*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,880 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
bevokilla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This weekend is double gambit again. I need to run enough to complete my Malfeasance quest
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

JRC0811 said:

I want to apologize to you all beforehand in case the Politics board somehow bleeds over into this thread. I may have gotten in a small back and forth with a regular over there and he's now looking through my posting history.

Bob, if you're reading this, we raid generally after 8pm central. If you're on the East Coast, it's always going to suck. You can find preferred weapon loadouts earlier in this thread. Welcome!

Fool, what have you done? Now we're going to catch the politics board aids. Soon enough we'll be fighting over things like:

"The Taken meddled in the election, and the new Speaker is clearly their puppet."

"Titan lives matter."

"Ikora should be in jail for what she did to those emails."
I'm sorry! It's been a slow work week and I couldn't help myself yesterday. Today's topic of choice is how the voting age should be increased to 25+. I may have added there should be a cap, too. 49 or so, since by that age you're half dead and start having cognitive issues.
TheBruceWayne
JRC0811 said:

I'm up for, ugh....., grinding Gambit. Sad that we never did the raid again so *SOME* of us could finally complete it. Guess this is what *some* of us get for waiting to do it with the "clan."

This weekend I'm fine with lfg-ing riven cluster on my other two chars if you want in.
Saxsoon
AG
I could also do riven tonight as well
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

I am up for gambit tonight , just message me.

Really frustrated trying to get the corrupted egg in the distance with hive sword on this week's ascendant challenge. Spent an hour and completely kept getting turned around

Jump up to the roof of the huge rotunda in the very center of the map. That made a huge difference for me when sword skating.
Saxsoon
AG
Problem is trying to see that damn mountain in the distance and because of the random start it is easy to get turned around
Tex117
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

JRC0811 said:

I'm up for, ugh....., grinding Gambit. Sad that we never did the raid again so *SOME* of us could finally complete it. Guess this is what *some* of us get for waiting to do it with the "clan."

This weekend I'm fine with lfg-ing riven cluster on my other two chars if you want in.
I would also like a riven clear if yall are offering.

Sat morning? Sunday Morning? Nights?

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
TheBruceWayne
Tex117 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

JRC0811 said:

I would also like a riven clear if yall are offering.

Sat morning? Sunday Morning? Nights?

If you see me online I'm down.
atmdds03
AG
I thought the most recent update changed the background color of several of the icons. Turns out one of the kids changed it to a colorblind setting.
kill0509
AG
Maybe he was just trying to help out some of the fellow clan members that actually are color blind. Why they would need to be playing on your console, I have no idea...
TheBruceWayne
Vodka is tasting pretty good on this cold night.
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

Problem is trying to see that damn mountain in the distance and because of the random start it is easy to get turned around

Inside the central rotunda, look for the circular stairs that lead left and are broken. The mountain is in that direction.

titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss the cold.
TheBruceWayne
titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

you know what the good hotels are in Orlando? Tickets for guardian con go on sale on the 28th.
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

you know what the good hotels are in Orlando? Tickets for guardian con go on sale on the 28th.

No idea. Sorry.
Saxsoon
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Good or cheap? A good not Disney hotel is the Gaylord. Stayed there once and that place was amazing
TheBruceWayne
Saxsoon said:

TheBruceWayne said:

titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Good or cheap? A good not Disney hotel is the Gaylord. Stayed there once and that place was amazing

Good as in no chance of bed bugs
atmdds03
AG
Anyone available to help with "the corrupted" mission for malfeasance? You don't have to have access to the quest to run it.
Pac1698
AG
Is match making disabled for that version of the strike? I'm at that step as well, but won't be able to run it until tomorrow.
atmdds03
AG
Dazer and I went in but didn't have time to do anything. It won't match you with a rando.
titanmaster_race
Welp, looks like I missed a set of Ahamkara bones in the shattered throne.... I'll be going back in tonight to get these if anyone wants to tag along.

Pac1698
AG
Me and Daazer are planning on doing the shattered throne tonight to start the wish ender quest. So let us know if you have room for 2 and also a good start time for you.
TheBruceWayne
im going to lfg all 3 chars tonight so I don't waste an opportunity for 1K before reset. if anyone wants to join jus send me a psn message
titanmaster_race
Pac1698 said:

Me and Daazer are planning on doing the shattered throne tonight to start the wish ender quest. So let us know if you have room for 2 and also a good start time for you.

Cool cool cool.

I'll probably be on between 7-10pm Eastern. If that doesn't work for you, no worries. I have an AARP bedtime these days, exacerbated by being in the East coast.
TheBruceWayne
for real, I never understood staying up so late unless im off the next day.
TheBruceWayne
Does anyone else need a regular Spire of Stars clear before we grind Prestige SOS?
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

im going to lfg all 3 chars tonight so I don't waste an opportunity for 1K before reset. if anyone wants to join jus send me a psn message

I'm interested!
TheBruceWayne
JRC0811 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

I'm interested!
ill be on the usual time prime so I don't have to stay up late.
TheBruceWayne
on a sadder note, stan lee has passed
Saxsoon
AG
JRC0811 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

I'm interested!

Same
Bulldog73
AG
Dang, ebay had a temporary deal for a year PSN card for $35. It was gone within 10 minutes of the coupon code being shared on slick deals. I missed it while typing in my card info.
Tex117
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

I am also interested.

Will be on around 7:30 if yall are available. Down to run whatever.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
TheBruceWayne
Tex117 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

I am also interested.

Will be on around 7:30 if yall are available. Down to run whatever.
I will prolly will hopefully have one or two chars done by then, but ; sax, prime, spieg are down. I know prime and I are on about 5, idk when saxs plans on getting on. more people we have the less randos we have to bring.
Pac1698
AG
I can probably "help" as well, do I need to know what I'm doing to actually help the team? I've not tried the Riven encounter yet.
TheBruceWayne
we can explain it when we are in there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.