*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,902 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When Destiny leaks into other subreddits
redbaron788
AG
Yes, y'all are welcome. Also, nobody should agree to a dunk contest with mid, just FYI
koadie
AG
redbaron788 said:

Yes, y'all are welcome. Also, nobody should agree to a dunk contest with mid, just FYI
Mid can dunk!?

Dude can we schedule a game! I would love to play!

Eph: 2:8
kill0509
AG
Dude is RIDICULOUSLY tall!! Not even fair! Gotta take the tall guys off the dribble and make 'em guard in space.
koadie
AG
kill0509 said:

Dude is RIDICULOUSLY tall!! Not even fair! Gotta take the tall guys off the dribble and make 'em guard in space.
Ahhh well I've got a dad bod... so I'll use my weight against him!

titanmaster_race
Luckily for everyone I've ever played basketball against, I can't dunk because I jump like a white guy.
titanmaster_race
Spieg and Prime are pretty much the same height as me
kill0509
AG
We're not talking about Spieg and Prime, we're talking about Mid!
Bulldog73
AG
Just watch out for Kill. He'll shove you from behind when you're landing from a monster board.
kill0509
AG
You make it sound like I undercut someone which is bad bull, I'll never do that!! Now, on the flip side, if you go up for a board and are expecting an easy putback after getting a rebound, yeah, I have no problem putting you on the free throw line to earn it. No gimmes around me! If you can't take the physicality, don't step in the paint!! I know my foul limit.
koadie
AG
What good are fouls if you can't use them?

kill0509
AG
You can ask my parents, I once fouled out of a game as the point guard because my posts were giving up offensive rebounds way too easily and then they wouldn't try to stop the putback cause "they're already that close to the basket, so it doesn't matter." Bull!! Make those fools earn it on the free throw line! The officials calling the game were HS classmates of my oldest brother and I remember one of them walking past me as he was letting the scorer's table know the call and who the foul was on. He says to me "L'il Kill, you 'bout to foul out man." I said "I know, I got one foul left. If my teammates will learn to box out I'm good." Next possession my guys give up another offensive board and I tried to block the putback but I definitely came over the back for it. I heard the whistle and just put my hand up as I started walking to the bench.
titanmaster_race
That's your philosophy in pick up games?
kill0509
AG
Only when I'm playing against Bulldog.

And no, I think he was just surprised that I would bang inside for rebounds and such. I am by far the smallest guy in our crew at 6'0" tall and usually around 220. There's a picture of our crew all suited up one time and I'm inbetween lumberjack and bulldog in the picture. My dad's talking to me and goes "Holy cow!! You look like a minnow next to them!" Thanks dad, appreciate the support.
Prime0882
AG
kill0509 said:

I am by far the smallest guy in our crew at 6'0" tall and usually around 220.
Fatty! I'm 6'4, 235... 225 would be my preferred fighting weight again.
titanmaster_race
6'5" and 230. Mostly not muscle.

When I get to Orlando I'm joining a CrossFit gym and getting back in shape.
Tex117
AG
Party chat must be getting weird...

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Jeez -- I am a midget out here at 5'10''
Beezy2389
AG
Same
Pac1698
AG
Yep, I'm not a fan of tall people.
kill0509
AG
Ha, Tex calling someone out for strange conversations in the party chat. This coming from one of the sloppy seas clan members. What's the saying about a pot talking to a kettle?? Lol
kill0509
AG
You have no idea! Between not having any buddies intown to work out with anymore (Tmoney had to go off and get married and move to Waco so there went the free gym access) plus the surgeries I've had recently, I'm a good 25-30 pounds heavier than I was in college. During the school year and being back on my feet I usually lose a good 10 pounds by the time we get to May.

But, having to spend your summer recovering from hernia surgery knocks you down. You can't do ANYTHING for a good couple of months! Im hoping getting back to coaching basketball again this year will help shed some weight as well. Crud, I can't even call it a dad bod since I'm not even married, much less having kids.
Tex117
AG
kill0509 said:

Ha, Tex calling someone out for strange conversations in the party chat. This coming from one of the sloppy seas clan members. What's the saying about a pot talking to a kettle?? Lol
LOL, Fair enough. Nugs and tugs on Monday-nugday is infinitely weirder than "how much you weigh?"

Tex117
koadie
AG
JRC0811 said:

kill0509 said:

I am by far the smallest guy in our crew at 6'0" tall and usually around 220.
Fatty! I'm 6'4, 235... 225 would be my preferred fighting weight again.

Fatty? I'm 6'3 240

Saxsoon
AG
6'0". I have been going on a Keto/low carb diet recently. Cut out the beer and sodas and changing up my diet/ getting on a stationary bike during lunch at work and lost about 30 pounds. Lighter than when I graduated college. I was 210 around 176 right now.

I lost a lot when I moved to Seattle but gained it all back and more with bad eating and a mild injury that just took me out of the habit of going to the gym.
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Finally beat the raid last night. I think overall it might be my new favorite
Luke Smith
I've only made it to the weird ogre guy. This is definitely one of the most challenging raids of recent.
Tex117
AG

Saxsoon, Sorry I didn't hop back on. Domestic responsibilities got in the way of my light level grind plans!

Tex117
FightinTexasAg15
AG
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47315

Festival of the Lost 2018 -Festival of the Lost begins for all players of Destiny 2 on Tuesday, October 16.

Fear and Fright
  • This year, Festival of the Lost brings more than just masks. For a limited time, all players of Destiny 2 are invited to the Haunted Forest. Guardians have been tasked with clearing out its ghouls and demons, which are spooking up a storm. You'll have 15 minutes to dive as deep as you can into the Haunted Forest and clear out the Nightmares lying in wait. Be warythe deeper you go, the more difficult your job will become.
  • You can jump into the dark as a solo player, with a pre-made fireteam, or through matchmaking to join other Guardians in the fight.

On the Case
  • Most players of Forsaken have already won justice for Cayde-6. But near the conclusion of Festival of the Lost, they'll be called once again to avenge a fallen friend. Master Ives has been struck down. Maybe someone wanted to settle an old score, or lost their temper when receiving an Edge Transit. Whatever provoked the wrongdoing, justice must be served.
  • This pursuit of Master Ives' killers will take place through a quest line, which adds an additional powerful reward for you to earn each week. The hunt begins on Tuesday, October 30.

Treats for All
  • Alongside the Festival of the Lost rewards from Amanda Holliday and the Festival of the Lost Triumphs, players will earn an Ephemeral Engram every time they fill their XP bar after achieving the max character level.
  • Players will receive this engram in addition to the Steadfast Engram, which effectively awards players double Bright Engrams for the duration of Festival of the Lost. Players may also purchase Ephemeral Engrams from Tess Everis in the Tower, if they so choose.
Beezy2389
AG
Glad they are actually giving us new stuff to do instead of just play the game to earn masks
Beezy2389
AG
Oct 16th - Nov 6th
Saxsoon
AG
Tex117 said:

Saxsoon, Sorry I didn't hop back on. Domestic responsibilities got in the way of my light level grind plans!

All good. The challenge wasn't terrible, just pack sleeper for the final knight you have to kill
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
koadie
AG
Tex117 said:

Haven't played in a week because of it. I hear yah.

Tex117
AG
koadie said:

Tex117 said:

Well, as Kill and Mid may recall, I left my gf standing outside my apartment one time as we were in the middle of war machine back in "Wrath of the Machine" days... We just had to give it one more go after she texted she was outside.

I don't think we got it, I ran downstairs, and she had left..Not my finest hour.

She forgave me after some nice dinners and grovelling, but I have been a bit more sensitive to all that ever since!

Tex117
koadie
AG
Tex117 said:

koadie said:

Tex117 said:

Well, as Kill and Mid may recall, I left my gf standing outside my apartment one time as we were in the middle of war machine back in "Wrath of the Machine" days... We just had to give it one more go after she texted she was outside.

I don't think we got it, I ran downstairs, and she had left..Not my finest hour.

She forgave me after some nice dinners and grovelling, but I have been a bit more sensitive to all that ever since!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.