Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,110 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Wildcat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Friday afternoon drop.

LULZ. That will do nothing but feed the conspiracy narrative.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Damn, guess that is an easy one for Mythbusters.
thirdcoast
AG
3...2...1... narrative generated:
"Barr and Trump cover up murder of Epstein. Why would they do that and what are they hiding?"

It never fails to accuse Trump of exactly what the left are guilty of...look how they spun their Russian dossier into 3 years of Trump Russia collusion.

agent-maroon
AG
Knelt and broke several bones in his neck? That's bullshlt and everybody knows it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
schmellba99 said:

Doubtful. A dude like Epstein paying for a conjugal doesn't surprise me (or anyone really) in the least.

How was she dressed again?
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
agent-maroon said:

Knelt and broke several bones in his neck? That's bullshlt and everybody knows it.
Both Clintons are a similar age maybe we need some scientific testing with "human" subjects.
Squadron7
AG
cpsencik04 said:

Anyone hearing rumors about FBI drivers finding human remains in the water off the cliffs around his island temple?

Must've been pretty bad drivers indeed to have found them.
drcrinum

thirdcoast
AG
Just an Ag
AG
ok, so the official coroner's report is that it was a death by hanging. Now, we just have to figure out who hanged him.
Cuterebra
AG
So is this all we get to know regarding the autopsy? I heard the report was coming out tonight, then news outlets reported that the conclusion was suicide. That's it?

What about all the rumors of multiple broken bones? People are speculating that there are vertebral fractures, hand marks, etc. A couple days ago they said they had to wait on toxicity screen, and now no comment on the results? What other investigative information was used to reach the conclusion?

If a detailed report is coming out, I don't see the purpose of sending out this dissatisfying press release. Surely there is a comprehensive report. It only makes it seem more shady to withhold that when the conclusion has already been reached.
JTA1029
AG
I just want either of those two examiners to explain how one would break the bones in their neck by kneeling and leaning forwards with any kind of noose, much less one made of a prison sheet. Nevermind all the other convenient coincidences that made this possible.
Cuterebra
AG
I think they are contending he jumped off the top bunk, but there are so many rumors out there who knows what the source was for that detail.

Beats me what their thought process really is. All we know is, "It was suicide".

Cool. Thanks.
JJxvi
AG
Wildcat said:

Friday afternoon drop.

LULZ. That will do nothing but feed the conspiracy narrative.

The wrong conspiracy theories will be subtly encouraged, and the fact that Epstein was obviously set up to generate blackmail on powerful people (and churned through a bunch of girls to do so) will get lost in the noise just as they want it.
Just an Ag
AG
Cuterebra said:

I think they are contending he jumped off the top bunk, ....

Did he do it cannonball style so his feet wouldn't hit the ground too soon??

<sarcasm alert>
Evanhue
AG
Why did he have a bunk bed? Did he have a cell mate?
JTA1029
AG
Evanhue said:

Why did he have a bunk bed? Did he have a cell mate?

He did until he was inexplicably transferred out that night.
drcrinum

Short video.
Prosperdick
AG
Guys...this speculation is silly. All we have to do it go to the video for confirmation. It's 2019 and cameras are as ubiquitous as cell phones, especially for a high profile prisoner who was recently on suicide watch so we just need to...wait, the camera's malfunctioned? Yeah, that seems TOTALLY legit.
agent-maroon
AG
Cuterebra said:

I think they are contending he jumped off the top bunk, but there are so many rumors out there who knows what the source was for that detail.

Beats me what their thought process really is. All we know is, "It was suicide".

Cool. Thanks.

How does "kneeling" equal "jumping from the top bunk"? Kneeling = jumping. Does that phrasing seem a little odd to anybody else?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
End Of Message
AG
The story changed
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
aggiehawg
AG
Cuterebra said:

Cool. Thanks.
Eight-nine foot ceiling. Bunk is less than six feet off of the floor. He can't stand on top of a bunk with a sheet rope that is short enough to kill him but long enough to allow him to stand.
agent-maroon
AG
Yeah, of course it did. Probably got a few more changes coming before it's all packed away and forgotten.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Anyone else find this article creepy? Author is giddy that Maxwell read his book and just made him a ton of money by jumping from #300,000 to #103 on Amazon. Instead of being quietly thankful and cashing in the royalty, he decides to write a fan Boi esqe OP Ed to maxwell thanking her.

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ghislaine-maxwell-was-reading-my-book-at-in-n-out-burger-then-it-sold-out-on-amazon/2019/08/16/954511da-c05b-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html?outputType=amp
Cuterebra
AG
Rolled off, dove off, I don't know. I'm not saying I believe it for a second. It's just one of those unconfirmed things in the zeitgeist.

Like the vertebral fractures, the faulty cameras, the body position (on knees), etc. Much of the "knowns" could be confirmed by reading how the examiner concluded suicide. We just have to blindly trust them for a little while longer I guess.

This is a major case and they are being so cagey even though he is dead. Why rush out on a Friday to say suicide, but not provide any details? It's like they are trying to let rumors swirl to generate as much suspicion as possible to blur the line between fact and fiction.

Now mayyyybe they are working on nabbing all the co-conspirators. But I doubt that's it. It all feels so swampy.
drcrinum

If this is true, then the autopsy report should not have been finalized...and maybe it hasn't as no official report with diagrams & physical findings has been released. Perhaps the NYTs was fed a preliminary report pending further investigation.
mrad85
AG
Put them in General population at their facility for a few days. They will sing like a canary.
yippee2
AG
Sheesh...you'd think they wouldn't allow a bunk bed in his cell.

FrontPorchAg
yippee2 said:

Sheesh...you'd think they wouldn't allow a bunk bed the dude that choked him to death in his cell.

FIFY
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Cy_Tolliver
The story was first that the cameras malfunctioned. Then it was "oh there are no cameras in the cells" Then when they came to the realization that you could easily validate he was murdered or not by simply reviewing the video during that period to see if anyone entered the cell.

Then it was either "the cameras malfunctioned" again or silence. Expect "19 minutes of missing video" later.
Cy_Tolliver
Another thing - since he had bones broken, and that likely indicated murder, how could you say definitively "suicide"? The ruling, at best, should be "undetermined". This whole thing stinks.
Long Live Sully
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

Another thing - since he had bones broken, and that likely indicated murder, how could you say definitively "suicide"? The ruling, at best, should be "undetermined". This whole thing stinks.
Trump can't be exonerated but they know for sure he acted alone. Sleeping guards, no suicide watch, no video....

Deep state gonna deep state.
BMX Bandit
Cy_Tolliver said:

this is incorrect.

the broken hyoid doesn't make it "likely" it was murder, its just seen more often in murder than in suicide.

they say its suicide because of all the factors looked at, not just the broken bone.

has the actual report been released? I haven't seen it. until then, all this "yep, suicide, case closed" or "cover up!" talk is premature.
ProgN
Sometimes your posts remind me of Titan, are you Titan?
BMX Bandit
i wish i had his patience & insight

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.