*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,901 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
TheBruceWayne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
a little disappointed in the auto rifle and sniper from the forge, with the pain in the butt it was to get I would have though they would be a little better.
TheBruceWayne
obviously we will have to see how the forges are after reset today, but it is said that the forge hand cannon is bugged and randomly dropping from gofannon forge, so might be worth grinding that out for it depending what new frames we get today.
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

obviously we will have to see how the forges are after reset today, but it is said that the forge hand cannon is bugged and randomly dropping from gofannon forge, so might be worth grinding that out for it depending what new frames we get today.
I got one of the hand cannons last night from the first forge. Is there more than one?
TheBruceWayne
that is the revamped year one hand cannon, the hand cannon is mistakenly dropping from the gofannonn forge. The Kindled Orchid
TheBruceWayne
so who is down to do the new raid om Saturday?
Saxsoon
AG
Figureinv out schedule for Saturday so maybe, and depending on light as I am only 612. Would anyone be up for the last wish raid tonight to get gear?
kill0509
AG
Absolutely!! Some of us desperately need the light level!
Prime0882
AG
I'm down for a Last Wish run
TheBruceWayne
look for a 6th, if yall cannot find a 6th I can come in and help, but not staying up as late as before.
Beezy2389
AG
I would like to do the last wish as well
Saxsoon
AG
I will be on 6central
TheBruceWayne
Ima go for the hand cannon tonight
Beezy2389
AG
Not sure how useful this will be but I saved it when it was posted.

It's a recipe list for The Dawning

About halfway down under the Wake and Bake section

Here is supposedly the updated version (I still haven't tried it yet though)

TheBruceWayne
its helpful.
kill0509
AG
I should be online around 8:00. If that's too late, feel free to give my spot to someone else.
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

Figureinv out schedule for Saturday so maybe, and depending on light as I am only 612. Would anyone be up for the last wish raid tonight to get gear?

Yessss
TheBruceWayne
got the santa sleigh sparrow this morning
Saxsoon
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Not sure how useful this will be but I saved it when it was posted.

It's a recipe list for The Dawning

Pretty a few of these are wrong because I got burnt edge transits. There was a list on reddit that had the same ingredients but then were crossed out for updates
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Raid was fun last night, but the coffee has been strong today
TheBruceWayne
So last night I dreamed I was Batman riding a sparrow through the narrows
koadie
AG
true story, I was crafting items, just putting crap together to see what I could get. I had about 20 burned edgetransits pop up, and I was next to our favorite cryptark the whole time. I just lol'd of because the text that pops up when you give it to him.

Eph: 2:8
kill0509
AG
Word!! That snooze button may have been hit a time or two this morning...
TheBruceWayne
im going to do the quest to unlock the gofannon forge on my second character tonight if anyone wants to join
TheBruceWayne
Also im going to do the scourge of the past this weekend if anyone wants in and lfging the rest.
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

Also im going to do the scourge of the past this weekend if anyone wants in and lfging the rest.

I am definitely down. Tomorrow night? Saturday? Sunday?

All of the above?
TheBruceWayne
Friday night or Saturday night, I know spieg works this weekend so if on Friday we have to do early.
TheBruceWayne
sax is there any ways to add people on the switch?
Artorias
AG
Just getting back into Destiny 2. Played the main game, but quit before any of the DLCs. Playing through the DLCs now, currently in Forsaken.

What is the light level these days you need to be to run with you guys?
TheBruceWayne
mugwurt said:

Just getting back into Destiny 2. Played the main game, but quit before any of the DLCs. Playing through the DLCs now, currently in Forsaken.

What is the light level these days you need to be to run with you guys?

Beezy2389
AG
But really we're all 600-620. Basically once you get the gear to compete in crucible and gambit and also get high enough to do the nightfall you'd be fine. Also we occasionally run old raids so once you get to the recommended level there feel free to join.

If you see a clan fireteam that isn't full for what they are doing, send a party chat invite to one of them since we all use the party chat over in game chat.
TheBruceWayne
Also want to throw out there whether we complete the raid or not this weekend is to do the first encounter 3x if possible due to curated roll of threat level only drops from first encounter. yes weapon can drop throughout raid , but curated only drops from first.
Beezy2389
AG
No new Iron Banner weapons for Season 5. It'll be re-rollable Year 1 weapons. Not even sure the full arsenal will be available based on the wording here. Could be that only two are purchasable or only two in the total iron banner loot pool.

Quote:

Lord Saladin is visiting during the Dawning, but isn't coming for cookies. He's come to oversee the power enabled combat of the Iron Banner. With Season 5, you have new armor to earn, and two Year 1 weapons returning to the fold with random rolls.
titanmaster_race
Can you tell that the design team started working on D3?

So much lack of loot
titanmaster_race
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/a5tdpo/a_fun_way_to_spice_up_your_bedroom/?utm_source=reddit-android
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

Friday night or Saturday night, I know spieg works this weekend so if on Friday we have to do early.

Change of plans. Going to see a movie tonight and won't be on until late, if at all. Still good for Saturday though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.