*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,900 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TheBruceWayne said:

Did mid/prime/red finish the shattered throne last night?

After a 2 hour slogfest..... Yes we did
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

That's not what your lady told me last weekend
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard after that one. She's seeing me, so her standards are low.
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Did mid/prime/red finish the shattered throne last night?

After a 2 hour slogfest..... Yes we did
Yep, we added straps to Mid's armor so it would be easier to carry him on my back to the end.

You should have seen my majestic Arc Missile Titan crashing from the heavens to get the final kill as he was dead over in a corner. I did die in that valiant final push, but it was to get my team finally across the finish line.
Pac1698
AG
There's so much awesome in that story! Thanks for sharing!

Edit:
So where do you get those straps for the armor. Asking for a friend. TIA
Prime0882
AG
Pac1698 said:

Edit:
We re-purposed Mid's Titan Mark because it looked dumb anyways and as an Exo he doesn't have anything to be modest about.

The rush of air from a Knight's axe swing kept killing him over and over again, so if he lost some more LL it didn't seem like a big deal. He wasn't doing much anyways.

Redbaron was the true MVP. His tethers and invisibility helped a ton in getting revives out.
TheBruceWayne
Prime was right about thunderlord yesterday.
TheBruceWayne
Also unrelated topic, visit Mara sov she has something interesting to see. No spoilers.
Luke Smith
TheBruceWayne said:

Also unrelated topic, visit Mara sov she has something interesting to see. No spoilers.
Alright! Topless Mara this week!
Saxsoon
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Right about what
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Prime0882
AG
Saxsoon said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Right about what
Everything.

But, the arc heavy-machinegun, Thunderlord, appears to be the reward at the end of this seasonal event. Probably sending it our way to get everyone amp'd for the return of machine guns to the loot pool in Black Armory.

Lot of interesting lore and destination discussion going on in the Destinythegame subreddit now a days.
Saxsoon
AG
Btw the curated scout rifle vouchsafe with dragonfly is actually really good now. It was fun using scouts again briefly last night
Naveronski
AG
Is the dragonfly/auto loading holster the curated one?
Naveronski
AG
zip04 said:

I knocked out the second part of the Ace of Spades challenges (250 kills in strikes with a hand cannon). In the 3 or 4 strikes it took, all but one item that dropped were duplicates or lower LL than what I currently have. That is frustrating. That is also with myself and one of the other fireteam members using a consumable to increase the % of drops. I am kind of stuck at 502 right now.

Are you doing the Nightfall/spider bounty/Petra bounties every week?
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

Pac1698 said:

Edit:
We re-purposed Mid's Titan Mark because it looked dumb anyways and as an Exo he doesn't have anything to be modest about.

The rush of air from a Knight's axe swing kept killing him over and over again, so if he lost some more LL it didn't seem like a big deal. He wasn't doing much anyways.

Redbaron was the true MVP. His tethers and invisibility helped a ton in getting revives out.

I'm not sure that those straps actually fit over your coconut bra you forced your poor man Titan to wear.
Saxsoon
AG
Naveronski said:

Is the dragonfly/auto loading holster the curated one?

Dragonfly and zen moment
zip04
AG
Naveronski said:

zip04 said:

I knocked out the second part of the Ace of Spades challenges (250 kills in strikes with a hand cannon). In the 3 or 4 strikes it took, all but one item that dropped were duplicates or lower LL than what I currently have. That is frustrating. That is also with myself and one of the other fireteam members using a consumable to increase the % of drops. I am kind of stuck at 502 right now.

Are you doing the Nightfall/spider bounty/Petra bounties every week?
No I haven't been. Outside of the campaign and the occasional public event, I haven't really dug too deep into the game. I was more concerned with grinding through the campaign, so I have only checked their bounties that are available when the game has directed me to talk to those individuals.
Naveronski
AG
Gotcha. Look for bounties that give powerful drops, do them, and you'll start to advance.

Also, if you get gear above your current light level, even if you don't want to use it, don't delete it until you have something higher.

The level of item drops are calculated based on your highest light level items available, even if they're not equipped.
Saxsoon
AG
I am trying to get the auto rifle before I do anything else since that will be the single largest improvement before I leave on Saturday
Bones08
AG
Saxsoon said:

I am trying to get the auto rifle before I do anything else since that will be the single largest improvement before I leave on Saturday
I got off work early yesterday and actually grinded to get the gun last night. Not too bad of a grind. I enjoy the Haunted Forest activity and got to the point where I was regularly clearing branch 6 with the occasional branch 7.

The actual gun (Horror Story) doesn't seem to be getting great reviews, but of course the 600 power level is nice.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Finally hit 600 today. What a freaking grind lol. Now I can finally use the weapons and armor I want haha
Prime0882
AG
I'm at 596... Right behind ya. Can't wait to actually hit 600 and be able to infuse the gear I want and for it to stick.
Bones08
AG
I'm at 578. The climb has definitely slowed down though I have yet to even enter the raid (I'm intimidated and have yet to look at the mechanics)
titanmaster_race
We really need to finish the raid
bevokilla
AG
titanmaster_race said:

We really need to finish the raid
Yes you do, I want another powerful engram
Tex117
AG
Im at a fighting 572...need to get the auto rifle and finish up this week Dreaming city weeklies.

That said, my goal is there around 580 and a raid before red dead 2 comes out! Anyone around this weekend to go for a raid and drag a newbie through it?

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
koadie
AG
I'm at 550.... this kid has ruined any semblance of gaming.

Love him for it though... just miss the time of blowing up aliens with space magic... and infinite throwing knives.
TheBruceWayne
Anyone down for a raid this weekend?
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

Anyone down for a raid this weekend?

I can do Sunday evening.
titanmaster_race
But don't wait for if y'all get 6 to raid earlier in the weekend
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I'd be down for Sunday
TheBruceWayne
I want to get as much done before RDR2 comes out.
TheBruceWayne
Ima finish the grind for horror story tonight then back to milestones for whoever needs them.
Bones08
AG
I'm honestly at the point where I almost value triumphs more than light level upgrades. Something so satisfying about turning triumphs in.
Saxsoon
AG
I am taking tomorrow off from work before I fly out Saturday. Anyone want to go for a run for Wish Ender and completion of the shattered throne tmrw?
Luke Smith
Those of you with kids may appreciate this little guardian's first mission

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.