*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,747 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
FightinTexasAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd be down to try scourge but not sure what time I'll be able to get on
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

since mid is busy tonight does anyone want to do scourge of the past 3x on first encounter tonight?

If you don't see me online, send me a psn message.
titanmaster_race
FYI for everyone who doesn't have The Man They Called Cayde lore book finished yet: Ace in the Hole is a heroic story mission today. You can repeat it as many times as you need to complete the lore book.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Hellooo.... (echo...echo...)

Sure is quiet in here
koadie
AG
Okay so did everyone go to Mara's throne world? Can we discuss this!

Eph: 2:8
Saxsoon
AG
I would think most have. My guess is the individual shown will become the new hunter vanguard. Plus it is pretty much confirmed based on the ghosts design that it is pulled pork. If you haven't read pulled pork it might be on of the funniest lore entries in destiny.

https://www.ishtar-collective.net/entries/pulled-pork
TheBruceWayne
Yay all three characters are now 650.
titanmaster_race
I really really hope that's not the new Hunter vanguard.

The story is interesting enough without forcing us to endure that.
Saxsoon
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I really really hope that's not the new Hunter vanguard.

The story is interesting enough without forcing us to endure that.

People are going down that path because of the hunter vanguard dare. I am not fully into it because of the circumstances but it does seem the hunter vanguard has particular rules around it which In Hindsight is straight up sadistic for what is considered a good organization
Saxsoon
AG
I just hope we dont have to wait until the next expansion drop to see this play out but I dont see any meaningful development from Zavala and ikora in the next two seasons just because of what the season passes are
koadie
AG
So I also find it curious that there is an original cutscene in the first showing of D1 with he character pulling a gun on our guardian (it was eventually cut) and asking why the city is breathing down his neck

koadie
AG
Saxsoon said:

I just hope we dont have to wait until the next expansion drop to see this play out but I dont see any meaningful development from Zavala and ikora in the next two seasons just because of what the season passes are

I actually would love to see him walk into the tower and Zavala lose his mind and go attack him and Ikora be the one realizing he's a guardian now.

Also our guardians reaction is interesting. I don't know that he will be the vanguard though

Saxsoon
AG
That's what I want but that feels more appropriate for a full expansion than what we have now
TheBruceWayne
It will be the hunter vanguard.
titanmaster_race
koadie said:

So I also find it curious that there is an original cutscene in the first showing of D1 with he character pulling a gun on our guardian (it was eventually cut) and asking why the city is breathing down his neck

IIRC that was before there was an internal shuffle at Bungie that saw the Destiny story completely scrapped and rewritten.
TheBruceWayne
After 15 frames I finally got outlaw rampage on my blast furnace.
koadie
AG
Yeah true, just an interesting thing to note.

Saxsoon
AG
Quick question. It is still not a good idea to have two frames simultaneously going into the forge correct (ie having both pulse and bow frames before going in?) apparently forging 100 of those frames gets a badass exotic ship but trying to find the best way to grind for that
Prime0882
AG
Saxsoon said:

Quick question. It is still not a good idea to have two frames simultaneously going into the forge correct (ie having both pulse and bow frames before going in?) apparently forging 100 of those frames gets a badass exotic ship but trying to find the best way to grind for that

You can only carry one powerful frame at a time, unless that's changed or there's a work-around.
TheBruceWayne
Be sure and do the bounties. Max out at 15 modular reports for non powerful frames. Each forge completion gives you 2-4 I believe. It cost 6 modular reports per non powerful frame.
TheBruceWayne
Mid I got the grimoire Christmas Eve.
Beezy2389
AG
I tried the 1st forge again at 612 with a 618 and a 624. Still couldn't get it done.
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

Mid I got the grimoire Christmas Eve.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

Saxsoon said:

You can only carry one powerful frame at a time, unless that's changed or there's a work-around.

He's alive!
TheBruceWayne
If you see me on give me a shout I can help
Saxsoon
AG
Merry Christmas you beautiful *******s. Thanks for making me feel remotely connected to Texas
spieg12
AG
Merry Christmas guardians!
Prime0882
AG
Merry Christmas, gentlemen!
TheBruceWayne
Forges have auto rifle hand cannon and sword! Definitely will grind for good rolls
titanmaster_race
Merry Christmas guardians! Operation Oboe has begun...
kill0509
AG
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals!!
atmdds03
AG
Haven't been on much lately but wanted to wish all of you a merry Christmas!
titanmaster_race
Just an FYI: this week's flashpoint is The Tangled Shore, which means that you can farm heroic adventures, heroic public events, and lost sectors for the Variks Most Loyal lore entries.
TheBruceWayne
anyone want to do some gofannon forges tonight? Or dare I say Scourge of the Past?
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

anyone want to do some gofannon forges tonight? Or dare I say Scourge of the Past?

Won't be on until Friday night.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.