*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,885 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
TheBruceWayne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
today is the day gentlemen, and prime
kill0509
AG
Shots fired!!
koadie
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Eph: 2:8
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Crown, I'm proud of you today for your attempt at an insult. I know you've got a lot going against you after that horrible popcorn popper accident that left you with cognitive and fecal related issues. That you're slowly figuring out the art of the diss.... I'm proud to be helping you through your troubled times.

I'm also proud that I actually got someone to respond to your little Poke-man thread. It is starting to look like it'll be mostly you talking to yourself, though.
Pac1698
AG
I was hoping you all would take (and leave) your lovers quarrel to the Pokmon thread...but I'll admit, it's somewhat entertaining.
Luke Smith
How I see this Bruce and JRC relationship

TheBruceWayne
This is all leading to raging angry b*tt s*x
TheBruceWayne
Anne Hathaway looked so good as catwoman
Prime0882
AG
I wonder how insanely this would have to escalate for staff to ever poke their head in on a Nerdery thread and tell us to clean it up. I know Beau Holder used to play with us, but, I don't think I've ever seen a staff response on one of these threads.

Almost tempted to try.
Tex117
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

Well, this escalated quickly.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

You need to calm it down since that's how you had that popcorn popper accident, you said. These things are meant for popcorn, Crown, not as sex toys.

titanmaster_race
Tex117 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

You know it escalated when you have a sloppy seas inmate pointing fingers at you.
TheBruceWayne
im seriously confused about the popcorn incident, refresh me
Prime0882
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

im seriously confused about the popcorn incident, refresh me
I'll tell you tonight, since it's indecent.
Tex117
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Tex117 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

You know it escalated when you have a sloppy seas inmate pointing fingers at you.
You have a very good point. That is very sloppy sea(ish).

Overreactions coupled with creative uses of profane language are distinguishing traits of the sub-species.

Today's winner for the General Board Burrito Lottery is:

Tex117
TheBruceWayne
I like indecent
koadie
AG
Tex117 said:

titanmaster_race said:

Tex117 said:

TheBruceWayne said:

You have a very good point. That is very sloppy sea(ish).

Overreactions coupled with creative uses of profane language are distinguishing traits of the sub-species.

I think I need to start playing on the playstation again. I feel like I've missed out on all the inside jokes!!!

titanmaster_race
PS4 still waiting on the update to roll out....it's already hit Xbox and pc
Beezy2389
AG
Sandbox

General
  • Chaos Reach
    • Tuned Chaos Reach's deactivation cost so that it consistently retains Super energy from deactivating early.
      • Previously, Chaos Reach allowed Players to save Super energy when deactivating the Super early by charging a flat Super energy cost upon deactivation (~65%). This meant that in order to save Super energy, you'd have to deactivate within the first second or so of the Super's duration.
      • With this change, Chaos Reach's deactivation will now always save you some Super energy. Deactivating the Super is no longer a flat energy cost but, rather, now works on a curve. The intention is to reward players for skillfully timing their deactivation.
  • Fixed an issue where the overshield granted upon respawning in Crucible would not negate damage right away
  • Increased damage required to destroy Nightstalker Tethers prior to their activation
  • Fixed an issue where the Biotic Enhancements buff would apply too much of a damage multiplier when standing in a Well of Radiance
Armor/Weapons
  • Fixed an issue where Scavenger perks could be used to generate heavy ammo off of team mates who fell to self-inflicted misadventure
  • Fixed an issue where high impact scout rifles were not firing at 150 RPM
  • Fixed an issue where the impact stat bar for Fusion Rifles was not updating when upgrading a charge time masterwork for the weapon
  • Gwisin Vest
    • Fixed an issue where kills were not required to extend Super uptime
    • Fixed an issue where Super was not extended after 10 or more kills
  • Chromatic Fire
    • Fixed an issue where explosions were doing less damage than intended
  • Reduced the amount of ammo gained from the Machine Gun Scavenger perk to bring it in line with other Power weapon scavenger perks
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Black Armory weapons to sometimes roll two of the same perk
  • Duplicate perks have been replaced in each weapon's talent grid

Crucible
General
  • Fixed an issue that caused The Mountaintop to drop above appropriate power levels for players who do not own Forsaken, making it unequipped unless pulled from collections
  • Fixed an issue that caused Valor Ranks to display different values from what their rank actually was
    • This is strictly a visual fix, ranks have worked properly since Season of the Forge began

Gambit
General
  • Fixed an issue where the wrong team would sometimes be credited for killing the Ascendant Servitor Primeval
  • Reduced the amount of ammo that Linear Fusion Rifles receive from the Power Ammo crate in Gambit to from 5 to 3 rounds
    • Sleeper Simulant still only receives 2 rounds
  • Players who die with fewer than 2 rounds of special ammo will now always respawn with 2 rounds, to help alleviate special ammo starvation
  • Fixed an issue where players would be held in a loading screen if another player was inspecting items in inventory

Vanguard
General
  • Fixed an issue where Protheon, the Modular Mind grew three times larger than intended in Update 2.1.0
    • This strike has been reintroduced to Matchmaking, and can be launched once again from the Director

Raids
Leviathan & Raid Lairs
  • Removed "Normal Mode Completion" requirement for launching Prestige Modes for Leviathan, Eater of Worlds, and Spire of Stars
Last Wish
  • Fixed an issue where Destiny 2 would crash during the Morgeth fight

Clans
General
  • Fixed an issue where the "Hawthorne's Heroes" Clan Perk was not providing the proper rewards

Items & Economy
Collections
  • The "Hecuba-S" exotic Sparrow no longer requires Annual Pass ownership to reacquire from Collections
  • The "Mimesis Drive" Sparrow now properly requires Annual Pass ownership to reacquire from Collections
  • Shader reacquisition time reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second
General
  • Prime Engrams will now appear more frequently for players under 550 power, and provide larger power benefits when decrypted
  • Fixed an issue where the "Harbinger's Echo" sparrow was locked out for players who destroyed dragon eggs across multiple characters.
    • We are currently developing a fix for an upcoming patch to address players who have already destroyed all eggs prior to this update. Update 2.1.3 is tentatively planned for December 18. 2018Seed of Light added to the drop table of the Blind Well Heroic
  • The "Lest Ye Be Judged" Trophy/Achievement can be completed by visiting Xur
  • Fixed an issue where the "Riddle Me This" Triumph was not unlocking properly
  • Fixed an issue where Amanda Holliday had an improper notification waypoint
  • Fixed an issue where Festival of the Lost armor could not be masterworked
  • Fixed an issue where items could not be masterworked if players did not have Enhancement Cores in inventory, even if the masterwork cost did not require cores
  • Fixed an issue where Amanda Holliday's inventory did not refresh at the proper times

UI
General
  • When selecting a Last Wish or Scourge of the Past on the Director, players can now delete their current checkpoint before launching the activity
  • Fixed an issue where the Vanguard node on the top-level Director was not displaying active challenges
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Volundr Forge is open

Beezy2389
AG
Remember how I said we kind of wasted time running the normal Spire of Stars yesterday?

Prestige no longer requires normal completion
titanmaster_race
Updating now. It's a 1GB download file. Currently in the midst of "copying....(67%)"
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

Remember how I said we kind of wasted time running the normal Spire of Stars yesterday?

Prestige no longer requires normal completion

Yeah but all of that lead up laid the groundwork for me to get the sleeper catalyst, so no ragrets.
Beezy2389
AG
Nightfall bug still works

Strange Terrain - Braytech Osprey (Rocket Launcher)
Exodus Crash - Impact Velocity (Sparrow)
The Hollowed Lair - Mindbender's Ambition (Energy Shotgun)

NEEEED to grind Strange Terrain this week.
Saxsoon
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/a339y6/easiest_way_to_get_new_lmg_quest_done_black/
TheBruceWayne
I can re-run the first 2 for high score.
TheBruceWayne
Do we have a confirmed headcount this weekend to do the new raid?

1) Crown
2) Spieg
3)
4)
5)
6)
koadie
AG
TheBruceWayne said:

1) Crown
2) Spieg
3)
4)
5)
6)
you guys gonna get gaming pc's and we can play together!?!

FightinTexasAg15
AG
The feedback coming in on Black Armory isn't great so far. Not that that really means anything.
dcaggie04
AG
People are just whining because they cant beat the forge part of the quest super easily. Bungie even said that you shouldnt expect to beat the forge activity straight out the gate.
Luke Smith
If I'm reading it right, it sounds like you do the first 3 parts of the first quest and then you have to do the forge to finish the quest but the forge finishes as 630 light.

So people are upset that the new DLC released and they pretty much have to go back to the same grind they've been doing for the last couple months just to be maybe be able to do the new stuff once all their milestones are done.

Beezy2389
AG
It's the downside of Bungie's abandonment of a campaign-driven DLC. The old formula gave you new missions, strikes and crucible maps, new gear, new ornaments, quests. Almost all of which are available day 1. Here we get another EP-style activity which has a single weapon of each type (i think, it's 10 total weapons), a couple of new exotics and exotic quests, new pinnacle weapons, and an armor set for the forges and for the raid. It'll be a slow IV drip of content for the next few months.

Not to mention the prime engrams and powerful rewards raise your light level by .2 each.
TheBruceWayne
there are norse symbols in the forge
titanmaster_race
TheBruceWayne said:

1) Crown
2) Spieg
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'm down to try
canadiaggie
AG
I haven't touched destiny at all this semester owing to law school. I feel like it's going to be weird coming back.

If I stopped playing in September, what have I missed? I have the all the DLC present and future and have no idea what free stuff Bungo has thrown into the game.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.