*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,790 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Saxsoon said:

I wanted to put this out there and see if anyone is interested for Shattered Throne. I am going to have little to no time to play most likely this week except Tuesday around 6pm central and maybe Friday before I go to New York on Saturday.

Would anyone want to give Shattered Throne a shot? I am 574 and hope that would be a good shot. Let me know.

Is it up now? Or does it open on Tuesday? I definitely want to give it a shot. 580ish
Saxsoon
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Saxsoon said:

I wanted to put this out there and see if anyone is interested for Shattered Throne. I am going to have little to no time to play most likely this week except Tuesday around 6pm central and maybe Friday before I go to New York on Saturday.

Would anyone want to give Shattered Throne a shot? I am 574 and hope that would be a good shot. Let me know.

Is it up now? Or does it open on Tuesday? I definitely want to give it a shot. 580ish

Opens Tuesday
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
FightinTexasAg15
AG
titanmaster_race
Womp womp
Saxsoon
AG
So me and mid for shattered throne around 6central on Tuesday. Anyone else in?
redbaron788
AG
Yessssss, I will be gone Wednesday through most of next Monday so I'm in
FightinTexasAg15
AG
There's a new problem on PS4 that someone can send you a message with special text and it will brick your console and make you go through a factory reset, so if you have your settings so anyone can send you messages you might want to change it until it's fixed

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/9nselm/warning_set_your_messages_to_private/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9o3fi4/private_message_that_crashes_your_console_ps4_and/
Saxsoon
AG
redbaron788 said:

Yessssss, I will be gone Wednesday through most of next Monday so I'm in

Sounds good
Naveronski
AG
Got my first full clear on Last Wish and jumped 556->566 in the process.
Prime0882
AG
Naveronski said:

Got my first full clear on Last Wish and jumped 556->566 in the process.
Grats! All my toons are 580+, but I've been "patiently" waiting for us to get it as a clan.

If we don't have it by when RDR2 comes out, I may start to look at doing it in a LFG group.
Naveronski
AG
It was a lot of fun. Interesting mechanics that build over the course of the raid.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Beezy2389
AG
ooo that last split second "and as the festival comes to a close, a mystery awaits us all"
dcaggie04
AG
Its figuring out who killed the reef cryptarch.
Prime0882
AG
Bolt of lightnin at the end of the video. Rampage and Zen Moment....

The Cryptarch is murdered by a killer with Thunderlord! We get the weapon ourselves after doing half a dozen quest steps, including one requiring 250 (sub) machine gun precision kills to Invaders during Gambit matches over the course of one reset.

Get to grinding!
Beezy2389
AG
Hopefully it was a Double Down and he got Rahool as well.
zip04
AG
I finally got back on Destiny 2 after a few days of Fortnite with other TexAgs players.

Finished the campaign and played Gambit for the first time. I'm 70% through the handgun kills to get Ace of Spades. Gambit is probably the most fun I've had playing this game, and that is without voice coms due to playing with randoms.
Saxsoon
AG
Mid/Red. I apparently have to stay at work later tomorrow and won't be home in time so go ahead and find someone else. I will be able to do Friday
titanmaster_race
This is my last week before I move to Florida. I should be on pretty regularly up until Friday, and I'll be on again Monday. Then I'll be out of pocket for a week or so until I get everything set up at my new place.
titanmaster_race
Also, I'm going to give a shameless plug for my podcast.

https://pilotspodcast.com

I co-host with 3 others, and every episode is a new concept, i.e. a pilot. Listens and feedback are appreciated, if you are so inclined.
kill0509
AG
Maybe y'all should do a podcast on the one ring to rule them all, an Aggie ring that you can't lose. Too soon? Lol
titanmaster_race
kill0509 said:

Maybe y'all should do a podcast on the one ring to rule them all, an Aggie ring that you can't lose. Too soon? Lol

RIP
Beezy2389
AG
Not just getting a podcast set up but snagging the Pilots Podcast name as well
Prime0882
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Also, I'm going to give a shameless plug for my podcast.

https://pilotspodcast.com

I co-host with 3 others, and every episode is a new concept, i.e. a pilot. Listens and feedback are appreciated, if you are so inclined.
I always guessed you had a face for radio (podcasting).
FightinTexasAg15
AG
You have to download an update (and let it copy) fyi
zip04
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

You have to download an update (and let it copy) fyi
Yeah, it took forever to copy. I had an extra 45 minutes at lunch and I wanted to get some game time in. By the time the update completed and copied, I only had time to play one Gambit match. I'll have to look at the new quests, etc. this afternoon.
titanmaster_race
That's not what your lady told me last weekend
koadie
AG
titanmaster_race said:

That's not what your lady told me last weekend
Beezy2389
AG
So the crazy busy week of Destiny starts off with major flooding and internet outtages for me. Gonna do some more storm prep in case the flood gets worse. I mean, I gotta find something to do during this 85 minute Destiny update.
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

So the crazy busy week of Destiny starts off with major flooding and internet outtages for me. Gonna do some more storm prep in case the flood gets worse. I mean, I gotta find something to do during this 85 minute Destiny update.

Dang! I hope your house stays dry
kill0509
AG
Sorry to hear man!!! Keep us posted!! We were talking about Central Texas at lunch today because that's when I heard about the Llano River and such. Crazy out there!!!

https://abc13.com/llano-river-bridge-destroyed-by-rushing-flood-waters/4495628/
Saxsoon
AG
Sorry mid, I was hopping on briefly to check out the festival of the lost. Got home 2 hours later than I expected and had a brief window to play before another event.
TheBruceWayne
Did mid/prime/red finish the shattered throne last night?
TheBruceWayne
If we can get 6 together and skip ahead to cheese riven, I'd like to grind for 1k voices.
zip04
AG
I knocked out the second part of the Ace of Spades challenges (250 kills in strikes with a hand cannon). In the 3 or 4 strikes it took, all but one item that dropped were duplicates or lower LL than what I currently have. That is frustrating. That is also with myself and one of the other fireteam members using a consumable to increase the % of drops. I am kind of stuck at 502 right now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.