*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,805 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You go play "big chief."

I'm on if anyone else is around.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
TheBruceWayne
You go girl!
Saxsoon
AG
JRC0811 said:

Sorry gentlemen, going to have to take a raincheck tonight. In celebration of RDR2 shipping, I'm heading over to the lady friend's place to play Cowboy vs Indians.

Hope it doesn't end in a trail of tears
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Naveronski
Prime0882
AG
Y'all do the Riven cheese run last night? I should be on tonight if we'd like to run anything.
Beezy2389
AG
10th Wish gives Drifter Raid Commentary (similar the failsafe one)
Tex117
AG
JRC0811 said:

Y'all do the Riven cheese run last night? I should be on tonight if we'd like to run anything.
I just picked up an LFG group and we got it done in minutes.

Tex117
Prime0882
AG
Well, I've got three LL 600 characters. You let me know if you need to do it again.
Saxsoon
AG
JRC0811 said:

Well, I've got three LL 600 characters. You let me know if you need to do it again.

I am available tomorrow night
Beezy2389
AG
I'm down to either start fresh or pick up at the Ogre. Also wouldn't mind running Leviathan for those that still need Midnight Coup
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Saxsoon
AG
Beezy2389 said:

I'm down to either start fresh or pick up at the Ogre. Also wouldn't mind running Leviathan for those that still need Midnight Coup

Personally would prefer fresh since I haven't been through it
Prime0882
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Leviathan wouldn't be a bad idea tonight since Midnight Coup is still in the upper echelon of HCs. I'm down for either.
Beezy2389
AG
Starting about level 520, I haven't used another kinetic in PvE unless I had to for a quest. My Midnight Coup with extra magazine masterwork is very satisfying once rampage procs
Pac1698
AG
I think I need one more Leviathan boss kill for the exotic shotgun. I might be able to join you all this evening if you need a 6th.
Naveronski
AG
Good week if you need MC; it's available from basement robot vendor fellow.
Prime0882
AG
Do new weapons available make Leviathan easier now a days? If we have enough to run it real quick tonight, I'm all for it. If we don't have the interest I think I may go try to find a LFG group for it to get the tokens to buy a MC.
Bulldog73
AG
If that's the case, I need to find time to run Leviathan this week.
Tex117
AG
I would be interested in running Leviathan as well. My eyes are set on that Midnight Coup.

On a side note, do you have to complete the Leviathan raid each week to open up the robot vendor, or is it open for good upon one completion?

Tex117
Pac1698
AG
It's open after your first clear, but you have to clear prestige or raid lairs in order to buy certain items (I think armor only) from the vendor (for that given week).
Tex117
AG
Pac1698 said:

It's open after your first clear, but you have to clear prestige or raid lairs in order to buy certain items (I think armor only) from the vendor (for that given week).
Just checked, and to buy anything, you have to have a clear for the week.

So, that said, lets knock out calus!

Do we have a time and a list of people down? And just fyi, there is no activity on LFG for this, so its pretty much us or bust.

Tex117
Prime0882
AG
Prime0882.

I can be on whenever this evening... prefer to be done no later than midnight (Eastern) if possible. The 2am end times we had for Crota back in the day are for the birds.
Beezy2389
AG
You can visit him to turn in tokens for random drops but purchasing anything requires a raid completion of that items source (regular leviathan for midnight coup, spire of stars for fusion rifle, etc.)
Tex117
AG
Beezy2389 said:

You can visit him to turn in tokens for random drops but purchasing anything requires a raid completion of that items source (regular leviathan for midnight coup, spire of stars for fusion rifle, etc.)
Ugh, irritating.

Do we even have enough folks?

Tex117
Prime0882
AG
We can always partially LFG for it if we have to. I'll need a refresher on it since it's been a year or so since my last completion.
Beezy2389
AG
I think we'd be able to get enough on. Leviathan can be quick. We'll see how much light level helps us
Pac1698
AG
I'm almost pretty sure that I can help tonight.
Beezy2389
AG
For those that haven't done them yet, you can do the Ice and Shadow Heroic Story Mission only in under 4 minutes. Only have to kill 2 enemies.
Tex117
AG
We have a time in mind to get this kicked off? 7:30? 8:00?

Tex117
kill0509
AG
If y'all need more for the fireteam, I'll be on after dinner. Just put me down as an alternate as I don't need MC. If you get 6 before I can get on, go ahead and run Leviathan without me. Just offering if y'all need more guardians.
Boogie05
AG
I still need to finish the Acrius quest. Count me in for Leviathan of there is still room!
Tex117
AG
I'm coming! Leaving work now. Will be on in 20 min

Tex117
Naveronski
AG
If you're on PC, your framerate matters.

First 1kV, now this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9r9elb/titan_skating_speed_is_tied_to_framerate/
Prime0882
AG
Thank you gentlemen for the Leviathan run and then the "quick" tour of the underbelly last night. Sounds like we got three new Midnight Coups for those of us in need. Fun running with some of y'all again after a long break away from the game!

Aggie Numbers, hurry up and get leveled, catch up on all the "mandatory" weapon load-outs you missed, and get up to 575+ light level.
swc93
AG
Dude Perfect of video games?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.