*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,892 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
TheBruceWayne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JRC0811 said:

Different angles, and the angle of your dangle, are not new concepts to maxing out efficiency.

Sir, I aced my streetonomics class and wrote an 80 page thesis on the angle of my dangle being max efficient with a bottle of Gatorade and an energy bar.
Beezy2389
AG
We'll call it the D2F ratio
Tex117
AG
I know you guys like to get things started off early, but time suggestions would be much appreciated!

Just want one full run through the raid start to finish.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
TheBruceWayne
Tex117 said:

I know you guys like to get things started off early, but time suggestions would be much appreciated!

Just want one full run through the raid start to finish.

D2F as early as 5:30 central.
spieg12
AG
Naveronski said:

I liked the sweeping emote because not everyone had it.

Now I just look like I paid $10 for an emote.

The new exotic emotes are a different color to differentiate it from the year one version.
TheBruceWayne
So I'm getting close to my internets limit until the 12th so I'll be offline until it's raid time or y'all want to cluster riven on the other 2 chars. Would like to try to get that 1k
Saxsoon
AG
I can do the raid tomorrow or just riven if that is all people have time for tomorrow
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Saxsoon
AG
Actually tomorrow would some folks mind helping me complete shattered dungeon tomorrow. I already have the tokens so would love to get wish ended completed
spieg12
AG
Saxsoon said:

Actually tomorrow would some folks mind helping me complete shattered dungeon tomorrow. I already have the tokens so would love to get wish ended completed

I need this too
titanmaster_race
spieg12 said:

Saxsoon said:

I need this too

I need to run through the shattered throne for all the cursed eggs and lore. I'll run it with y'all.
Prime0882
AG
I can go for a run as well. I'm a better Titan than Mid, with a LL of 600, so I would be much more useful. And, funny. And, not tainted by Florida.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

I can go for a run as well. I'm a better Titan than Mid, with a LL of 600, so I would be much more useful. And, funny. And, not tainted by Florida.

Saxsoon
AG
I can be on as soon as 6central mid and spieg
koadie
AG
JRC0811 said:

shots fired!

Eph: 2:8
titanmaster_race
It's how he shows he cares.
bevokilla
AG
Finally killed the meatball and I'm ankle deep in the Luna grind so if you see me online and want to run comp crucible or gambit hit me up.
kill0509
AG
From the party chat tonight, I love the tip off to start the game!!

Saxsoon
AG
Mid/ spieg what time works for you?
TheBruceWayne
https://amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9gu46t/escalation_protocol_weapon_drop_schedule_updated/?usqp=mq331AQICAEoATgAWAE%3D&_js_v=0.1

For those who still need any of the ep weapons. Remember for the sleeper catalyst completion one of the steps is either 1k or 2k kills with each ep weapon.
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

Mid/ spieg what time works for you?

I should be on between 6/7 - 10pm Eastern
spieg12
AG
I should be on around 6:30 central
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

https://amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9gu46t/escalation_protocol_weapon_drop_schedule_updated/?usqp=mq331AQICAEoATgAWAE%3D&_js_v=0.1

For those who still need any of the ep weapons. Remember for the sleeper catalyst completion one of the steps is either 1k or 2k kills with each ep weapon.

The link you posted doesn't work for some reason, but the resource you're trying to link to is great. This week is the SMG, next week is the sniper (only weapon I don't have). I also need 3 more pieces of armor for my Titan, so I am definitely down to run EP anytime!
TheBruceWayne
titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

The link you posted doesn't work for some reason, but the resource you're trying to link to is great. This week is the SMG, next week is the sniper (only weapon I don't have). I also need 3 more pieces of armor for my Titan, so I am definitely down to run EP anytime!

Thanks mid.im jus trying to help

It didn't show my crying emote. Lol
TheBruceWayne
If you can post it from a comp that would be great. Or people can jus google ep schedule.
TheBruceWayne
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9gu46t/escalation_protocol_weapon_drop_schedule_updated/

Ok this link works. Sry for the confusion
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Stop posting. You're wasting all of your wife's data.

I'm down for an EP farm next week. I need the sniper, too.
TheBruceWayne
JRC0811 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Stop posting. You're wasting all of your wife's data.

I'm down for an EP farm next week. I need the sniper, too.

Haha, mobile data and mobile hotspot are two different values.
Prime0882
AG
I want to apologize to you all beforehand in case the Politics board somehow bleeds over into this thread. I may have gotten in a small back and forth with a regular over there and he's now looking through my posting history.

Bob, if you're reading this, we raid generally after 8pm central. If you're on the East Coast, it's always going to suck. You can find preferred weapon loadouts earlier in this thread. Welcome!
Saxsoon
AG
JRC0811 said:

I want to apologize to you all beforehand in case the Politics board somehow bleeds over into this thread. I may have gotten in a small back and forth with a regular over there and he's now looking through my posting history.

Bob, if you're reading this, we raid generally after 8pm central. If you're on the East Coast, it's always going to suck. You can find preferred weapon loadouts earlier in this thread. Welcome!

What a sad sack of ****, probably xurned his gjallarhorn
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

Fool, what have you done? Now we're going to catch the politics board aids. Soon enough we'll be fighting over things like:

"The Taken meddled in the election, and the new Speaker is clearly their puppet."

"Titan lives matter."

"Ikora should be in jail for what she did to those emails."
TheBruceWayne
Take that **** somewhere else.
TheBruceWayne
On another note this weekend is double infamy in gambit and strongest curse week for those who still need malf boss to spawn. I need another 5k infamy for my third reset, I can help anyone who needs it as long as my internet allows it.
Prime0882
AG
I'm up for, ugh....., grinding Gambit. Sad that we never did the raid again so *SOME* of us could finally complete it. Guess this is what *some* of us get for waiting to do it with the "clan."
TheBruceWayne
JRC0811 said:

I'm up for, ugh....., grinding Gambit. Sad that we never did the raid again so *SOME* of us could finally complete it. Guess this is what *some* of us get for waiting to do it with the "clan."

I told spieg to text me when y'all are ready to raid and I'd hop on.
Saxsoon
AG
I am up for gambit tonight , just message me.

Really frustrated trying to get the corrupted egg in the distance with hive sword on this week's ascendant challenge. Spent an hour and completely kept getting turned around

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.