*****Official Destiny 2 Year Two PS4 Thread*****

161,797 Views | 2201 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Naveronski
bevokilla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone know if you have to have the latest expansion to Iron Banner?
spieg12
AG
No, but power level matters so you will be at a disadvantage being underleved.
Saxsoon
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I joined the dark side last night and started using Sleeper Simulant in Gambit.

Coincidence that we went on a 7 or 8 win streak? I think not.

That gun is so unbelievably broken.

I don't use it for invaders simply because I never see them. I do use it to burn down the blockers and primeval/witches
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
Saxsoon
AG
What is the best warlock super for the primeval stage in y'alls opinion
canadiaggie
AG
Saxsoon said:

What is the best warlock super for the primeval stage in y'alls opinion
Nova bomb + SDA for add & envoy clears. Gives you back your super, ramps up the amplifier, your teammates get orbs. Don't waste it on the Primeval unless it'll kill him in a tight race. Just create those sweet sweet orbs for your teammates.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
I love how much of a meme Edge Transit has become

koadie
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

I love how much of a meme Edge Transit has become

Bungie:

&

kill0509
AG
I'll be on and ready for some Iron Bananas after dinner with our small group! Maybe we can get enough online tonight to get 2 groups running!
kill0509
AG
Just a heads up for those that will be on later, looks like there is an update so make sure you queue that up so you aren't waiting for it when you want to play.
Saxsoon
AG
Wish I had a way to turn on my ps4 from work since the automatic update happens at like 2 in thre morning and doesn't check again
kill0509
AG
Same. That's why I try to give a heads up to everyone in case you want to have it downloading while you're doing something else. Dinner with the fam or for those that do the bedtime routines for their kiddos, they can have it running while reading to their kiddos or whatever. That way everyone can still get their gaming time in on their normal schedules and all. It's frustrating when you see others on and the PS4 is still "copying" files 1% at a time... Just drags on when you want to play!
Saxsoon
AG
I am heading home now and just gonna start pve engrams. Let me know when a group gets together
Pac1698
AG
Thanks for the heads up kill! I hope to be able to run some IB with the clan this week.
titanmaster_race
Just encountered a dude cheating like crazy in IB. In the span of 2 minutes he cast 3 solar supers and 1 arc super. While dying after every super.
Naveronski
AG
Got my EP shotty tonight!
Saxsoon
AG
That might be the most damn fun I have ever had in Iron Banner. 7 matches that ended with a mercy ruling in our favor, 8 total streak.
kill0509
AG
Congrats!
kill0509
AG
Or one match where half of our fireteam got Unbroken medals!! Feels good to get the band back together!!
Saxsoon
AG
Just had a ridiculous day and went from 522 to 530 by the end of it.
titanmaster_race
I'm about 65% of the way to my first valor reset. The big win streak last night was very helpful.
Saxsoon
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9fh2li/leveling_guide_forsaken/
Bones08
AG
Saxsoon said:

That might be the most damn fun I have ever had in Iron Banner. 7 matches that ended with a mercy ruling in our favor, 8 total streak.
I'll take credit for this for leaving the Iron Banner party earlier in the evening.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Just played a game of iron banner against a 6 team clan (I'm playing with randoms). Somehow rallied and won from a 140-90 deficit. I finished on top and got messages from 3 of them with all kinds of rage hate lol
koadie
AG
Ha good times
Prime0882
AG
More IB tonight? A Nightfall? Gambit? First boss or two of the raid? So many activities...
crowman2010
AG
Playing on Xbox...but my entire team was spawn killed at the beginning of the game by the other team (literally all of them were cheating). We were all sniped as soon as we went to move forward. Insane. Needless to say, they were reported with video evidence lol.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
From today's patch
Quote:

Players may now progress the "Cayde's Will" quest step by defeating either invaders or general enemies with Hand Cannons
Me after taking forever to do it the first way

But for those of you that haven't gotten it yet, it should be a little better now so go get that gun
Saxsoon
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

From today's patch
Quote:

Players may now progress the "Cayde's Will" quest step by defeating either invaders or general enemies with Hand Cannons
Me after taking forever to do it the first way

But for those of you that haven't gotten it yet, it should be a little better now so go get that gun

How about the fact that I was at 4 of 5 and apparently that now only counts for 4% of the progression
Beezy2389
AG
So you can put in a code during the raid to make headshots play a whistle sounds sort of like the "yay!" confetti thing from Halo.
kill0509
AG
Grunt Birthday Party is back??!!
koadie
AG
What.....????
Saxsoon
AG
Beezy2389 said:

So you can put in a code during the raid to make headshots play a whistle sounds sort of like the "yay!" confetti thing from Halo.
amazing

Got my second exotic since Forsaken. First was Karnstein Armlets, which while old has been fantastic in gambit and other modes solo. Other was Tractor Cannon, but still nothing new. At least both I didn't have before
Naveronski
AG
Go farm some chests:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/9hipdu/you_can_get_a_raid_chest_without_doing_anything/
Saxsoon
AG
I am 532, it dropped 526 chest for my warlock. Also if you are going to do this, bring two auto rifles because you go through so much ammo solo changing the tiles. I ran out with a hand cannon.
titanmaster_race
Who wants to try the first couple of raid encounters with me tonight??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.