Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,449 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
BMX Bandit
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

El Chapo is in a neighboring cell for crying out loud.

Where are you seeing this? El Chapo is in Florence I thought.
snowdog90
Cool. I think this is the easiest conspiracy theory to believe in...

Official story - Suicide
Conspiracy - Dude was killed. Obviously.

But if you look at the larger picture - that if Epstein isn't a suicide, how many other suicides are not suicides? Then you open yourself up to many rabbit holes, many of which I've been down.

If you're a thinking person, how do you digest this whole Epstein episode without questioning the true depth of the corruption and evil that this government has become. How do you believe anything they say anymore?
drcrinum
There hasn't been an official cause of death reported, & there won't be for days. High profile case = very thorough forensic examination. Every one wants an answer NOW, but that's not the way it usually works. NYC has an excellent medical examiner system.

I used to teach a forensic pathology seminar years ago: "Things are not always as they appear." Homicide masquerading as a suicide, obvious homicide that was accidental death, apparent accidental death that was suicide, etc. People untrained in death investigation often arrive at spurious conclusions when first arriving at a death scene...and that includes police & EMT, many of whom have never had any formal training in death investigation. Things are usually obvious when the knife & gun club meets & there are witnesses & survivors, but otherwise, a calm, unbiased trained eye is often required.
agent-maroon
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

El Chapo is in a neighboring cell for crying out loud.

Where are you seeing this? El Chapo is in Florence I thought.
You're right, he's at Supermax. Missed a couple of days of news and just assumed that they were still making arrangements to move him.

I'll quit saying that he's in a neighboring cell and make the point that not even El Chapo could be taken out at this facility, despite there likely being multiple billionaire narcos that wanted him dead.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
schmellba99
AG
snowdog90 said:

Official story - Suicide

But if you look at the larger picture - that if Epstein isn't a suicide, how many other suicides are not suicides? Then you open yourself up to many rabbit holes, many of which I've been down.

If you're a thinking person, how do you digest this whole Epstein episode without questioning the true depth of the corruption and evil that this government has become. How do you believe anything they say anymore?

I dont. I have no faith in our legal system and there is a clear demarcation that there are two classes of people as far as lady justice is concerned.
Tanya 93
schmellba99 said:

snowdog90 said:

Official story - Suicide

I dont. I have no faith in our legal system and there is a clear demarcation that there are two classes of people as far as lady justice is concerned.

I think he killed himself because he didn't want to be ass raped and then stabbed to death because he diddled girls. He knew what would happen. This was less painful
Wildmen03
AG
The body swap/ witsec conspiracy theories are in full swing on reddit right now.
snowdog90
Tanya 93 said:

schmellba99 said:

snowdog90 said:

Official story - Suicide

I think he killed himself because he didn't want to be ass raped and then stabbed to death because he diddled girls. He knew what would happen. This was less painful

I don't buy it. He was a known suicide risk and yet he still somehow manages to hang himself?

No. Guards were paid. Cameras were turned off. He was killed.
BenFiasco14
AG
agent-maroon said:

This is like the plot of a B movie. You could see it all coming weeks before it happened.

AND WHY WASN'T HE UNDER A 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH?

He was
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
flashplayer
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

agent-maroon said:

This is like the plot of a B movie. You could see it all coming weeks before it happened.

AND WHY WASN'T HE UNDER A 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH?

He was

According to multiple reports they took him off 24 hr suicide watch within the past week
agent-maroon
AG
What Flashplayer said. The suicide watch had been lifted, presumably to facilitate his murder.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
schmellba99
AG
Tanya 93 said:

schmellba99 said:

snowdog90 said:

Official story - Suicide

Of course you think that.
BMX Bandit
https://www.bop.gov/policy/progstat/5324_008.pdf

Quote:

Ordinarily, the Chief Psychologist will be the Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator's responsibilities will not be delegated to staff other than a doctoral-level psychologist.

Quote:

g. Removal. The Program Coordinator or designee may remove any observer from the program at his/her discretion. Removal of an inmate observer should be documented in the records kept by the Program Coordinator.
So who is the program coordinator and/or chief psychologist?
Tanya 93
schmellba99 said:

Tanya 93 said:

schmellba99 said:

snowdog90 said:

Official story - Suicide

And of course you think the Clintons did it because no way could this man want to kill himself vs facing the trial and prison.
BallerStaf2003
AG
What a fascinating situation. He had ties to so many people. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
FrontPorchAg
BallerStaf2003 said:

What a fascinating situation. He had ties to so many people. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Really just one group of people.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Kanyes psychiatrist
Kanyes psychiatrist
Mtn_Guide said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

It's like the Dems ignored the docs that were released on Friday naming a bunch of dem pedos
Philip J Fry
AG
Tanya 93 said:

schmellba99 said:

Tanya 93 said:

schmellba99 said:

snowdog90 said:

Official story - Suicide

And of course you think the Clintons did it because no way could this man want to kill himself vs facing the trial and prison.

Wants got nothing to do with it. Too many people associated with the Clintons have "committed suicide" under unusual circumstances.
snowdog90
Just curious, do you like the Clintons? Do you think they've never had anyone killed? Do you think the Clinton Foundation is actually a charitable organization and not a tool for the Clintons to amass $300m in less than 20 years?

Do you think Epstein's death didn't benefit the Clintons?

Sorry so many questions, but I'm curious.
captkirk
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

He gave money to Democrats. All the names released so far are...you guessed it...Democrats
backintexas2013
AG
I believe He killed himself but he wasn't worried about being in the general population. He would have never stepped foot in that. He would have been in PC his whole stay.
BallerStaf2003
AG
captkirk said:

Mtn_Guide said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

He gave money to Democrats. All the names released so far are...you guessed it...Democrats

And that British Prince
drcrinum

Edit: Sorry, working on a long post & hit the wrong button.
Kanyes psychiatrist
snowdog90 said:

Just curious, do you like the Clintons? Do you think they've never had anyone killed? Do you think the Clinton Foundation is actually a charitable organization and not a tool for the Clintons to amass $300m in less than 20 years?

Lot of questions to get a casserole recipe
Tanya 93
snowdog90 said:

I like Bill.
No, I do not believe they have had anyone killed
What does their foundation have to do with Epstein? But no,I don't think it is truly charity.
It may have benefited them, but I don't think Bill slept with 15 year old girls
captkirk
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

captkirk said:

Mtn_Guide said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

And that British Prince
So?
Premium
AG
captkirk said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

captkirk said:

Mtn_Guide said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

And that British Prince
So?

You know, the British who aided the Obama administration to help spy on the Trump campaign?
ntxVol
No words except this is a prime example of what's wrong with this country. The good times really are over for good.
TexAgs91
AG
drcrinum said:

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/

Since he was already on a 24 hour watch for suicide, everyone will now assume it was either Arkancide (Clintons) or the Mossad (Maxwell connections), but something else to consider...it certainly would be a neat way to place him in the witness protection program.

He's not a witness. He's the guy. The pedophile in chief. Likely working with many other big names, but he's not just some innocent witness.
Tanya 93
ntxVOL said:

No words except this is a prime example of what's wrong with this country. The good times really are over for good.

But you do have words because I don't think the Clintons killed him.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

He's not a witness. He's the guy. The pedophile in chief. Likely working with many other big names, but he's not just some innocent witness.
Henry Hill was not just some innocent witness either. Although I believe Epstein is dead, if he were whisked away into WitPro, it would be because he actually did have extensive intelligence ties as rumored.
drcrinum
FOUR PART SERIES -- REAL INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM

1)

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Quote:

Claims of Epstein's links and his involvement in a sophisticated, well-funded sexual blackmail operation have, surprisingly, spurred few media outlets to examine the history of intelligence agencies both in the U.S. and abroad conducting similar sexual blackmail operations, many of which also involved underage prostitutes.
2)

https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

Quote:

Appalling for both the villainous abuse of children itself and the chilling implications of government by blackmail, this tangled web of unsavory alliances casts a lurid light on the political history of the United States from the Prohibition Era right up to the present day and the Age of Trump, a fact made increasingly clear as more and more information comes to light in relation to the Jeffrey Epstein case.

3)

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

Quote:

Ultimately, the picture painted by the evidence is not a direct tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations.

4) Coming later this week, final installment tying in the Clintons.

Long read, 1-2 hours for comprehension. You will begin to understand the spider web involving Epstein, how it is well entrenched in our government's history, involves the Mafia + CIA + Mossad + a powerful Mega Group, & that the prime operative is sexual blackmail (pedophilia & prostitution) as a means of acquiring/exerting power. The Swamp is severely corrupted.

(After reading this, my prediction is that Epstein's death will always be shrouded in mystery. Extremely powerful forces lurking in the shadows will guarantee a mysterious death.)
ntxVol
Tanya 93 said:

ntxVOL said:

But you do have words because I don't think the Clintons killed him.
Everyone likes to throw the Clintons out there as suspects just because of their past. There are many more powerful people who are just as likely to have done this.

Your comments about Bill are still disappointing, you have completely changed my opinion of you with one post.
MaroonStain
AG
Suffice to say that this sick **** was killed by other sick ****s that may have included the Clintons and their connections.

Now that is a broad brush but no way Epstein committed suicide and no way Clintons did not know about the incident beforehand.
"Thanks and Gig'em"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.