*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,912 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Raid tonight?
Prime0882
AG
I'm down! Can do it twice this week, if we've the interest.
Pac1698
AG
So is it "A" team only or do we have enough for a 2nd group?
Beezy2389
AG
raid raid raid raid raid
titanmaster_race
Pac1698 said:

So is it "A" team only or do we have enough for a 2nd group?

Anyone is welcome! We are definitely not the A team, as we were horrible last week.

Been too long since we've played with you!
Pac1698
AG
Thanks mid! I don't think I have the light level to hang in the raid, I think I'm mid 540s.
TheBruceWayne
I made a discord is anyone wanted to join Destiny TAMU Clan. https://discord.gg/KxCm7kN
titanmaster_race
Pac1698 said:

Thanks mid! I don't think I have the light level to hang in the raid, I think I'm mid 540s.

You're Gucci mayne
titanmaster_race
Tonight is my last chance to play until Sunday evening. Hopefully we can get to Riven tonight.
Tex117
AG
To the raiders, what light level are you guys?

Im within about a week or two of being high enough to join in the festivities! (Same with AggieBones and Bdave (bones might be high enough already)).

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
titanmaster_race
Only speaking for the teams I've been in so far:

Last week we were between mid 520s and 560.

This week we are between 540s and low 570s.
zip04
AG
I'm trying to get up there as well. I'm at 495, but am working through the Forsaken campaign still.
Beezy2389
AG
You'll make it in no time
koadie
AG
So pro tip, I've personally discovered that if you do all your daily's then weekly's, then do blind well... you get a massive jump in LL. I went from 535 to 543 on Sunday. I'm now 547 and still have to do my last petra bounty and blind well.

Eph: 2:8
Tex117
AG
koadie said:

So pro tip, I've personally discovered that if you do all your daily's then weekly's, then do blind well... you get a massive jump in LL. I went from 535 to 543 on Sunday. I'm now 547 and still have to do my last petra bounty and blind well.
There is a soft cap at 540.

After that, other than maybe a +1 for weeklies and dailies, the Dreaming City (and weekly) is the only thing that will drop markedly better gear.

Im at about 556, Im hoping to get into the 560's before I try the first few raid encounters!

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
koadie
AG
Tex117 said:

koadie said:

There is a soft cap at 540.

After that, other than maybe a +1 for weeklies and dailies, the Dreaming City (and weekly) is the only thing that will drop markedly better gear.

Im at about 556, Im hoping to get into the 560's before I try the first few raid encounters!
Wasn't aware of that. I've played quite a bit the last three days cuz my family has been out of town. It hasn't felt like the wall I hit when I was at 520.

Eph: 2:8
TheBruceWayne
There's also one at 580
Saxsoon
AG
Got two exotics today. One a duped Crimson, the other a new Jade Rabbit, but still no forsaken.
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I don't know who has done the raid this week, but I am down to go sometime this weekend. I finished my gambit grind and am down for the raid now
Saxsoon
AG
I would love to give it a shot tonight if possible. I hit 565 on my warlockamd got some other armor besides reverie dawn

It amazes me that I have 2 purification rituals which require completing the shattered throne. Those will sit there for a few weeks
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Anything happening tonight? I can PvP, raid, or I still have a toon that needs the nightfall.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Well -- Feels good getting that Sum of All Tears Medal... Lord, Rumble is not fun even when winning.
Saxsoon
AG
I did rumble last night to get my head shots for ace of spades. Damn the ikelos hand cannon was so much better than everything else I had
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Yeah -- I am out here rocking Telesto in Rumble and it is glorious... But also.. even as a Warlock main.. I feel dirty.. Like. Nova Warp is too good against nearly every other super. See below:

Nova Warp v. Hunter Supers
Saxsoon
AG
I went and did a dawnblade against a warp warlock. My super did nothing and he killed me in one go while still in super.
AggieVictor10
AG
The Ikelos HC is pretty stout. I liked it better than Nature of the Beast in year 1. I should give it another go in PVP. Been rocking a pulse rifle and sidearm lately.
Beezy2389
AG
Raid tonight?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Just send a message when you all start and I'll log back on for a raid.
titanmaster_race
Just so y'all know, y'all can thank me and red for the win over Kentucky last night. We we're watching with a good group of Ags in Orlando, surrounded by UF fans.
kill0509
AG
Squeeze Ags!!!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Well -- I will be sure to let Jimbo know the key to our success.
Saxsoon
AG
Holy Hell, Rat King group on Riven

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9m7mcw/rat_king_meet_riven_rivan_meet_rat_king/
Prime0882
AG
I'll be on in an hour and a half if y'all raid around 7pm your time
Beezy2389
AG
Saw a different way to do the pictures during Shuro Chi, that seems like it'd be easier. Basically same thing as the safe rooms in the first encounter. Number off 1,2,3,4 and go top to bottom, left to right like reading a book.
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

Saw a different way to do the pictures during Shuro Chi, that seems like it'd be easier. Basically same thing as the safe rooms in the first encounter. Number off 1,2,3,4 and go top to bottom, left to right like reading a book.

Seems way better than our method

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.