*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,918 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tex117 said:

Im definitely starting to jones for some Destiny. Ready for the Sept!

Probably not a bad time to jump back in before the xpac in September since next week the Solstice event will start up. A TON of exotic quests to catch up on and the Menagerie is pretty fun!
Saxsoon
AG
Was so pissed on Zero Hour, me and two buds killed the boss but ran out of time to finish the rest of the enemies
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Beezy2389
AG
https://www.bungie.net/pubassets/pkgs/125/125743/SoH_Short_Sparrow.mp4
Prime0882
AG
I'm down for some more Iron Banner tonight if anyone else has the patience to hear me curse every death I take over the course of the evening.

Once I get these handcannon PVP quests done I'm probably going to "retire" from PVP until the xpac.
Beezy2389
AG
RED! PRIME! MY COMPETITIVE STREAK IS STILL GOING!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
Beezy2389
AG
...jinxed it
Prime0882
AG
Beezy2389 said:

RED! PRIME! MY COMPETITIVE STREAK IS STILL GOING!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
Glad someone is enjoying PVP. Can't wait to get done with these hand-cannon exotic quests... I rarely use hand-cannons in PVP and like to stay midrange with a pulse rifle. I've felt rusty and out of sorts these last few nights.
Beezy2389
AG
Had about a 7 game win streak went from 400 glory to 1200ish
Bulldog73
AG
Man, I haven't been on this blasted game in forever. Didn't realize the thread was going strong.
redbaron788
AG
Well strong is a bit of an overstatement but we are still here and welcome any/everyone back with open arms
Beezy2389
AG
I'll probably start a new thread soon since Year 3 is coming up.
Bulldog73
AG
I'm probably even better at randomly dying now too.
meek
AG
Need one for a PS4 raid if anyone is on.

PSN: meek2003
Beezy2389
AG
ooooo. What raid?
meek
AG
Last wish maybe more
Beezy2389
AG
Sent a friend request, I'd be down for some raiding tonight for sure
Tex117
AG
Bulldog73 said:

Man, I haven't been on this blasted game in forever. Didn't realize the thread was going strong.
You can even jump on the D1 thread and see it really hasn't stopped since 2014.

Both awesome, and a bit sad....But mostly awesome.

Im ready for year 3 dammit!
Prime0882
AG
Beezy, and anyone else, up for a Nightfall tonight? Maybe try for the 100 power level handicap so I can work on the Truth quest?
Prime0882
AG
Tex117 said:

Bulldog73 said:

Beezy and I were talking last night about the names we used to see regularly having not been on in a long time. Forrest, Dwit, Numbers, etc. have all been gone nearly a year...

Here's to hoping a chunk of people come back for a bit with the new xpac!
Bones08
AG
JRC0811 said:

Tex117 said:

Bulldog73 said:

Beezy and I were talking last night about the names we used to see regularly having not been on in a long time. Forrest, Dwit, Numbers, etc. have all been gone nearly a year...

Being largely a PC guy these days I know that cross-save will definitely be bringing me back into the PS4 fold.
Naveronski
AG
JRC0811 said:

Beezy, and anyone else, up for a Nightfall tonight? Maybe try for the 100 power level handicap so I can work on the Truth quest?

PS or PC?
Beezy2389
AG
Yep! I know I'll definitely help out with PC raids if y'all ever need another player. I'm assuming since everything is stored on their end it'll be an instantaneous switch going between the multiple platforms, no re-syncing characters or anything.

I might make the new Destiny 2 Year 3 thread open for all platforms so that we can all help out wherever it's needed.
A is A
AG
That would be awesome!
meek
AG
Sorry we had to grab an LFG person as I had 4 other people waiting. It was a good 3 hour run with most of us having never done it before. We are getting a lot of people back into in prep for switching over to PC once cross save happens. I'll accept your request and will invite you next time we run something!
Beezy2389
AG
All good! It took me a bit to respond the first time. I know I need an Egg in the Last Wish raid and haven't even tried Scourge of the Past or Crown of Sorrows yet. Would love to have a go at those at some point.
Prime0882
AG
meek said:

Sorry we had to grab an LFG person as I had 4 other people waiting. It was a good 3 hour run with most of us having never done it before. We are getting a lot of people back into in prep for switching over to PC once cross save happens. I'll accept your request and will invite you next time we run something!
I'd be down for also joining Beezy and you for a raid in the near future. Know yesterday I passed (worked all weekend and was tuckered out), but, generally I can be available most evenings. I bet we might be able to get Redbaron to join, too.
redbaron788
AG
I'm down, I need a 100k clear too
Tex117
AG
JRC0811 said:

Tex117 said:

Bulldog73 said:

LOL, Numbers and CFran....especially Numbers, I think, had a very tough run in with a few of the TexAgs clan . . . If I recall, someone may have made a sock account just to come on TexAgs and blast the guy.

Dwit, I believe, was only it for trials in D1, an excellent pvp player. Forest, I expect, will be back kicking around for the expansion.

Still though, for 5 years, we are doing pretty good.

Have we heard from Mid?
Prime0882
AG
Tex117 said:

LOL, Numbers and CFran....especially Numbers, I think, had a very tough run in with a few of the TexAgs clan . . . If I recall, someone may have made a sock account just to come on TexAgs and blast the guy.

Dwit, I believe, was only it for trials in D1, an excellent pvp player. Forest, I expect, will be back kicking around for the expansion.

Have we heard from Mid?

I still talk to Mid pretty regularly... sounds like he's doing well in Florida. Hopefully we see him come back with the new xpac!
redbaron788
AG
Scooty Puff Jr suuuuuuuuuuucks....
titanmaster_race
Tex117 said:

JRC0811 said:

Tex117 said:

Bulldog73 said:

Have we heard from Mid?

You rang?

I've been pretty much out of it since the season of the drifter. Eyeing the new expansion in September, but it's also hard living on the East coast to do raids and stuff with y'all during the week and not need two pots of coffee in the morning.

I got the Bioshock collection and have been playing through that, and then might start a new Witcher 3 playthrough in anticipation of the Netflix series.
titanmaster_race
Sorry I missed your party invite the other night! I definitely need to jump back in with y'all soon.
Beezy2389
AG
Just finished playing through the Witcher 3 again recently. Man, Gaunter O'Dimm is a freaky ****. That Heart of Stone story is awesome.
Prime0882
AG
Beezy2389 said:

Just finished playing through the Witcher 3 again recently. Man, Gaunter O'Dimm is a freaky ****. That Heart of Stone story is awesome.
I've played through it once on PC and once through on PS4... still tempted to go back and play through on the hardest difficulty in a New Game+ to try to platinum the game on PS4.

That Heart of Stone DLC is still probably the best DLC I've ever seen created. Loved Blood and Wine too, but Gaunter O'Dimm was such a crazy character and I loved that he's seen in the base game and alluded to in Blood and Wine.
Beezy2389
AG
Geralt: "You're not human, that's clear. So what are you? A demon? A djinn?"

Gaunter: "Do you really wish to know?"

Geralt: "....Yes."

Gaunter: "No, Geralt, you don't. This one time I shall spare you and not grant your wish." ... "All who have learned my true name are now either dead or have met an even worse fate. Yet I still need you."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.