBruceWayne
would you like some pepper with that salt?
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

would you like some pepper with that salt?
Kinda difficult to throw salt on something that doesn't exist. That thread is looking way too meager to spice it up!
Naveronski
AG
Bulldog73 said:

No way in Hades am I going to get all the necessary kills to get these weapons legitimately. Do kills in private matches count? If so, anyone want to let me kill them a few thousand times?

Has to be regular games.

I'm working on the Gambit one. It's not bad; the kills come faster than the 40 match requirement.
Beezy2389
AG
So confirmed the Exotic Quest "The Draw" is about The Last Word

TheBruceWayne
I watched this three times earlier it was so saxy
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

I think Texags frowns on titty nibbles
titanmaster_race
"Each one tells a story, but you'll have to earn pray to RNGesus for the right to wield it."
TheBruceWayne
don't quote me but I think we will get these weapons/armor from doing the forge themselves, similar to EP.
TheBruceWayne
they also stated that there will be matchmaking for it.
Saxsoon
AG
koadie said:

TheBruceWayne said:

I looked at it, but I honestly don't know that I have any incentive to play hey Pickachu. I'll get the new full-fledged game when it comes out.

I think I am in the same place, sorry Crown. I just can't justify paying that much when I am not a fan of the mechanics and just played yellow fairly recently
Saxsoon
AG
Naveronski said:

Bulldog73 said:

Has to be regular games.

I'm working on the Gambit one. It's not bad; the kills come faster than the 40 match requirement.

Yeah I finished the kills around 30 games. Glad to be back to bygones. Have 5 games left
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

don't quote me but I think we will get these weapons/armor from doing the forge themselves, similar to EP.

Slightly better than random open world drops, but still not great. You'll have tons of people who will get 30 completions and not see a weapon, like Dazer and EP.

RNG with protection against endless grinding (increasing drop chances after so many activity completions with no drop and protection against duplicate drops) seems the obvious way to go, but Bungie really seems unwilling to budge, which is disappointing.
TheBruceWayne
Saxsoon said:

koadie said:

TheBruceWayne said:

I looked at it, but I honestly don't know that I have any incentive to play hey Pickachu. I'll get the new full-fledged game when it comes out.

I think I am in the same place, sorry Crown. I just can't justify paying that much when I am not a fan of the mechanics and just played yellow fairly recently
I guess im confused by what you mean by full fledged game?
Saxsoon
AG
I think he means the mainline game that was announced to come out sometime next year
Prime0882
AG
Going to treat this like forum 16 and flag all posts about topics trying to get us off subject in this thread.
TheBruceWayne
go **** yourself
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

go **** yourself
TheBruceWayne
JRC0811 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

go **** yourself

damn I don't have the crying laughing emoji
titanmaster_race
If y'all can't tell I've been grinding for the frigid jackal with no dice for a while now.
Beezy2389
AG
Same actually... Such an awful grind.
Naveronski
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

JRC0811 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

go **** yourself

damn I don't have the crying laughing emoji
Naveronski
AG
I got you.
titanmaster_race
What a night on Destiny. I knew it was gonna be good once I had dinner with M.

Beezy2389
AG
Saxsoon
AG
Prime you are such a dick re:Pokemon thread
Saxsoon
AG
Just got Breakneck. In my brief 2 minute screw around with it in the DC, damn this will be a fun gun. Thing is a damn laser. Added a backup mag for 5 extra bullets.
Saxsoon
AG
It will probably be nails in the Forge being a horde mode activity
Prime0882
AG
Saxsoon said:

Prime you are such a dick re:Pokemon thread

I know... I dunno what it is about Crown, but he just brings out my *******-ish creativity.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Saxsoon said:

Just got Breakneck. In my brief 2 minute screw around with it in the DC, damn this will be a fun gun. Thing is a damn laser. Added a backup mag for 5 extra bullets.
I finished everything but held off one game so I could get it today as a powerful drop. I'm pumped I've seen a lot of good things.

I had finished the AR kills/yellow bar kills/multikills section by like game 15 so grinding out 40 was rough. Will be taking a break from gambit for a while

Crown and I got randomly matched together for a game and proceeded to beat the hell out of the other team
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Spoiler: Exclusive Forge Gameplay

TheBruceWayne
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Saxsoon said:

I finished everything but held off one game so I could get it today as a powerful drop. I'm pumped I've seen a lot of good things.

I had finished the AR kills/yellow bar kills/multikills section by like game 15 so grinding out 40 was rough. Will be taking a break from gambit for a while

Crown and I got randomly matched together for a game and proceeded to beat the hell out of the other team
the titan arc melee meta is real
TheBruceWayne
Question, since year one armor is not random rolled in the vault I can delete from vault and reaquire if I need correct?
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

Question, since year one armor is not random rolled in the vault I can delete from vault and reaquire if I need correct?

Yep. When you hover over the armor/weapon in your inventory, if that item in particular cannot be pulled out of collections, there will be a message that says "item with random perks cannot be reacquired from collections"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.