*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,876 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Also want to throw out there whether we complete the raid or not this weekend is to do the first encounter 3x if possible due to curated roll of threat level only drops from first encounter. yes weapon can drop throughout raid , but curated only drops from first.

I would be interested just for that. Not going to ram my head against the wall against the final boss
TheBruceWayne
would yall want to do the first encounter 3x first to try and get the shotty and then do the whole raid on one?
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

would yall want to do the first encounter 3x firt and then do the whole raid on one?

Sounds good to me. I'll make sure my alts are high enough to do the first encounter
Artorias
AG
Beezy2389 said:

But really we're all 600-620. Basically once you get the gear to compete in crucible and gambit and also get high enough to do the nightfall you'd be fine. Also we occasionally run old raids so once you get to the recommended level there feel free to join.

If you see a clan fireteam that isn't full for what they are doing, send a party chat invite to one of them since we all use the party chat over in game chat.
I'm up to 520. Been just running anything that says it drops Powerful Gear (Weeklys/Dailys/etc.). Is that the best strat to increase light level?
Saxsoon
AG
mugwurt said:

Beezy2389 said:

But really we're all 600-620. Basically once you get the gear to compete in crucible and gambit and also get high enough to do the nightfall you'd be fine. Also we occasionally run old raids so once you get to the recommended level there feel free to join.

If you see a clan fireteam that isn't full for what they are doing, send a party chat invite to one of them since we all use the party chat over in game chat.
I'm up to 520. Been just running anything that says it drops Powerful Gear (Weeklys/Dailys/etc.). Is that the best strat to increase light level?

yep
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Friday night or Saturday night, I know spieg works this weekend so if on Friday we have to do early.

Change of plans. Going to see a movie tonight and won't be on until late, if at all. Still good for Saturday though.
Which girl is it? What movie you going to see? Making me so jealous...
Beezy2389
AG
Definitely.

Powerful engrams from milestones are always guaranteed higher than your overall light level. Once you've done all of the weekly and daily milestones, the only way to get higher drops is to grind for Prime engrams (randomly drops from enemies) and rank up a full rank in Crucible or Gambit.
TheBruceWayne
destiny grind to 650 > kitty kitty

im obviously kidding....
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Friday night or Saturday night, I know spieg works this weekend so if on Friday we have to do early.

Change of plans. Going to see a movie tonight and won't be on until late, if at all. Still good for Saturday though.
Which girl is it? What movie you going to see? Making me so jealous...

TheBruceWayne
there is a deliberation now between what is the better perk, trench barrel or surrounded. both are useful in different scenarios.
Saxsoon
AG
Riskrunner does work at the Gofannon forge. I run that, Parcel of Stardust with full auto and my hammerhead. During the second phase you are under constant arc damage powering the risk runner for adds and even a few of the blues. Just did 2 runs with randoms (helps they were competent).
Saxsoon
AG
Ma'adai Subterrane on mars lost sector boss is worth 12 powerful radiant seeds for frames.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Is today the last day for The Dawning?
Pac1698
AG
I believe it's available for 2 more weeks.

I checked and it ends January 1st.
kill0509
AG
He speaks!! He does exist!!
titanmaster_race
My grimoire anthology book just shipped from Amazon!
TheBruceWayne
titanmaster_race said:

My grimoire anthology book just shipped from Amazon!
nice, I need to order that
TheBruceWayne
anyone need nightfalls or forges tonight?
titanmaster_race
Anyone down for the shattered throne 3x this week?
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I am! Wanna kick your girl to the curb and run it tonight? It'll probably be a more productive evening for you...
Pac1698
AG
Me and Daazer are planning on running the shattered throne. We need 1 more if you are interested.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I did a bunch of milestones last night but barely made any light level progress. Kind of frustrating when you go through 3 games of gambit and 5 crucible matches and get a lower ll drop than what you have in a slot.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

titanmaster_race said:

I am! Wanna kick your girl to the curb and run it tonight? It'll probably be a more productive evening for you...

Fake news. I'll be back tomorrow night.
koadie
AG
I recommend watching Datto's light level progression videos. Those are extremely helpful.

Eph: 2:8
Luke Smith
koadie said:

I recommend watching Datto's light level progression videos. Those are extremely helpful.
Wasn't the most recent one just "if you're above 600 then just play the game and hope RNG is nice to you"?

There isn't much you can do to maximize your efficiency unless you're playing multiple characters
koadie
AG
Yes, that's the most recent one. He gives some general tips in there though. Save the small bumps for the end of the week, or for when your gear is all roughly the same level.

FightinTexasAg15
AG
New Forge

Beezy2389
AG
Guys...go to Mara's throne world.
koadie
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Please tell me shax is there....

FightinTexasAg15
AG
koadie said:

Beezy2389 said:

Please tell me shax is there....
And his helmet off...
TheBruceWayne
Got the exotic bow from gofannon forge
koadie
AG
oh sir, the helmet stayed on.

Saxsoon
AG
Pac1698 said:

Me and Daazer are planning on running the shattered throne. We need 1 more if you are interested.

I am in if you need a spot. Will be home around 6central
Saxsoon
AG
Also in for last wish
titanmaster_race
Depending on how much packing I get done tonight I may not be able to sign on until Friday when I'm back in the promised land.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.