Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,055 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drcrinum
Malachi Constant
AG
She'll be in South America never to be see again.
Layne Staley
AG
As many pedos that want her dead right now I'm surprised she even wants out. I would go to GITMO if I were her.
tsuag10
AG
He says he "would bet" that she will be granted bail.

Also in that interview he said, "I don't know of many assassinations that have taken place inside federal lockup..."

Surely he can't be serious.....

They might not be high profile assassinations, but I'm sure there are successful hits carried out on prisoners all the time.
drcrinum

Headlines above article:
Quote:

BREAKING NEWS: Ghislaine Maxwell tried to flee and had a phone wrapped in tin foil to avoid detection when the FBI raided her $1M New Hampshire hideaway
  • Ghislaine Maxwell refused to open the front door to the FBI and tried to flee to another room when they raided her $1million home, prosecutors claimed today
  • The FBI smashed down the door and discovered a mobile phone wrapped in tin foil which prosecutors called a 'seemingly misguided effort to evade detection'
  • Jeffrey Epstein's former girlfriend 'vigorously denies' charges against her
  • Maxwell's lawyers argued she is not a flight risk and is 'not Jeffrey Epstein'
  • They also said she had not been in contact with pedophile Epstein for more than a decade before he died in a New York prison last year
  • Filings in a separate lawsuit show Maxwell and Epstein emailed in 2015
  • Her lawyers deny she was in hiding - something prosecutors allege - and say she 'maintained regular contact' with the federal government since Epstein's arrest
  • They say she is the victim of a smear campaign of 'open season' from the media
  • They argue she is at risk of contracting COVID-19 if she stays in the Brooklyn jail
  • Her request was filed in the US District Court in Manhattan eight days after her arrest at her luxury home in New Hampshire

drcrinum

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/ghislaine-maxwell-jail-trafficking-trial-epstein

Quote:

Ghislaine Maxwell should not get bail while awaiting trial for her alleged involvement in Jeffrey Epstein's child sex trafficking because she is an "extreme risk of flight", prosecutors said on Monday, firing back at her legal team's arguments that she is not.....
In the filing, prosecutors pointed to the circumstances surrounding Maxwell's arrest, writing that when FBI agents arrived at her "remote" home, she had "tried to flee". On searching the property, they found a "cellphone wrapped in tin foil" which they allege was "a seemingly misguided effort to evade detection by law enforcement"...
"There are no conditions of bail that would assure the defendant's presence in court proceedings in this case. Accordingly, any application for bail should be denied."

Maxwell is a citizen of France, prosecutors pointed out, saying that the country "does not extradite its citizens to the United States pursuant to French law". Maxwell also has US and UK passports......
agent-maroon
AG
Why wasn't she hiding out in France? Does she face charges there as well? Or maybe it would be easier for someone to find & kill her there?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drcrinum
agent-maroon said:

Why wasn't she hiding out in France? Does she face charges there as well? Or maybe it would be easier for someone to find & kill her there?
She was born in France but spent most of her childhood/early years in the UK before moving to the US in 1991. She owns property in the UK & has a family trust in Lichtenstein, but I would suspect the majority of her bank accounts reside in the US (&/or offshore).
drcrinum

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-denied-bail-flight-risk-foreign-connections
drcrinum

Phrasing
AG
Pardon my ignorance, but since she was denied bail per the Fox News report above, and the trial being set for next July - does that mean she is going to be in jail until July 2021 (assuming there isn't a settlement before then)?

That's a lot of time for Hillary to get her people in place, no?
drcrinum
Phrasing said:

Pardon my ignorance, but since she was denied bail per the Fox News report above, and the trial being set for next July - does that mean she is going to be in jail until July 2021 (assuming there isn't a settlement before then)?

drcrinum

stetson
AG
Phrasing said:

I get she's a flight risk and suicidal, but that's just not right. They need to fast track her.
HarryJ33tamu
stetson said:

Phrasing said:

I get she's a flight risk and suicidal, but that's just not right. They need to fast track her.

Nah, let her rot.
drcrinum

drcrinum

drcrinum

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8537191/Countess-took-30-flights-paedophiles-Lolita-Express-quits-NSPCC.html

Child protection agency = cover.
The Kraken
AG

That's some pretty bad photoshopping. 3 of the 4 are fake.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
End Of Message
AG
Epstein didn't kill himself.
https://instagr.am/p/CC4AAQnHY4Y
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

LOL. So she gets Berman fired and is arrested two weeks later? Don't believe they thought that through.
drcrinum

Looks like there will be an effort to take this case underground for the next year until the trial starts...if it ever does.
drcrinum
End Of Message
AG
Slick Willie and ?
K188Ag
AG
Only two? I bet she has more than that.
Counterpoint
AG
Clinton & Trump. Bet she has a ton of non-politicians though.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Counterpoint said:

really? you don't think that would have come out by now? try some critical thought next time.
EKUAg
AG
Counterpoint said:

Clinton and Clinton?
lead
This feels like more theater akin to the Russia hoax. More and more talk, more and more teases, and in the end a big nothing (for both sides). Sucks to be a peasant.
drcrinum

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/virgin-island-attorney-general-issues-15-sweeping-subpoenas-jeffrey-epstein-financial
Tabasco
AG
WTF is a "sweeping supeona? That term sounds totally made up.

Also, if someone is able to kill Epstein in arguably the most secure jail/prison in the US, whats the probability she goes down too? I'd say 80%
will25u
Tanya 93
Holding my spot for next year when it is just a couple of weeks before Hollywood and DC goes down

And not in a sex way

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.