Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,116 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Video of El Chapo's cell:
https://abc7chicago.com/news/attorneys-for-el-chapo-fight-his-pre-trial-solitary-confinement/1806427/
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks for posting that. I didn't see any metal bunk beds. The beds were concrete and attached to the walls.
SpreadsheetAg
AG

Just noticed it's the same "toilets" that immigrants are forced to drink from per AOC
thirdcoast
AG
It all comes down to 2 very simple straight forward questions:

1) Length of sheet between the knot tied to bunk and knot at Epstein's neck.

2) Exact position he was found hanging

The answer to those 2 questions is readily available. But we will never know the true answers, because it would almost certainly dispute a neck break by hanging.

aggiehawg
AG
Clarification: The Director of BOP was not fired. He was demoted and reassigned.

Quote:

Attorney General William Barr has removed the acting director of the Bureau of Prisons from his position more than a week after millionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein took his own life while in federal custody.

Hugh Hurwitz's reassignment Monday comes amid mounting evidence that guards at the chronically understaffed Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York abdicated their responsibility to keep the 66-year-old Epstein from killing himself while he awaited trial on charges of sexually abusing teenage girls.

The FBI and the Justice Department's inspector general are investigating his death.

Barr named Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, the prison agency's director from 1992 until 2003, to replace Hurwitz. Hurwitz is moving to a role as a deputy in charge of the bureau's reentry programs, where he will work with Barr on putting in place the First Step Act, a criminal justice overhaul.
Via Hot Air
Madman
AG
The info in the Butler's Journal NOT used during the last criminal investigation is absolutely angering.

aggiehawg
AG
Epstein's will, which he signed two days before his death has been filed in the Virgin Islands.

LINK

Apparently, he undervalued his assets by about 18 million during his bid for bail.
agent-maroon
AG
Episode IV said:

So, what exactly where does one tie the bed sheet rope to where you could actually hang yourself? All I see are gentle curves on solid surfaces without projections of any sort
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dddfff
AG
Signing a will two days before death tells me suicide. Curious who assets are left to...
thirdcoast
AG
agent-maroon said:

Episode IV said:

So, what exactly where does one tie the bed sheet rope to where you could actually hang yourself? All I see are gentle curves on solid surfaces without projections of any sort

This blueprint is NOT the cell Epstein died in. There was a 2 man "bunk bed" with a bar to hang a sheet from.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Signing a will two days before death tells me suicide. Curious who assets are left to...
"The 1953 Trust" according to the Will ... but Im no lawyer.

Quote:

2:
I give all of my property, real and personal, wherever situated, after
the payments and distributions provided in Article FIRST, to the then acting Trustees of The 1953
Trust ("Trust") created under that certain Trust Agreement of The 1953 Trust (the "Trust
Agreement") dated August 8, 2019, as the same may be amended from time to time, to be held in
accordance with the provisions comprising the Trust Agreement at the time of my death.
Now who is in the Trust?
aggiehawg
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

Beat the Hell said:

Quote:

2:
the payments and distributions provided in Article FIRST, to the then acting Trustees of The 1953
Trust ("Trust") created under that certain Trust Agreement of The 1953 Trust (the "Trust
Agreement") dated August 8, 2019, as the same may be amended from time to time, to be held in
accordance with the provisions comprising the Trust Agreement at the time of my death.
Now who is in the Trust?

Pour over provision in the will leaves it to a trust that does not have to be filed. Protects the privacy of the beneficiaries of the trust. In theory, anyway.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
aggiehawg said:

LoudestWHOOP! said:

Beat the Hell said:

Quote:

2:
Now who is in the Trust?

Pour over provision in the will leaves it to a trust that does not have to be filed. Protects the privacy of the beneficiaries of the trust. In theory, anyway.
Thank you for batting clean-up for someone who knows ALMOST NOTHING about law.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
If Epstain's death were ruled a homicide 3 days after he signed the will, would they look at those in the trust?
I know that won't happen but in theory?
biobioprof
drcrinum said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/models-say-jeffrey-epsteins-closest-pal-jean-luc-brunel-drugged-raped-them

Interesting read on Epstein's best buddy & major source of young girls for sex.

Why any young girl would ever want to go into modeling is beyond me, when everyone knows there is only one way to make it to the top.
This Brunel character is something else.

aggiehawg
AG
LoudestWHOOP! said:

If Epstain's death were ruled a homicide 3 days after he signed the will, would they look at those in the trust?
I know that won't happen but in theory?
Possibly. The reason I'm hedging here is that I am unclear on when the trust documents were executed. I thought it was an existing trust that he had set up years ago but the reporting is such that it might be more recent than that. ETA: The will gives the trust's creation date as August 8, 2019, so there were exceuted simultaneously.

True story time, my first husband was a tax lawyer. He was doing a will and a few trusts for the children for a client. The trusts were not finished being drafted before the pour over will was ready. So the client went ahead with executing the will with the understanding he would return the next week to execute the trusts.

Alas he was in a car accident that weekend and died shortly thereafter. With no executed trusts, the parts of the state bequeathed to the trusts became subject to the residuary clause in the will which didn't include the children (from a previous marriage) so the entire estate went to the second wife. AWKWARD!

Massive tax implications if the second wife wanted to gift the children what her late husband intended them to have. Got quite complicated but eventually was settled.
biobioprof
Probably meaningless, right?

LoudestWHOOP!
AG
biobioprof said:

She was in the neighborhood.
aggiehawg
AG
biobioprof said:

Yes, it is meaningless. There are attorneys sitting outside of the attorney's conference rooms all of the time. Asking one to step in to serve as a witness is no big deal. Routinely had secretary or another attorney to act as witnesses when executing wills.
snowdog90
I think it's obvious Epstein was murdered, for many reasons. Blatantly obvious.

But the ruling of suicide is so typical. Instead of them looking at the evidence and coming to a logical conclusion of "someone killed him" or "it sure looks like someone killed him because his neck was broken and all the cameras were off, so we can't rule suicide", they started with suicide, then envisioned a suicide scenario that would "fit" the evidence.

And the scenario makes no sense. They want us to believe that he tied a sheet around his neck and the top bunk. Then he jumped off the top bunk, breaking his neck in the process. Now here's where it gets really stupid.

He has a broken neck, and is sprawled out on the floor, and evidently gets up and does the"kneeling forward" suicide. What the hell sense does that make? It's so ridiculous and laughable, but that's the only scenario they could use to reach the suicide scenario, so they assume that scenario.

Meanwhile, they have NO PROOF that this happened. No cameras. But this must be how it happened BECAUSE Epstein committed suicide.

Typical. Sad. Frustrating.
Long Live Sully
AG
snowdog90 said:

I think it's obvious Epstein was murdered, for many reasons. Blatantly obvious.

But the ruling of suicide is so typical. Instead of them looking at the evidence and coming to a logical conclusion of "someone killed him" or "it sure looks like someone killed him because his neck was broken and all the cameras were off, so we can't rule suicide", they started with suicide, then envisioned a suicide scenario that would "fit" the evidence.

And the scenario makes no sense. They want us to believe that he tied a sheet around his neck and the top bunk. Then he jumped off the top bunk, breaking his neck in the process. Now here's where it gets really stupid.

He has a broken neck, and is sprawled out on the floor, and evidently gets up and does the"kneeling forward" suicide. What the hell sense does that make? It's so ridiculous and laughable, but that's the only scenario they could use to reach the suicide scenario, so they assume that scenario.

Meanwhile, they have NO PROOF that this happened. No cameras. But this must be how it happened BECAUSE Epstein committed suicide.

Typical. Sad. Frustrating.

America 2.0 is right around the corner. Or maybe the Republic of Texas 2.0 is at least.
ProgN
torrid
AG
Beat the Hell said:

They better not get their hopes up on collecting anything. Might get the Clinton blue dress painting.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

Good to know she has a complete idiot for an attorney, though. Bodes well.
Rapier108
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7371693/Jean-Luc-Brunel-gave-Jeffrey-Epstein-three-poor-12-year-old-triplets-France-birthday-present.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7373055/Flight-logs-prove-Duke-Yorks-Epstein-girl-key-locations.html

I need the sick face emoji.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Zemira
AG
Disgusting.
snowdog90
I've been hoping for a long time. Justice never seems to come for the filthy rich/truly evil people. Not in this life anyway. But evil will always exist. Trump seems to be battling the scumbags as best he can. Hope he continues and gets some wins for the good guys.
Cy_Tolliver
Beat the Hell said:

If I think I'm going to be murdered - and Epstein had already been found in the fetal position in his cell earlier - Im going to at least make it as hard as possible for people to get my money.

Epstein didn't have any family so it's not like he had any reason to protect his money - other than to keep it away from those he didn't want to benefit from his death.
Zemira
AG
Yeah I'm thinking he knew a second attempt at murder would be made after his first "suicide" attempt. So he has his lawyers draw up the new trust and will. I'm betting he left something behind but only the people who are beneficiaries to the trust will know.
txaggie_08
AG
If the first suicide attempt was actually a murder attempt, wouldn't his attorneys have been singing about it? Pretty sure the dude just wanted to die rather than face the music
FJB
AG
His attorneys question the suicide finding or at least did earlier in the week.
VaultingChemist
AG
Madman said:

One Dr's opinion

Dr. Wacasey treated my mother-in-law in an ER just two weeks ago.
agent-maroon
AG
That video was a great discussion. He knows what he's talking about.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fullback44
AG

There's a bunch of new stuff on the Q thread that should be brought over here .. talking about the suicides of people related to Epstein ... some crazy stuff .. couple of singers that were "suicided" along Anthony Bourdaine and others that wanted to out the pedo ring stuff .. I don't know how to bring those tweets over here?

Beyond crazy .. but becoming very believable .. sad stuff
captkirk
AG
Hmmmmmmm

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.