*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,739 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
New mission, strike, and gambit map unlock with worlds first completed
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Saxsoon
AG
Strike is buck wild. Play it before the mission apparently
Beezy2389
AG
Yep, and it sounds like all of these are unlocked for ALL players not just those who completed the raid
Saxsoon
AG
Yup. Got through the strike and started the mission but had to quit before heading off to this case competition for school
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
So ummm.. I watched the raid off and on all day (and I mean all day because it took 18 hours and then some for a team to beat it)... We back to VoG levels of hard.. and then some.. If only I were like 30 light higher.
Saxsoon
AG
Ph.D.Aggies said:

So ummm.. I watched the raid off and on all day (and I mean all day because it took 18 hours and then some for a team to beat it)... We back to VoG levels of hard.. and then some.. If only I were like 30 light higher.

I think most of it was the sheer power level discrepancy. From what some said it didn't seem too mechanically difficult just crazy adds, especially in the final boss fight. I watched a little around midnight and you will get drilled by red bars if you aren't careful and are lower light
canadiaggie
AG
last night me and 2 clanmates were running a strike for the daily. It's Pyramidion.

We spawn Brakion, pop a lunafaction empowering rift, well of radiance, one Borealis, one whisper, one DARCI. Brakion dies mid teleport to his 1st shield wall and is DOA before the wall can even activate.

We laughed hysterically for a while. This is the kind of ridiculous **** that should happen in this game.
koadie
AG
I got Ace of spades!!! Took a solid 3 hours last night of doing crucible to get those headshots.
Naveronski
AG
I finished my crucible portion last night as well... it took more than your three hours.
Prime0882
AG
Big thanks to Mid and Spieg yesterday for teaching me the ropes for the Whispher of the Worm encounter and completing it. Another thanks to Mid, again, for running the Nightfall for a second time this week with Forrest and I.

If anyone is up to it, I'm going to make a run at the Ikelos shotgun (Escalation Protocol drop) tonight probably in a PUG. Looks like the shotty is highly recommended in the loadout of anyone wanting to do the raid.

There's a chance for all three Warmind epics to drop this week, with the shotgun being the sole drop next week.
koadie
AG
I was getting frustrated because I couldn't play like I normally would. I had to focus on year one style and it wasn't easy
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Bones08
AG
Anybody given the first encounter of the raid a shot? I'm level 533 so I feel like I'm getting close to the point where I could put up a fight in that encounter.

However, I'm probably another month from giving the rest of the raid a go.
Prime0882
AG
I'd be interested in hitting the first boss for the seed. I'm at 532 LL.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Bones08 said:

Anybody given the first encounter of the raid a shot? I'm level 533 so I feel like I'm getting close to the point where I could put up a fight in that encounter.

However, I'm probably another month from giving the rest of the raid a go.

I just beat the first encounter with a group that was all 531-540. I was 534, it's definitely possible. Would be happy to try and help people through
zip04
AG
Completed Curse of Osiris. I also participated in my first Strike. It was fun (even with randoms and no comms) and gave great loot. The two strikes bumped me from LL 305 to 325. I'm just now starting to mess with modding and infusing items, but don't really know the need until I get to a higher LL since I'm advancing so quickly (IMO).
titanmaster_race
Awesome!
BreNayPop
AG
I sooo wanna play. Just no time. Hopefully this weekend i can finish the story campaign.
Naveronski
AG
koadie said:

I got Ace of spades!!! Took a solid 3 hours last night of doing crucible to get those headshots.

Got mine last night!

Finally replaced my MC.
Prime0882
AG
Who's ready to grind Iron Banner this week? Any clue if all the armor pieces will be available during each IB, or, have they gone back to it only being two armor drops? I want my Titan to finally start looking sexy.
titanmaster_race
Where has our fearless leader been?

Beezy? Ya dead man?
koadie
AG
It's amazing right? Also, as far as legendary weapons, nothing will replace my midnight coup
titanmaster_race
JRC0811 said:

Who's ready to grind Iron Banner this week? Any clue if all the armor pieces will be available during each IB, or, have they gone back to it only being two armor drops? I want my Titan to finally start looking sexy.

I'm definitely in. Tired of having to choose between either oversized spikes or oversized buckets on my shoulders.

Does anyone know if they are doubling the valor gains this weekend to go with IB?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
From what I've seen so far: Midnight Coup / EP Shotty / Whisper/Sleeper is still pretty much the optimal load-out.

Also ready for my titan not to look like a garbage bin of discount clothes because nothing matches in order to maximize my light level
Beezy2389
AG

I've been busy the past few days but I've got all 3 characters to the Dreaming City and around 510 light. I need to find out how to quickly beyond that to get raid ready
koadie
AG
This may be true but I refuse to uneqip the bow I have with rampage and archers draw
Prime0882
AG
We were just curious last night if our illustrious clan leader abandoned us during our great time of need. I had no clue you already leveled three toons to 510 LL, holy crap. I may finally start on my warlock soon after I hit 540 on my Titan.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Haha now that I can agree with!

But we all know the real optimal loadout of forsaken
Saxsoon
AG
I am up for iron bananas tonight
koadie
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Haha now that I can agree with!

But we all know the real optimal loadout of forsaken

So, OP!
Naveronski
AG
Don't have the Sleeper or EP shotty yet.
Naveronski
AG
Yep, seems pretty nice so far. Wish I could masterwork it though.
titanmaster_race
I joined the dark side last night and started using Sleeper Simulant in Gambit.

Coincidence that we went on a 7 or 8 win streak? I think not.

That gun is so unbelievably broken.
koadie
AG
They honestly need to adjust the amount of ammo you get in Gambit with that
titanmaster_race
koadie said:

They honestly need to adjust the amount of ammo you get in Gambit with that

For real. A heavy brick should give you 2 rounds, max.

Currently they give to 8 per brick!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.