*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,877 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
spieg12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You have to reach level 20 first. And possibly finish the story too.
Beezy2389
AG
I believe once you're in the clan you should be able to talk to Hawthorne and she'll give you the banner, after she does that you can "equip" it in your inventory beneath your class item. I don't remember there being any level restrictions but could very well be wrong on that.
zip04
AG
I've spoken with her and it still isn't available. I'll visit her again when I get to level 20.
Beezy2389
AG
Yeah after looking online I think you'll need to complete the main story before you can get the banner.
canadiaggie
AG
Kinda butthurt that collections won't drop till tomorrow, because I'd dismantled Vigilance Wing although it's been a monster of a gun in crucible since the update
spieg12
AG
You can get it back tomorrow, as long as you didn't dismantle it before warmind.
canadiaggie
AG
spieg12 said:

You can get it back tomorrow, as long as you didn't dismantle it before warmind.
I came back to Destiny 2 randomly one day, it happened to be the day after Warmind dropped
RoofingAg
AG
So I'm trying to figure out which class to give most of my attention to right off the bat. About to finish up vanilla story mode on my hunter so tomorrow I will start the play through of the first two expansions. Trying to figure out what class would be the best to use my spark of light on. Any suggestions? This is my first play through of D2 I'm just now finishing up. Should I just use it on my hunter and go from there?
Bulldog73
AG
If you're almost finished with story mode, it would be a waste on your hunter. Personally, I'm a titan guy, so I'd lean that way, but warlocks are much more useful for things like raids and running with groups.
spieg12
AG
Use it on whatever class is lowest light to avoid a huge grind.
RoofingAg
AG
That's what I was getting at. Would like to use it in whichever class would be more useful for raids and stuff. Guess I'll go with warlock.
Beezy2389
AG
Warlock is going to be really good with the new solar super. It will heal and buff weapon damage for all players standing in the ring. That plus the reworked skull of dire ahamkara makes warlock a pretty solid choice. Still gotta deal with the warlock jump though.
titanmaster_race
Every class is useful for raids....

If you are going to have all 3 characters, I'd suggest using it on your least favorite character to play as, so you minimize the amount of time you spend with that character.
Beezy2389
AG
For the newbies

FightinTexasAg15
AG
Now that TexAgs is back up... here we go!
kill0509
AG
For those just getting off work, there's a decent sized updste to download, 7.3 gigs. Might want to queue it up while eating dinner and such.
Saxsoon
AG
Just got done with triumphs and dicking around the the tower. Got a free 1100 silver so spent that on the prismatic matrix and and engrams and got the chicken and sad trombone emotes (and yes the trombone does make music)
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Beezy2389
AG
Complete the Campaign and get a free download of the Forsaken Soundtrack + Whisper of the Worm track

https://www.bungie.net/en/Profile/Rewards/
spieg12
AG
Oh my gracious!! How about that!
Beezy2389
AG
Thanks Verne
zip04
AG
I bought the complete bundle today. Created a new guardian (Warlock) and used the bonus thing to advance them to the current level. I'm still working through the campaign with my hunter. I probably won't even use the Warlock but wanted to use the thing since I paid for it....
Beezy2389
AG
Sorry guess you haven't heard but we're all switching to Minecraft. Hear they have a sweet new update out.
zip04
AG
If you are on the XBox360, I've already got it covered...
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Bows are so much fun
RoofingAg
AG
Zip I did the same thing haha. Just got done playing the first story mission. Pretty awesome. Looking forward to getting back into destiny big again.
titanmaster_race
Nolan North does a great job with just about everything, but it just feels wrong to not have Nathan Fillion's voice.
Bones08
AG
Having a blast with the campaign so far. The bow feels great.

There is a bit of a power level wall that I have approached. I'm level 411 with power 420, 430, and 440 obstacles ahead of me to proceed with the campaign. Looking online most people are suggesting that one either grinds power level to get within 10 or fire team up.

So yea, if anyone is up for teaming up tonight then let me know!

Where I am in the campaign: I have defeated three of the Barons
koadie
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Nolan North does a great job with just about everything, but it just feels wrong to not have Nathan Fillion's voice.
there was only one time that I was thinking, Nathon Fillion would have had so much fun with this line. The opening mission where he was pressing all the buttons

However, I thought he did an excellent job! I literally laughed out loud a few times because of the way the lines were delivered.

Eph: 2:8
titanmaster_race
Absolutely! Did not mean to imply that Nolan North did not do a great job with the lines. I just miss Captain Mal's voice
Saxsoon
AG
Bones08 said:

There is a bit of a power level wall that I have approached. I'm level 411 with power 420, 430, and 440 obstacles ahead of me to proceed with the campaign. Looking online most people are suggesting that one either grinds power level to get within 10 or fire team up.

I did a couple crucible matches for bounties for the clan and got a 503 better devils when my light level was 420ish. Got 2 other items 20 levels above. I recommend that and strikes. Lost sectors still have old 370 gear sadly
Bones08
AG
Saxsoon said:

Bones08 said:

I did a couple crucible matches for bounties for the clan and got a 503 better devils when my light level was 420ish. Got 2 other items 20 levels above. I recommend that and strikes. Lost sectors still have old 370 gear sadly
Oh nice. Had no idea that gear could drop so far above my current max power. Looks like I'll be doing some strikes tonight.
Beezy2389
AG
I finished the campaign and am in the 460 range. You can go into the adventures over 10 levels underpowered if you have a weapon loadout that fits the baron fight. First tip is equip your highest blues. If you don't like your highest blues do bounties and heroic public events until you get gear that works
Saxsoon
AG
Bones08 said:

Saxsoon said:

Bones08 said:

Oh nice. Had no idea that gear could drop so far above my current max power. Looks like I'll be doing some strikes tonight.
those plus the bounties also provide a healthy boost to exp as well
koadie
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Absolutely! Did not mean to imply that Nolan North did not do a great job with the lines. I just miss Captain Mal's voice
I'm with you. He had a way of delivering lines that was comical. Also, Ikora, daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg she mad.

Eph: 2:8
Saxsoon
AG
Gina Torres was great there

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.