*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,908 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Bulldog73
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I now know what tree I'm upgrading. I was just texting Kill and Boogie asking their take.
Beezy2389
AG
Was this by chance in reference to the rumor of Red Dead Redemption 2 being 100Gb?
spieg12
AG
I bought a 1TB SSD to put in my PS4 today from best buy that was $70 off. Prime was asking me for the link to it.
Prime0882
AG
Thanks, Spieg... Looks like I know what I'll be doing Saturday morning!
koadie
AG
spieg12 said:

Link to SSD for you Prime.

LINK
Just put a TB SSD in my PC last week.

Eph: 2:8
Prime0882
AG
We want to try boss number 2 again tonight? Or, hit up the first boss on different toons, if possible? I'm done for whatever y'all are!
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

We want to try boss number 2 again tonight? Or, hit up the first boss on different toons, if possible? I'm done for whatever y'all are!

Yes
cr0wbar
AG
Level 263 Hunter checking in
kill0509
AG
He does exist!!!
canadiaggie
AG
Doing gambit with anything short of 4 man fire team is excruciating. Wish people would stop hoarding for the large blockers. 4 phalanxes are way more annoying than 1 ogre
Naveronski
AG
They usually die before banking anyway.

Drop a blocker and invade, then sleeper the motes away.
Prime0882
AG
So, stop me if you've heard this one before. There I was last night finishing up the last weekly bounty I had before heading to bed. Was thinking to myself I hadn't seen an exotic on either of my high level toons all week. Lo and behold, what drops? A third Tractor Cannon.

I hope Bungie addresses all the duplicate exotic drops in the near future.
titanmaster_race
Yep.... They've done a lot of things right with Forsaken. Exotics are not one of those things.
koadie
AG
I was informed that they are looking at tweaking it a but. I've not picked up an exotic yet other than skyburners oath.

Eph: 2:8
spieg12
AG
I'm totally fine with the drop rate of exotics. They should be rare. I hate the duplicates. I've gotten 1 forsaken exotic in about 8 drops. The game should be checking for what is owned and not owned and skewing the drops more toward what is not owned. That way players who have all year 1 exotics get favorable odds for forsaken drops and people who don't can still get year 1 exotics.
titanmaster_race
Today will be all about getting them powerful drops after the weekly reset. But tomorrow ....raid!!
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Today will be all about getting them powerful drops after the weekly reset. But tomorrow ....raid!!
Ping me once you get on and I'll start running whatever. i'd love to be able to clear out a healthy chunk of the weekly stuff tonight so we can work on the raid a bit more this week.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

titanmaster_race said:

Ping me once you get on and I'll start running whatever. i'd love to be able to clear out a healthy chunk of the weekly stuff tonight so we can work on the raid a bit more this week.

Will do.
Prime0882
AG
Spieg,

As discussed, my SSD arrived today in the mail. Since you're installing Crown's, I know you wanted to drop by my place to install mine too. Bed time will be around 11pm, so if you could please install it and get the updates running after that, I would appreciate. Beer and greek yogurt in the fridge.

Love,
-Prime
Saxsoon
AG
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
TheBruceWayne
I love beer and Greek yogurt
kill0509
AG
Do you really love the beer and greek yogurt or are you just saying it because you saw it...
Bulldog73
AG
The real question is those two mixed together or separate?
zip04
AG
Bulldog73 said:

The real question is those two mixed together or separate?

This reminds me of my college days. We had everclear but ran out of stuff to mix it with, so my friend poured some in the ketchup he was eating his French fries with... not his finest moment.
Prime0882
AG
Lo and behold, the Spieg Fairy did not arrive last night as planned, even with the beer and greek yogurt left out on the counter for him. I am quite disappointed. Worst Geek Squad experience ever.

On a serious note - do we want to try to lock in a certain day to run a few encounters in the raid this week?
Saxsoon
AG
And they say that titans can't punch everything. Apparently you can punch the ascendant challenge

v
Prime0882
AG
And as for the Titan superiority discussion we had last night - further proof of Titan's being the most awesome class:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9l02zn/ballistic_missile_titans_can_skip_the_entire/
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I've been grinding out gambit the last couple days to complete the malfeasance quest and I'm close to max rank so I've also been working to reset that.

If you don't have a team that communicates and uses a strategy, good luck winning.

There are a lot of people I wonder what is going through their head while playing this game mode.

Real things that have happened:

Example 1:
*1 mote away from summoning primeval*
Player with 11 motes runs to enemies, punches exploding shank
XxWouldRatherHaveAPotatoAsATeamMatexX is down
xxWouldRatherHaveAPotatoAsATeamMatexx lost 11 motes

Example 2:
*Trying to burn our primeval as other team burns their primeval*
*Invader on the field*
Team mate: Better stop DPS on the boss and run at the guy with sleeper using my shotgun from across the map
Guardian Down
Death Heals Primeval
Enemy Primeval Defeated
Saxsoon
AG
What kills me is being ahead for all the match have our primeval up but the moment they summon theirs it is dead in 20 seconds. Damn bungie with your catch up mechanics
TheBruceWayne
I thought prime wanted someone to install my hard...drive
TheBruceWayne
Friday would be good for me if the "B" team wants to run it
TheBruceWayne
I'd also really like to do some blind well
Saxsoon
AG
Played blind well a little last night and mixed it up with randoms. Got a 564 fully masterworked scout rifle (my light was 557 at the time) from the chest after a corrupted ritual was used. I had not completed a bounty so there are odds of receiving higher level gear from the well. Second time we fought it I didn't get anything from the chest though
Prime0882
AG
^ I think this is a once a week kind of deal. Not sure if it's once a week per account or per toon. I'll be running it on both my Titan and Warlock, so hopefully I can report back my findings.
Saxsoon
AG
Interesting that did not happen last week but it was a huge jump

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.