Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,413 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
FriendlyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The only thing I think that's wrong with your logic is you're assuming that missing persons are reclassified as murders without bodies AND you're only including stats for American citizens. For all we know he could be using undocumented migrant kids.
aggiehawg
AG
I'd prefer if we just stick to the provable case against Epstein and leave that other stuff that is not alleged in this placeholder indictment aside.

There will be superceding indictments. When those happen and start to allege such type of activity, then we can discuss the implications.

Until that happens can we leave those issues on a more appropriate thread, please?
Rockdoc
AG
Yep because this thread was starting to weird out. Good call.
FriendlyAg
aggiehawg said:

I'd prefer if we just stick to the provable case against Epstein and leave that other stuff that is not alleged in this placeholder indictment aside.

There will be superceding indictments. When those happen and start to allege such type of activity, then we can discuss the implications.

Until that happens can we leave those issues on a more appropriate thread, please?

Yes ma'am. Good idea.
captkirk
AG
doubledegreeAG said:

captkirk said:

Any update on this report?

I don't see how the DOJ could even think about a plea deal when they haven't told us who signed off on the last one.

Shouldn't they be raiding all his properties? Why hasn't that happened? Why didn't they search any of his properties in '08 or for that matter any time between '03 and '08?
They only do that to people who send DMs to Wikileaks
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks, folks. Really appreciate it.
snowdog90
I appreciate your viewpoint. I think we both want the same thing - Epstein and all involved to never be able to hurt anyone again.

I agree - most pedos aren't murderers. I agree - there is no proof yet that this island was a place where these rituals, sacrifices took place.

What I am saying is that this stuff exists. And before I saw that temple and the tunnel entrances, I felt the same way about Epstein as I do now. Fry that scumbag. Or at least make sure he rots in prison.

But seeing that temple and the tunnels makes me think there was more to it than just sex with young kids. Again, this Satanic stuff is not new, it exists.

I'm not in a court of law, I don't have to prove what I think beyond reasonable doubt. You see that temple and the tunnels and you conclude nothing from it. I tend to think there was a reason behind building that temple and those tunnels. I can't prove it, but I can put 2 and 2 together.

Maybe I'm wrong. If so, I'll gladly admit it.
captkirk
AG
doubledegreeAG said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/rumors-swirling-that-one-of-epsteins-underage-prostitutes-has-provided-damaging-information-on-epsteins-friends-and-accomplices/

Fingers crossed...
Prince Andrew sure does come up alot
agent-maroon
AG
Randy Prince Andy is a nickname I've heard used on occasion
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
snowdog90
aggiehawg said:

I agree. Sorry if I derailed.
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Good thread save Mrs. Hawg! I bet this thread will go on like the Mueller thread with everyone he is able to name to save his ass.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

aggiehawg said:

Good thread save Mrs. Hawg! I bet this thread will go on like the Mueller thread with everyone he is able to name to save his ass.
My spidey senses are telling me that Epstein's case was revisited by the feds long before the Miami Herald series was actually published. Julie Brown asking questions raised some new flags that put it back on the radar or maybe Trump himself did that. I can totally see Trump doing something like that.

Trump: Hey, you know that guy Epstein was a real scumbag. Any way he could be stopped now?

(In a surprise appearance) Sessions: Yes. I can use the SDNY to reopen and investigate in secret, of course.

Trump: Good.

Reason I say that, was the rapidity in which DoJ was on the wire transfers by Epstein to his former employees/co-conspirators after the publication by the Herald. The feds were prepared and awaiting that.

A planted story to draw Epstein in? More likely the truth but with the same effect. He panicked. And played into their hands.
captkirk
AG
Trump seems to really dislike sex traffickers. He's picking them off
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-13/epstein-arrest-casts-ominous-spotlight-clinton-linked-socialite-gal-pal

If they don't go after her then the fix is in.
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/billionaires-mexico-ranch-linked-investigation-64309329

Quote:

Known as the Zorro Ranch, the high-desert property is now tied to an investigation that the state attorney general's office says it has opened into Epstein with plans to forward findings to federal authorities in New York.

Looks like they might actually search his ranch this time.
snowdog90
captkirk said:

doubledegreeAG said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/rumors-swirling-that-one-of-epsteins-underage-prostitutes-has-provided-damaging-information-on-epsteins-friends-and-accomplices/

Fingers crossed...
Prince Andrew sure does come up alot

Runs in the family.
TexAgs91
AG
FriendlyAg said:

The only thing I think that's wrong with your logic is you're assuming that missing persons are reclassified as murders without bodies AND you're only including stats for American citizens. For all we know he could be using undocumented migrant kids.

The kids are from Haiti

Quote:

With us are a dozen children, who've been released by their captors from locked rooms at the back of the property. They are aged between eight and 14 years old.

They are sex slaves.

Child trafficking victims who've spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age.

Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who've come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3

https://steemit.com/pedogate/@artistiquejewels/child-sex-trafficking-through-the-corruption-of-hillary-clinton-haiti-clinton-foundation-ties-to-un-verified-pedophile-arrests
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
VaultingChemist
AG
Quote:

For those of you wondering when Trump and Barr are going to act, the arrest of epstein was the opening salvo. More accurately the flares that go up to expose the enemies before you begin the assault.
How?
simple.
Epstein, like the deep state was in the blackmail business. As techo_fog pointed out and the GP reported, Epstein was an FBI informent. We know that the deep state had a mechanism to spy on and blackmail judges, politicians and beureaucrats but what if you have someone who is a strait arrow relatively speaking. That is where Epstein comes in. Wines and dines them. Takes them on his private jet. Takes them to his private island. Gets them drunk. Gets some girl who looks older than she is to flirt with them. Make sure everything is on video.
Blackmail only works if the information being used to blackmail is private. If that information goes public, your blackmail is now worthless.
Epstein being arrested just signalled to a lot of people in a very public way that their misdeeds are about to go very public. Making any blackmail material that the deep state has worthless.
aggiehawg
AG

Quote:

In 2004, Elisabetta Tai was a 21-year-old Italian model with big dreams.

A month after arriving in Manhattan, her booker gave her an Upper East Side address and told her he had set up a meeting with the man who would be able to get her a gig modeling for the Victoria's Secret catalog.

"He told me this is one of the most important people in modeling," Tai told The Post. "He said that this man is in charge of Victoria's Secret and he's going to change your life."
Jeffrey Epstein did end up changing Tai's life but not in the way she expected, she said.

"I rang the doorbell of this incredible mansion, and a butler answered the door," said Tai, who hails from Padova, a small town near Venice. "It was astonishing. It was a very beautiful house, and I saw about five models walking around as soon as I walked in. I was so excited."

Quote:

Tai said she was greeted by a woman with "short black hair" who showed her into Epstein's office. She doesn't remember the woman's name, although when The Post showed her a photograph of Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's gal pal, she confirmed that she looked like the same woman who met her at Epstein's mansion.

<snip>

The woman with the short hair introduced Tai to Epstein, who was dressed casually in a shirt and jeans, she said. As Epstein started to ask her questions about her background, she noticed a massage table near his desk.

She said she didn't think anything of it, and reached for her portfolio to show Epstein her previous modeling work in Italy. Tai had done a few modeling jobs in her native country, "but nothing big, nothing like I imagined I could do in America," she told The Post.

As Tai talked about her experience in halting English, she said Epstein moved to the massage table and began to remove his clothes.

"I thought he was preparing to have a massage, and that someone was about to come in to the room and give him a massage," she said.

But Tai said she panicked when Epstein lay down naked on the table and told her to approach.

He then handed her a vibrator, she said.

"I froze," she said. "I didn't know what to do.

"I just grabbed the vibrator and threw it at his head," she said.

"I mean, I don't know where it landed, I just blacked out and then I ran as fast as I could out of the room."

She was so frightened she didn't know where to turn to find the front door in the massive house. At one point she said she encountered the woman with the short black hair, who grabbed her and asked her what she was doing.

"She told me that I couldn't just leave," said Tai. "She said that this man is important, that he is a friend of President Clinton."

Tai never told her booker what had happened at Epstein's mansion.

"I was too scared to tell anyone," she said. "I was too shy and scared that someone would come after me to blackmail me or maybe worse."

Quote:

A former Manhattan-based model agent, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, also alleged an Epstein-Victoria's Secret pimp pipeline.

"He [Epstein] portrayed himself as the back door to get a girl into Victoria's Secret. Some of those girls got in," he said.

He promised the catalog and ad-campaign jobs, not the supermodel fashion-show gigs, he added.
"It was still significant cash for a young model doing the catalog," said the agent. "They weren't making hundreds of thousands but they could make about $5,000 a week modeling for the campaigns or the catalog. Not all the girls sent to him got jobs, but a lot of them did."
Quote:

"They were always these really trashy shows full of rich men in the audience," he said. "Ghislaine acted as the kind of Nazi guard, telling everyone where they were sitting in the audience and that she had new 'pop tarts' which is what she called the young models."
LINK
Oso96
AG
What a sleaze ball.
biobioprof
Victoria's Secret is a Wexner connection.

I guess it while he liked them young, this goes against the stories that he dumped them when they became legal... at least for his personal use. Which means the younger ones were preferable for blackmail, of course.

Had you seen this one, hawg?

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/i-was-a-friend-of-jeffrey-epstein-heres-what-i-know/
Quote:

Epstein was pleased that I was interested in writing about him. Not a profile. A book. That prospect convinced him that I should see a sample of his craft, so we met in the lobby of an office building on Park Avenue South and took an elevator to a law firm, where he intended to serve a subpoena. He didn't get past the receptionist.

I thought this episode . . . odd. A major financial figure trying to serve a subpoena? Don't you hire someone to do that? My interest lapsed.

My wife-to-be was then a military historian, with a book about to be published. Interview Magazine photographed her in a buttoned-up military shirt, with a taut khaki tie. A witty photo of an attractive woman. But not a sexy look. Jeffrey Epstein had chatted her up at a few parties. The military look fooled him not at all.

The night before our marriage, Epstein called. "It's your last free night," he told my wife-to-be. "Why don't you come over and f*** me?"

That was how, in June of 1987, Jeffrey Epstein became dead to me.
The subpoena part was weird but the hitting on the author's fiance is consistent with his personal taste not being restricted to minors.

Side note related to the social rehabilitation of Epstein after the slap on the wrist sentence in FL. The article cites this one:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/katie-couric-woody-allen-jeffrey-epsteins-society-friends-close-ranks
Quote:

The conventional wisdom among his friends was that Epstein has been victimized by greedy, morally dubious teenage girls and unscrupulous lawyers. "I've never condoned paying for sex, but if the young lady lied about her age it's her own fault," explained one socialite, who along with hedge-fund manager Wilbur Ross and real-estate magnate Leon Black hobnobbed with Epstein at a Southampton movie screening just two months after his release from "community control" in Florida.
That was written in 2011, when Ross was still a D.
aggiehawg
AG

From the salon article.

Quote:

When we met in 1986, Epstein's double identity intrigued me he said he didn't just manage money for clients with mega-fortunes, he was also a high-level bounty hunter. Sometimes, he told me, he worked for governments to recover money looted by African dictators. Other times those dictators hired him to help them hide their stolen money.
Wonder how much he skimmed off of the top? This guy is completely lacking in any type of conscience.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Can't say I'm overly surprised about a lot of the Victoria Secret models. I mean how does a girl from the middle of no where Eastern Europe make a big enough impact to get into something like VS. not saying girls from Brazil and USA. Sad to say or think but I feel like it's the truth.
Muy
AG
I can't believe someone hasn't had this guy taken out based on the things he's done.
aggiehawg
AG
Muy said:

I can't believe someone hasn't had this guy taken out based on the things he's done.
Agree. Being a pal to dictators is a risky business. So is going after them.
Tibbers
Well these guys aren't stupid. Anthony wiener had an insurance file too. Epsteins safe had scores of photos. Does that not scream insurance policy to you? Also, where is epstein being held currently?
Madman
AG
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/us-judge-unseals-files-in-case-of-girl-17-forced-to-have-sex-with-prince-andrew-9f0v6db5d

Sub required for the above but.

Quote:

Prince Andrew faces further embarrassment from the Jeffrey Epstein scandal after a judge ordered thousands of secret documents relating to an alleged "sex slave" of the tycoon to be released.

About 2,000 files from a defamation case involving Virginia Roberts, an alleged trafficking victim, are due to be unsealed following a ruling by the US court of appeal this month. Roberts claims she was forced by Epstein to have sex with the Duke of York in London, New York and the Caribbean. Prince Andrew has strongly denied the claims.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9504801/prince-andrew-secret-files-sex-slave-epstein/

agent-maroon
AG
Even if less than half of this is true, there is NO way that Wexner is out of the loop and clean on all this. Wonder just how many billionaires Epstein is going to take with him when he goes away?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fullback44
AG
agent-maroon said:

Even if less than half of this is true, there is NO way that Wexner is out of the loop and clean on all this. Wonder just how many billionaires Epstein is going to take with him when he goes away?
I think it will depend on what actual evidence exist? Not hearsay or charges from the victims, but if the FBI was actually able to get the videos and what ever blackmail information they were keeping, then it could be big.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

but if the FBI was actually able to get the videos and what ever blackmail information they were keeping, then it could be big.
Those materials are what made Epstein the key to exposing many people.

With all of the press hoopla about deepfakes, makes one wonder if that was pre-emptive for what they knew was coming?
fullback44
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

but if the FBI was actually able to get the videos and what ever blackmail information they were keeping, then it could be big.
Those materials are what made Epstein the key to exposing many people.

With all of the press hoopla about deepfakes, makes one wonder if that was pre-emptive for what they knew was coming?
I sure hope so... if they have all the Deep states black mail information then it will be Big
backintexas2013
AG
I am shocked at how the liberals and concerned moderates have avoided this thread for the most part.
fullback44
AG
backintexas2013 said:

I am shocked at how the liberals and concerned moderates have avoided this thread for the most part.

Yep... where are the Libbies thoughts on all this... I bet most of the Libs heads are in a sand bucket somewhere
TyHolden
AG
fullback44 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Yep... where are the Libbies thoughts on all this... I bet most of the Libs heads are in a sand bucket somewhere
like the msm...first question in debate, trump gonna ask about their thoughts on bill...
oysterbayAG
AG
Assuming Trump knows he is 100% clean in the Epstein case and Trump knowing a lot about Epstein, it seems plausible that in addition to the Spygate investigations, Trump somehow got the DOJ to go after the Epstein crowd which involves many Democrats including Clinton, all in order to protect himself by counteracting the Deep State investigations into himself and his family. Trump has said many times that he believes in " revenge ", " an eye for an eye " , " country puncher " etc.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.