*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,927 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There seems to be a larger # of sweaty 6 man stacks in iron banner this go around
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

anyone want to do some gofannon forges tonight? Or dare I say Scourge of the Past?

Won't be on until Friday night.

I'm also going to not be on too much until Saturday night. I'm down for doing the raid once I'm back home
titanmaster_race
FightinTexasAg15 said:

There seems to be a larger # of sweaty 6 man stacks in iron banner this go around

Crucible as a whole is in a bad way right now. It boggles the mind that 5 months after the release of Forsaken there still have been no adjustments of the subclasses to balance out Nova warp and blade barrage. Crucible team at Bungie is MIA.
titanmaster_race
I'll be back home Sunday, but will be at a party for Nye and possibly Sunday night as well.
spieg12
AG
In Bungie's defense, they did say when the nova warp nerf is coming. But I pretty much agree.
TheBruceWayne
They are buffing some year one subclasses, nova warp nerf, they are looking into one eyed mask, and shards for crucible, and power ammo adjustments in crucible coming at the end of January I disagree that the team has been mia. There must be a reason that they waited a month to roll these sandbox changes put the same day as the last word quest starts
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

They are buffing some year one subclasses, nova warp nerf, they are looking into one eyed mask, and shards for crucible, and power ammo adjustments in crucible coming at the end of January I disagree that the team has been mia. There must be a reason that they waited a month to roll these sandbox changes put the same day as the last word quest starts

A month? Unless I'm mistaken they haven't made significant changes to crucible in 5 months.
TheBruceWayne
your argument consisted of no major changes in 5 months and the team being mia. There are big sandbox changes coming to pvp and pve at the end of January. As stated above I said I disagree about the team being mia
TheBruceWayne
Does anyone want to run comp this weekend?
titanmaster_race
Man having a real rough time getting the Variks lore this week. Got 2 pieces of lore in my first 3 heroic adventures (1 on each toon). Then I ran at least 10 more with zilch to show for it. Including about 3-5 heroic public events.
TheBruceWayne
I've ran 40+ hand cannon frames and still no outlaw/rampage roll
Naveronski
AG
I need farming help/strategies.

Need a Rampage Spec for Breakneck - Looks like buying one/day is the way to go, but it seems like I'm limited on gunsmith mats for buying the mod components. Running tons of forges gets the BA schematics.

Hammerhead - With Dawning coming to a close, and still no great Avalanche roll, HH seems like the next best option. Grindy, but seems do able with enough time wasted.

Any suggestions/QOL ideas?
Naveronski
AG
Oh, and Riskrunner makes Gofannon forge much smoother.
Saxsoon
AG
Anybody want to run a noob thru the new raid over the next few days? I am free throughout the day until wednesday
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

Anybody want to run a noob thru the new raid over the next few days? I am free throughout the day until wednesday

I don't think any of us have done the raid. I'm totally down this week.
titanmaster_race
So Bungie has said that Niobe Labs will be an event. However there is a new emblem that tracks completions of something called "Niobe's Torment".

Any thoughts on what that could be? Dungeon?
Saxsoon
AG
I think they have said that it is not a dungeon
TheBruceWayne
Niobe labs has been confirmed to not be a dungeon in a TWAB, but Niobe torment could be the horde mode we have been hearing about.
Pac1698
AG
Just got the outlaw/rampage roll on my first try. Not sure what would have been the best roll for the first column. I got the option of tactical mag or flared magwell.
TheBruceWayne
The absolute best roll drop mag, surrounded, and rampage
spieg12
AG
Replace drop mag with one that increases reload when empty or a magazine increase and then you have the absolute best.
TheBruceWayne
You and I know that ehroar said was the best roll. If you're an ocd reloaded then just stick with outlaw/rampage
Naveronski
AG
Naveronski said:

I need farming help/strategies.

Need a Rampage Spec for Breakneck - Looks like buying one/day is the way to go, but it seems like I'm limited on gunsmith mats for buying the mod components. Running tons of forges gets the BA schematics.

Hammerhead - With Dawning coming to a close, and still no great Avalanche roll, HH seems like the next best option. Grindy, but seems do able with enough time wasted.

Any suggestions/QOL ideas?

Got my rampage spec light.

Breakneck with rampage spec... woah. It's nice. Absolutely tears mobs apart in EP and BW.
Saxsoon
AG
I am assuming we got most of us off work tomorrow. Anybody up for a midday raid if y'all arent hungover tomorrow? Say around 1 or 2 central?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'm in for a raid. Would like to try scourge but would be good for last wish too
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

I am assuming we got most of us off work tomorrow. Anybody up for a midday raid if y'all arent hungover tomorrow? Say around 1 or 2 central?

Totally down!
Saxsoon
AG
**** some folks coming over. Will probably be available in the evening around 6 central
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Ran one raid just since I got on and got 1k voices finally. 17 runs
titanmaster_race
This is what I did instead of playing more destiny over the holidays. End grain cutting boards with maple in the center and walnut on the edges.

Saxsoon
AG
Sorry group that my roommate invited over ended up lasting the whole day.

I would be up for trying to run the first and second encounters tonight
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

Sorry group that my roommate invited over ended up lasting the whole day.

I would be up for trying to run the first and second encounters tonight

I am down to try the raid tonight or any other day this week.
Saxsoon
AG
I will be playing some kingdom hearts before the third one comes out but shoot me an invite if we get a group together
titanmaster_race
Roger Wilco
Saxsoon
AG
Would folks want to give the first encounter another shot tonight, I think we were getting close last night
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

Would folks want to give the first encounter another shot tonight, I think we were getting close last night

Sure

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.