*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,858 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Saxsoon said:

Should hopefully be on in an hour, wrapping up Black Friday shopping which I thought I never need to do but I desperately needed a new wardrobe after my weight loss

That's a good problem to have!
My body says yes but my wallet says no
Naveronski
AG
If you know your size, check eBay. Lots of "worn once, can't return" clothes on there.
Saxsoon
AG
Naveronski said:

If you know your size, check eBay. Lots of "worn once, can't return" clothes on there.
I feel like clothing can be so drastically different for me even in the "same size" I am hesitant to do online shopping
Saxsoon
AG
Before the game today do we want to try and get some 1k voices / spires farming going?
titanmaster_race
Finally caved and bought an SSD for my ps4
Saxsoon
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Finally caved and bought an SSD for my ps4
If anyone sees any good cyber monday sales on these can you please post them here?
Saxsoon
AG
Watching that football game was like watching Gambit in the final moments of 2 teams burning and multiple invader Feeding the Primevals happening and going down to the wire
atmdds03
AG
Yes, but my bourbon consumption didn't affect the outcome of the football game.
Saxsoon
AG
Any one want to do raid runs today?
TheBruceWayne
I can help if we get enough people. I need to farm lake of shadows for militias birthright
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

I can help if we get enough people. I need to farm lake of shadows for militias birthright

I'll grind the nightfall with you tonight if you still want to
titanmaster_race
Also, I'm curious how much interest there would be from the clan in switching to PC for D3 whenever it comes out?

Now that I have a gaming PC I want to utilize it more, but I really enjoy playing with you guys and don't want to leave y'all behind. Ideally, D3 will have cross play enabled, but I doubt that will happen.
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Also, I'm curious how much interest there would be from the clan in switching to PC for D3 whenever it comes out?

Now that I have a gaming PC I want to utilize it more, but I really enjoy playing with you guys and don't want to leave y'all behind. Ideally, D3 will have cross play enabled, but I doubt that will happen.
I might be interested since it would be a fresh start. You've got my Battle.net tag and I can shoot you my Steam ID in case there's other games we might have mutual interest in playing... my new laptop hasn't gotten much of a workout since I bought it.
Bones08
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I made the mistake playing Destiny 2 on PC for about 30 minutes when it was being offered for free a couple weeks ago. 60+ FPS, menus loading almost instantly...

I had to uninstall. I'll always play on the version where the people are (and there is no way I would start over on Destiny 2), but damn if it didn't feel good.
TheBruceWayne
titanmaster_race said:

100% for pc D3, and yes for nighfall tonight.
TheBruceWayne
Also who would be interested in doing the pinnacle weapons and which ones? I would like to try for all especially comp to get lunas with a 4 stack, all the quest steps have been done with exception of reaching 2100
Saxsoon
AG
I would be out on pc, don't have the pc nor the interest in owning one
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

titanmaster_race said:

100% for pc D3, and yes for nighfall tonight.

I'm interested in running the NF tonight for the Lake of Shadows drop, too.
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

Also who would be interested in doing the pinnacle weapons and which ones? I would like to try for all especially comp to get lunas with a 4 stack, all the quest steps have been done with exception of reaching 2100

I'm down for the grind for all. I also kind of want to hit the bonus threshold on every night fall.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

titanmaster_race said:

I might be interested since it would be a fresh start. You've got my Battle.net tag and I can shoot you my Steam ID in case there's other games we might have mutual interest in playing... my new laptop hasn't gotten much of a workout since I bought it.

Speaking of steam, there was a huge sale over the weekend for shadow of the tomb raider. Came out a month ago, I've heard it is fantastic, and they were/are selling it for $30

My steam ID is the same as my psn tag.
TheBruceWayne
ANd as far as pc for D3, D3 isn't expected till like 2020, so there is some time to save if your on the fence about going to pc
Saxsoon
AG
And that is fair Crown. I thought about that and could easily save by then. It is more of an issue of my focus being split between a pc, an eventual ps5, and my switch. I just don't see myself moving most of my gaming over to PC even for multiplats where it is clearly "better". So I would be spending $1000 minimum to play one game and that is a difficult value proposition for me
TheBruceWayne
Saxsoon said:

And that is fair Crown. I thought about that and could easily save by then. It is more of an issue of my focus being split between a pc, an eventual ps5, and my switch. I just don't see myself moving most of my gaming over to PC even for multiplats where it is clearly "better". So I would be spending $1000 minimum to play one game and that is a difficult value proposition for me

Im not singling you out, i'm just throwing out some info for others who might have thought about it as well.
Saxsoon
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Saxsoon said:

Im not singling you out, i'm just throwing out some info for others who might have thought about it as well.

Haha thanks
Naveronski
AG
120fps, kbm, what's not to love?

PCMR
Pac1698
AG
I think it's the extra nerd factor that comes from playing on a PC versus a console. My wife already said I was approaching full nerd when I started using a headset to talk to you guys. I think If I switched to PC, I would lose any sex appeal (the little that I have left) that my wife might see in me. Plus side of that would be more time playing Destiny with you guys.
TheBruceWayne
I cannot believe there isn't a Pokemon switch thread on the nerdery.
Bulldog73
AG
Yeah, not that I've played a lot lately (but season just ended, so I'll have a little more time on), but no way I could be in on PC. Just wouldn't be able to justify it.
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

So start one
TheBruceWayne
titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

So start one
ill have to see how the social interaction of the Nintendo switch is as well as the pokemon trading system is when I get it then I prolly will.
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne
awesome
Bones08
AG
Happy new season day!

As a person who wishes for the glory days of Strikes to return, I am pretty excited to grind strikes for the Vanguard pinnacle weapon. I'll probably grind the crucible weapon as well. Not sure about Gambit...that mode makes me irrationally angry for some reason.
titanmaster_race
Anyone else still waiting to buy the black armory dlc? After Osiris last year I told myself I'd wait on future dlc. Obviously the game is in a much better place right now than when Osiris dropped though.

Still, I haven't heard anything from Bungie about the expansion, which is odd.
Saxsoon
AG
The gambit actually seems the least annoying. But I will grind out the strikes too

Are we getting new strikes for black armory?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.