Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,112 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Pinche Abogado said:

I do not believe that MOST of these people actually enjoy molesting children. Rather, I believe that it is necessary to "join the club."

Blackmail is a powerful tool.
What exactly are you saying?

I'm saying that, to get into the likes of Epstein's social/professional circle, a person may be required to engage in illicit acts to guarantee silence.

So, basically they're Fijis then.

(Kidding)
ScottishFire
AG

Pinche Abogado said:

I do not believe that MOST of these people actually enjoy molesting children. Rather, I believe that it is necessary to "join the club."

You've just been red-pilled.

Welcome to the Great Awakening.
Actual Talking Thermos
You've just been eye-rolled.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Squadron7 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Pinche Abogado said:

I'm saying that, to get into the likes of Epstein's social/professional circle, a person may be required to engage in illicit acts to guarantee silence.

So, basically they're Fijis then.

(Kidding)
Sounds more like the corps less like a frat
Kanyes psychiatrist
ScottishFire said:

Pinche Abogado said:

I just always assumed all the pedos in the British royal family and other elite groups were sickos and got off on being pedos. But the new red pill seems logical.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pinche Abogado said:

A couple major flaws with this conspiracy theory is that there would be, presumably, hundreds of molested children who are now adults with stories to tell. There would be deathbed confessions from otherwise sexually normal elites who were coerced into child rape. I really don't want to start an argument with the "global elite pedos" conspiracy folks, but is there anything more than cryptic emails to back up your claims?
richardag
Just curious, is this the same Metropolitan Correctional Center that Paul Manafort spent time in solitary confinement. Seems his lawyers complained about the deplorable conditions.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
BMX Bandit
richardag said:

Just curious, is this the same Metropolitan Correctional Center that Paul Manafort spent time in solitary confinement. Seems his lawyers complained about the deplorable conditions.

Different place

And his "deplorable conditions" are what any person locked up would love to have
aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

Actually, the Manhattan DA, Cyrus Vance wanted to send Manafort to Riker's Island but he ended up in MCC instead before he was transferred back to the Pennsylvania penitentiary.
Madman
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pinche Abogado said:

A couple major flaws with this conspiracy theory is that there would be, presumably, hundreds of molested children who are now adults with stories to tell. There would be deathbed confessions from otherwise sexually normal elites who were coerced into child rape. I really don't want to start an argument with the "global elite pedos" conspiracy folks, but is there anything more than cryptic emails to back up your claims?
How much do you know about the Jimmy Savile case in the UK? Thousands of kids over decades and hardly a peep from anyone.
TAMUallen
AG
Madman said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pinche Abogado said:

How much do you know about the Jimmy Savile case in the UK? Thousands of kids over decades and hardly a peep from anyone.

Trauma like that is hard to handle and most keep it within to minimize thinking about the horrible events
Kanyes psychiatrist
Madman said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pinche Abogado said:

Fact. It's a sad fact that there is a global pedo ring full of elites and it's my opinion these adults aren't forced to do this. They are doing this because they are sickos. And witnesses? A lot of missing kids out there are abused then killed. Look up the ties between Clinton foundation with amber alert, Haiti missing kids, and other "charities" for missing kids.
Madman
AG
Yep.

Just like the muslim rape gangs of the UK. Also literally thousands of victims over decades and we got to hear about almost nothing. Hundreds of known rapists walking free now from those groups in the UK.
Madman
AG
Absolutely.

Or just look back at history. The first Roman senator who suggested having sex with kids was wrong was stabbed to death on the senate floor for his efforts.

Historically we have a long long history as a species of doing these crimes.
Madman
AG
Hell just read about the Spartans. Literally state mandated homosexuality and while not agreed upon by all historians the Agoge was probably at least in part designed to hand a future Spartan male adult to his first rapist.

How else do you get 100% of your male citizens to have sex with each other?

They did this for their own reasons, specifically men that were having sex with each other were thought to fight harder in battle for each other, but the fact remains we as a species are capable of unlimited evil.
Spyderman
AG
drcrinum

Quote:

...appears Epstein had been dead 1-2 hours before he was found....
TAMUallen
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

He was dead that long but they tried to resuscitate for an hour? Strange
Ag In Ok
AG
I hope trump uses this to break up the union.
End Of Message
AG
Nothing about Epstein's suicide makes sense.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
BMX Bandit
Ag In Ok said:

Ok
Ag In Ok
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Ag In Ok said:

Ok

Let me clarify - employee union. Not the Union.
BMX Bandit
Makes much more sense!
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

He was dead that long but they tried to resuscitate for an hour? Strange.
If he had been dead that long, the lividity would have been obvious. When the heart stops, blood pools according to gravity. If he were face downward, as described today, blood would pool in his face even with the constriction.

We didn't see that in the pictures of him post-mortem published in the New York Post.

His lower legs and knees would have lividity that was also obvious to any EMT. But once they start resuscitation, they can't stop until someone who has the authority to call the TOD, pronounces.
BMX Bandit
Is there a source for the "tried to resuscitate for an hour" claim?
will25u
Pelayo
AG
Quote:

His lower legs and knees would have lividity that was also obvious to any EMT. But once they start resuscitation, they can't stop until someone who has the authority to call the TOD, pronounces.
Do it frequently by radio
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
EskimoJoe
Pinche Abogado said:

except for one glaring detail.....
stetson
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

It has become obvious that the US is little more than a banana republic with lipstick.
End Of Message
AG
EskimoJoe said:

Pinche Abogado said:

captkirk
AG

Madman said:

93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pinche Abogado said:

Fact. It's a sad fact that there is a global pedo ring full of elites and it's my opinion these adults aren't forced to do this. They are doing this because they are sickos. And witnesses? A lot of missing kids out there are abused then killed. Look up the ties between Clinton foundation with amber alert, Haiti missing kids, and other "charities" for missing kids.
They are not forced to do it. Its just next level kink for people that have the money and power to buy anything or anyone they want. That McAfee weirdo likes having young girls crap on him. Its in the documentary
EskimoJoe
Pinche Abogado said:

EskimoJoe said:

Pinche Abogado said:

a connection to, and having dirt on a certain couple of high profile politicians, and the fate of a whole host of others that have been connected to and had dirt on the same high profile politicians.

have you noticed a pattern developing?
aggiehawg
AG
Pelayo said:

Quote:

Do it frequently by radio
Well, there it is.

End Of Message
AG
EskimoJoe said:

Pinche Abogado said:

EskimoJoe said:

Pinche Abogado said:

a connection to, and having dirt on a certain couple of high profile politicians, and the fate of a whole host of others that have been connected to and had dirt on the same high profile politicians.

have you noticed a pattern developing?

We are in agreement then.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

Trump doubles down on baseless conspiracy theory linking Bill Clinton to Jeffrey Epstein's death
by Christopher Wilson
August 13, 2019

President Trump said Tuesday that he has "no idea" whether a conspiracy theory he promoted on Twitter claiming that former President Bill Clinton was somehow responsible for disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein's death in a New York federal prison is actually true. The president then went on to stoke the very same rumors of foul play.

"I have no idea," Trump told reporters when asked if he really thought the Clintons were involved in Epstein's death. "I know he was on his plane 27 times, and he said he was on the plane four times. But when they checked the plane logs, Bill Clinton, who was a very good friend of Epstein, he was on the plane about 27 or 28 times, so why did he say four times? And then the question you have to ask is 'Did Bill Clinton go to the island?' because Epstein had an island that was not a good place as I understand it, and I was never there. So you have to ask, 'Did Bill Clinton go to the island?' If you find that out, you're going to know a lot."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.