*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,804 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Pac1698
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm all about efficiency and being productive with my time (with respect to Destiny), so I don't mind a non-blind raid. I should be down for that weekend.
Pac1698
AG
I also still need to finish the last wish and the spire of stars.
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

I know this is premature but if anyone is interested in trying the new raid non-blind the weekend of dec. 7th let me know.
Count me as another one for a non-blind raid. Ain't no body got time for learning this stuff by ourselves.
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

I know this is premature but if anyone is interested in trying the new raid non-blind the weekend of dec. 7th let me know.
Count me as another one for a non-blind raid. Ain't no body got time for learning this stuff by ourselves.

Fine. It was cool doing most of the last wish blind, but it also was a big reason that it took us a month to finish it for the first time with a clan fireteam.
Tex117
AG
I too am not interested in a non-blind raid. Just too much time is required... However, I would be interested in running the raid!

And then there is the that gamer ball sweat happening at like hour 4.

Its just tough, ya know?

Effing pancakes.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
Beezy2389
AG
Getting online for the 1st time in 25 days...did I miss anything important?

edit: Once 10.2GB downloads (92 minutes)
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

Getting online for the 1st time in 25 days...did I miss anything important?

edit: Once 10.2GB downloads (92 minutes)

The download is fast.

Copying the files is slow.

#justsonythings
titanmaster_race
Hopping on now
Beezy2389
AG
I'm hoping since I picked up the original Thunderlord quest I'll be able to get it still. Think it's supposed to be a world drop now though.
Saxsoon
AG
yeah blind raids have never been a big interest to me
TheBruceWayne
Well done on the SOS gents, I'm down whenever to do the other chars or go into prestige and see if we get lucky whenever.
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

Well done on the SOS gents, I'm down whenever to do the other chars or go into prestige and see if we get lucky whenever.

Tonight? Let's make sure to get the jackolantern face check point so we don't have to run the entire lair twice.
TheBruceWayne
titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Tonight? Let's make sure to get the jackolantern face check point so we don't have to run the entire lair twice.
im down, hopefully we can start earlier than we did last night.
Saxsoon
AG
I am available tonight, do you have to have a normal completion before entering prestige even if the rest of the party has a completion?

Otherwise I am finishing grinding out the fusion (need four more strikes) and then starting the gambit grind
TheBruceWayne
we are doing regular spire so we can grind all 3 chars on prestige to open 4 out of 5 chests for sleeper cat, with exception of final encounter of val kilmer. 4 chests per char per week.
Saxsoon
AG
I am confused why do you need regular clears for that to work
Saxsoon
AG
But I would still be interested need that and the throne Calus emote
TheBruceWayne
Saxsoon said:

To be able do all three chars on prestige we need all three chars to complete regular sos, I know I didn't explain very well.
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

titanmaster_race said:

TheBruceWayne said:

im down, hopefully we can start earlier than we did last night.
I'd be on slightly earlier tonight, but only maybe 20 minutes or so earlier.
Saxsoon
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Saxsoon said:

To be able do all three chars on prestige we need all three chars to complete regular sos, I know I didn't explain very well.

Ok so you cannot join a prestige without a normal clear, then I would be probably out unless you try to knock out a normal tonight. I remember getting to Val Kilmer but I don't think we finished it
titanmaster_race
Saxsoon said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Saxsoon said:

Ok so you cannot join a prestige without a normal clear, then I would be probably out unless you try to knock out a normal tonight. I remember getting to Val Kilmer but I don't think we finished it

We'll be doing whatever needs to be done. If we have people who need normal, we'll do normal.
TheBruceWayne
Saxsoon said:

TheBruceWayne said:

Saxsoon said:

we did a regular last night and was not that difficult at all.
Saxsoon
AG
Cool I am in then
koadie
AG
There is very little talk about the leaded cutscene... and I wanna discuss the lore and implications!! lol

Eph: 2:8
Beezy2389
AG
Yep! But it's big so can't talk about it here.
koadie
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Yep! But it's big so can't talk about it here.
I know!! And Reddit has been super quiet about it outside of memes.

Bulldog73
AG
Can I get a spoiler tag or PM or something? Ain't got time for videos or reddit.
koadie
AG
Sent, the video is on youtube. If you want to search for it. It shows what I told you.

Luke Smith
Are y'all talking about the video on reddit that showed {spoiler} Cayde isn't really dead, but was working with Savathun all along, who's magic allowed it to look like Cayde died but it was a fake, and Cayde kills Zavala with an edge transit but not before he finally takes his helmet off? {end spoiler}
Luke Smith
Oh no I can't use spoiler tags
koadie
AG
Spouts of Nonsense said:

Are y'all talking about the video on reddit that showed {spoiler} Cayde isn't really dead, but was working with Savathun all along, who's magic allowed it to look like Cayde died but it was a fake, and Cayde kills Zavala with an edge transit but not before he finally takes his helmet off? {end spoiler}
I was talking about the spoiler video where Zavala has been channeling the darkness.

I'm lying guys.

Beezy2389
AG
The Colonel was actually an Ahamkara in disguise .
koadie
AG
Beezy2389 said:

The Colonel was actually an Ahamkara in disguise .

Saxsoon
AG
Spouts of Nonsense said:

Name checks out
titanmaster_race
Crown & Mac be like

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.