Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,862 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
doubledegreeAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Smells like the prosecutors are going to be kept on a tight vector. She's at a ***** hat rally wearing a Hillary t shirt, donating to her 2016 campaign....but we are supposed to believe she is impartial? The DOJ has become highly political; her father demonstrated that when he made a mockery of the FBI by standing down and letting Hillary get away with murder. I feel like they are protecting Slick and his friends.
How many investigations does the NY federal prosecutor's office have going on Trump and his businesses? I wonder why that particular office is taking action. Why not Florida?
eric76
AG
doubledegreeAG said:

Smells like the prosecutors are going to be kept on a tight vector. She's at a ***** hat rally wearing a Hillary t shirt, donating to her 2016 campaign....but we are supposed to believe she is impartial? The DOJ has become highly political; her father demonstrated that when he made a mockery of the FBI by standing down and letting Hillary get away with murder. I feel like they are protecting Slick and his friends.
How many investigations does the NY federal prosecutor's office have going on Trump and his businesses? I wonder why that particular office is taking action. Why not Florida?
If you were an investigator with a federal public corruption unit and you were investigating someone related to a candidate who you voted for in the past, do you think that you would be incapable of conducting an honest investigation?

As for the question of why they are investigating in New York, keep in mind that Epstein's crimes largely appear to be centered on Florida and New York and probably, to a lesser degree, New Mexico. Why should he only be investigated in Florida? Should he get a free pass everywhere else?
BMX Bandit
My guess is the non-prosecution agreement doesn't cover New York.
eric76
AG
From https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-sex-trafficking-accusations-new-york-virgin-islands-florida-new-mexico-ranch:
Quote:

Billionaire financier and registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is due in court Monday following an arrest on new charges that he trafficked young girls across state lines including New York, the Virgin Islands, Florida and a ranch in New Mexico, according to a lawyer for the accusers.

Attorney David Boies told Fox News on Sunday that Epstein, a wealthy hedge fund manager, will be charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, and he expected that more superseding indictments would be added.
What are the odds that they include charges for violations of the Mann Act?
eric76
AG
BMX Bandit said:

My guess is the non-prosecution agreement doesn't cover New York.
My guess is that the crimes being investigated aren't covered by the non-prosecution agreement at all.
BMX Bandit
captkirk said:

I've seen reports that both Mueller and Comey had some involvement. If those reports are untrue, so be it

He was an FBI informant

Great.

What does that have to do with Comey? He wasn't even in government when that deal was done.
backintexas2013
AG
So when is his first court appearance? Bail likely?

This could drag on for years and my guess is he won't name names. He is going down no matter what.
aggiehawg
AG
When it was signed? No.

When the investigation was started? He was DAG. You sure he didn't torpedo it like he did the Hillary investigation?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Due in court Monday, I heard.
BMX Bandit
aggiehawg said:

When it was signed? No.

When the investigation was started? He was DAG. You sure he didn't torpedo it like he did the Hillary investigation?

Well for starters, he calls a press conference when he's torpedoing an investigation.

Trying to tie the deal Epstein got to Comey is incredibly tenuous
doubledegreeAG
AG
If he was a CI, I'd like to know how many arrests were made due to the info he was giving to the Feds. I have a sneaking suspicion that it is zero.

Nice little blackmail operation they had going on.
captkirk
AG
doubledegreeAG said:

If he was a CI, I'd like to know how many arrests were made due to the info he was giving to the Feds. I have a sneaking suspicion that it is zero.

Nice little blackmail operation they had going on.
Its been reported he informed on two Bear Stearns execs related to financial misdeeds. I guess that was more important to the FBI than orgy island was

Quote:

A year-long investigation by the Miami Herald turned up records that show Epstein who was one of the fund's largest investors cooperated in the prosecution of a pair of executives at now-defunct Bear Stearns financial firm and received "valuable consideration" for providing investigators with unspecified information.

doubledegreeAG
AG
God that pisses me off.
Cassius
"How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime"

Really?
txagbear
Meh. Any time a pedophile shows up, each side will try to tie him to the other
Synopsis
BMX Bandit said:

Prosecutor that didn't prosecute Epstein? Huh?

Do you watch MSNBC non stop? I can predict your response to practically everything.

Orange man bad.

Go ahead, come all of the way out of the closet and stop playing around.

captkirk
AG
txagbear said:

Meh. Any time a pedophile shows up, each side will try to tie him to the other
I'd be willing to bet on which side has more
BMX Bandit
Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Do you watch MSNBC non stop? I can predict your response to practically everything.

Orange man bad.

I love Trump. Why do you think I watch MSNBC? Are you drunk?

The tweet saying Comeys daughter was prosecutor that didn't prosecute Epstein is complete BS. She wasn't even a lawyer.

Please go back to your closet. I've said nothing remotely even mentioning Trump. Learn to read
Post removed:
by user
Charpie
AG
BMX is spot on, as usual.

BTW, some of you all need to learn the meaning of trolling. Just because someone is a lib doesn't make them a troll.
Post removed:
by user
Bird Poo
AG
Proc92 said:

What a strange stance by staff re that pic. Lots of other pics allowed with more flesh showing.

Must be the politics.

Sorry his wife lost.

It's certainly politics. Someone doesn't like photographic proof that the man is a disgusting pervert.

Charpie
AG
We all know that. But he is naked
Synopsis
BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Orange man bad.

The tweet saying Comeys daughter was prosecutor that didn't prosecute Epstein is complete BS. She wasn't even a lawyer.

Please go back to your closet. I've said nothing remotely even mentioning Trump. Learn to read

Bull *****
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

aggiehawg said:

When it was signed? No.

Well for starters, he calls a press conference when he's torpedoing an investigation.

Trying to tie the deal Epstein got to Comey is incredibly tenuous
Tenuous? Yes.

Unheard of? Not anymore. Unless you have facts that completely exonerate every DAG, including Comey and many others than are absolutely exculpatory of Comey's possible involvement.

Does it absolutely suck to be his daughter now? Sure. Did it absolutely suck being his daughter for the first 29 years of her life? Doubt it.

Was she and her Mom wearing pink ***** hats right after Trump's inauguration? Yes.

Is there any assistant US Attorney who would think that was acceptable with an incoming administration? Only someone whose Dad was still the Director of the FBI and felt she was bulletproof. Entitled.

And for those crapping about BMX setting the record straight about when Comey's kid got assigned the Epstein case, he's absolutely correct.

She was not on the prosecution team on the first Epstein charges in 2008. She only was hired by DOJ in 2015. Lay off!
Smokedraw01
RyanAg08 said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-in-florida-and-new-york-report
Unfortunately, I don't think anything will come from this.
BMX Bandit
Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Orange man bad.

Bull *****

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Take some time to read.
backintexas2013
AG
He will go down hard but he won't name names
BMX Bandit
Quote:

She was not on the prosecution team on the first Epstein charges in 2008. She only was hired by DOJ in 2015. Lay off!

Orange man bad!!!
Bunk Moreland
The worst thing about Trump's presidency (haven't been many negatives) so far is the rise of utter morons that stopped lurking and started posting on forum 16.

This thread of course being no exception.
doubledegreeAG
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Orange man bad.

Bull *****

Take some time to read.

I understand why he is confused about you.
Synopsis
Charpie said:

BMX is spot on, as usual.

BTW, some of you all need to learn the meaning of trolling. Just because someone is a lib doesn't make them a troll.

Whenever he, she, or it has the opportunity, it's always looking down its nose at everyone on this forum. I know the type and can't stand them.

Spot on my ass.
BMX Bandit
doubledegreeAG said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Orange man bad.

Bull *****

Take some time to read.

Because he can't read ?
Synopsis
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

Orange man bad!!!

Right on cue airhead.
Synopsis
BMX Bandit said:

doubledegreeAG said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Synopsis said:

BMX Bandit said:

Orange man bad.

Bull *****

Take some time to read.

Because he can't read ?

Watch topic much?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.