Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,817 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
eric? Are you okay? Having a senior moment? Or something else? (I find I'm having more senior moments myself, so there's no offense intended here.)
aggiedata
AG
aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

CNBC is reporting that Secretary of Labor Acosta has resigned.

See https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labor-secretary-alex-acosta-is-resigning-as-pressure-mounts-from-jeffrey-epstein-case.html
Where have you been? This was announced this morning.

12f Mane
AG
chevy con queso said:

The berm is definitely the thing that sticks out to me the most, even with a demonic worshipping temple on the island. What purpose does such a thing serve?

Blocking the wind during a match
eric76
AG
aggiehawg said:

eric76 said:

CNBC is reporting that Secretary of Labor Acosta has resigned.

See https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/12/labor-secretary-alex-acosta-is-resigning-as-pressure-mounts-from-jeffrey-epstein-case.html
Where have you been? This was announced this morning.
I checked the news earlier and didn't see anything about it. So when I just saw it just as I was leaving to go do a little work (on top of a grain elevator), I thought it was new.

My mistake.
eric76
AG
aggiehawg said:

eric? Are you okay? Having a senior moment? Or something else? (I find I'm having more senior moments myself, so there's no offense intended here.)
I announced my retirement plans not long ago. I'm retiring in 36 years on the day of my 100th birthday.

You can't say that I haven't given fair warning.
TexasAggie_02
AG
12f Mane said:

chevy con queso said:

The berm is definitely the thing that sticks out to me the most, even with a demonic worshipping temple on the island. What purpose does such a thing serve?

Blocking the wind during a match

I guess you missed the part where the berm predates the tennis court, and had something else there. Also defeats the purpose of playing on the mountain top of you can't see the view
12f Mane
AG
I didn't, and I've looked at all your stuff. Just a joke. It is undoubtedly nefarious.
aggiehawg
AG
eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

I announced my retirement plans not long ago. I'm retiring in 36 years on the day of my 100th birthday.

Fair enough. Although we seldom agree, I did have concern that you may have experienced a health issue.

Good to hear you are fine.

I'm 60 and am falling apart myself.

God speed!
biobioprof
eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

You'll have to work that long so hawg and I can cash in our Social Security.
aggiehawg
AG
You do have your redeeming qualities at times, bio.

That earned a big MMMMMMWWWHHHAAAA! BIG KISS!
eric76
AG
biobioprof said:

eric76 said:

aggiehawg said:

You'll have to work that long so hawg and I can cash in our Social Security.
That's why I'm doing it.

The bad thing is that one woman I know who is about three or four months older than me is already in a nursing home with advanced Alzheimer's. And another Aggie who is, I think, three years younger than me is in a nursing home. It's getting scary.

I figure that they are less likely to put me in a nursing home if I'm working hard.
VaultingChemist
AG
fullback44 said:

captkirk said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

so the tennis court area had a berm around it.

That doesn't look like any tennis court I've ever seen

not a tennis court like we would think, you know, one of those tennis courts where they do those sacrifices and stuff

all these pictures are weird and way out there, they were definitely doing things that they now want to hide...

these things are not supposed to exist.. scary
I visited St. Thomas and St. John last week before Epstein was arrested. The islands are not heavily populated, and there are few construction companies. Building tunnels into the volcanic rock that I observed is not easy and would require specialized equipment. Everything has to be transported by ship or helicopter. There are no concrete pumps (such as those used for making gunite swimming pools).
drcrinum

https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epsteins-private-jet-flight-data-2019-7
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

• The same data show several international trips, including to the United Kingdom, Slovakia, and Morocco sometimes for only a few hours at a time.

He was looking for sanctuary.
Pelayo
AG
Quote:

That's why I'm doing it.

The bad thing is that one woman I know who is about three or four months older than me is already in a nursing home with advanced Alzheimer's. And another Aggie who is, I think, three years younger than me is in a nursing home. It's getting scary.

I figure that they are less likely to put me in a nursing home if I'm working hard.
Not sure posting on TA counts
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HTownAg98
Returning back to the real world for a moment; government's response to Epstein's bail proposal. I think they are slightly opposed.
https://www.scribd.com/document/416777200/Prosecutors-claim-Jeffrey-Epstein-is-worth-at-least-500-million
Sarge 91
AG
Why would you set up a CIA front on foreign soil?
biobioprof
Sarge 91 said:

Why wouldn't you? That's where our spies are supposed to do clandestine ops.
Redstone
AG
IMO this guy was connected with a capital C - including Alwaleed bin Talal, international man of...not good. More will be forthcoming - big names, as big as the president and the British royal we know as of now.
Redstone
AG
Unseal Epstein.

I predict it happens.
aggiehawg
AG
Sarge 91 said:

Uhhmm, because the CIA can't act in the US?
doubledegreeAG
AG
Does anyone think Ghislaine Maxwell will be indicted? Sounds like she recruited and groomed.
aggiehawg
AG
doubledegreeAG said:

Does anyone think Ghislaine Maxwell will be indicted? Sounds like she recruited and groomed.
She's a Brit. Probably in hiding now.
Post removed:
by user
doubledegreeAG
AG
Another odd fact. AG Barr's father was the headmaster of an elite private school in NY called Dalton and supposedly hired Epstein when he was 20 to be a math teacher/tutor. Just thought that was interesting.
Tabasco
AG
doubledegreeAG said:

Another odd fact. AG Barr's father was the headmaster of an elite private school in NY called Dalton and supposedly hired Epstein when he was 20 to be a math teacher/tutor. Just thought that was interesting.

Yeah, that was brought up a number of times way back on this thread
FriendlyAg
doubledegreeAG said:

If total coincidence... helluva coincidence
Madman
AG
Drone tour of Pedo Island

Madman
AG
FJB
AG
So two observations. Statue appears to be gone. Interesting that they bar the door from the outside.
Who is John Galt?

Madman
AG
Has this been posted.

Epsteins contact book

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
Tabasco
AG
Madman said:

Has this been posted.

Epsteins contact book

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
Yes, page 5.
Madman
AG
Unnamed Source said:

So two observations. Statue appears to be gone. Interesting that they bar the door from the outside.

The door is just a painting. Look at the line that runs from both sides of the "door" near the top third. It is continuous.

Tabasco
AG
Unnamed Source said:

I watched several drone videos today (one went low and close, might have been the one posted last but a lot of stuff gets reposted... and I noticed there were multiple statues around that temple thing (4-plus). could not tell exactly what they were. the two low ones were human figures (greek gods maybe), and the two elevated bigger ones were like a fish dude or a mermaid (ie. not a human, but a fantasy creature part human, part something else)... hard to see from the video.
FJB
AG
Damn that is weird.

Do you think the two round cutouts in the floor on either side of the "entry" were for anything? Why go through the effort of faking an entry?
Who is John Galt?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.