Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,067 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
snowdog90 said:

Just curious, do you like the Clintons? Do you think they've never had anyone killed? Do you think the Clinton Foundation is actually a charitable organization and not a tool for the Clintons to amass $300m in less than 20 years?

Do you think Epstein's death didn't benefit the Clintons?

Sorry so many questions, but I'm curious.
Speaking of Epstein and the Clinton Foundation...

Billionaire sex offender Epstein once claimed he co-founded Clinton Foundation
Premium
AG
Just had a thought RE Videos of Trump and Epstein. Back when those were taken Trump was running in the Democrat circles. As time went on, as Trump changed, I don't think he had a strong connection to him like the life long Dems do...
ScottishFire
AG
Tanya 93 said:

snowdog90 said:

Just curious, do you like the Clintons? Do you think they've never had anyone killed? Do you think the Clinton Foundation is actually a charitable organization and not a tool for the Clintons to amass $300m in less than 20 years?

I like Bill.
No, I do not believe they have had anyone killed
What does their foundation have to do with Epstein? But no,I don't think it is truly charity.
It may have benefited them, but I don't think Bill slept with 15 year old girls
You should watch Amazon's "The Boys". It will help you in your journey of starting to believe that not all heroes are what we see. You've got a long journey ahead of you.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

The New York City medical examiner said Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy results are expected Sunday afternoon, according to WNBC.

Epstein, accused of sexually assaulting and trafficking girls as young as 14, was found dead Saturday morning after he hanged himself in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, sources told NBC News.

After a previous suicide attempt on July 23, Epstein was put on 24-hour suicide watch for six days, then removed to a special housing unit with another inmate, according to prison officials. The other inmate was later moved out of the unit, leaving Epstein alone and not properly monitored by guards.

The FBI and Justice Department are investigating the apparent suicide as questions linger over why Epstein was alone without a cellmate after being taken off suicide watch, a decision in violation of the jail's standard procedure. Guards were also supposed to check on Epstein every half hour, which was apparently not done.
LINK

The plot thickens.
Pelayo
AG
Quote:

Attorney General William Barr says he's appalled by the death of sexual offender Jeffrey Epstein in a jail cell Saturday, and he's not alone. The death by apparent suicide of the politically connected financier couldn't have been scripted better to undermine trust in law enforcement and the prison and legal systems.

Epstein's accusers are rightly upset that they won't get their day in court to prove their claims. Conspiracy theorists are also suggesting that perhaps Epstein was killed in jail so he wouldn't expose the names of his famous friends who joined him in allegedly exploiting young women and girls for sex. He had pleaded not guilty.

But you don't have to believe in conspiracy to question the competence of the Federal Bureau of Prisons and Epstein's prosecutor, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman. Epstein had already been found close to death once from what was either a suicide attempt or an assault.

Epstein was removed for psychological evaluation, but media reports say he was sent back to his cell in late July. Prison officials had to know he was a suicide risk no matter what he told the psychologists, yet press reports say he wasn't on suicide watch. Why not?

As Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse said in a letter to Mr. Barr: "Every single person in the Justice Department from your Main Justice headquarters staff all the way to the night-shift jailer knew that this man was a suicide risk, and that his dark secrets couldn't be allowed to die with him."

Mr. Barr has asked the Justice Department inspector general and the FBI to investigate, and the results need to be made public for the sake of public confidence. This kind of fiasco is why so many Americans mistrust government.

WSJ
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
It is just amazing how many protocols and rules were broken regarding Epstein's handling.
will25u
Pelayo
AG
aggiehawg said:

It is just amazing how many protocols and rules were broken regarding Epstein's handling.
Considering the degree it was in the state's/people's interest that he face trial, it is outright astonishing. It makes simple incompetence unlikely.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BMX Bandit
Prisons not following protocols or rules is common place. One would hope that with such a high priority person that wouldn't happen. Time will tell if that's what happened here or if murder
captkirk
AG
Hey, I know. Lets let these people run our healthcare
Pelayo
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Prisons not following protocols or rules is common place. One would hope that with such a high priority person that wouldn't happen. Time will tell if that's what happened here or if murder
Is it commonplace that rules and protocols are broken for extremely high profile prisoners?

I can't think of a recent case where the state had such a compelling interest to keep their charge alive that died under such circumstances. It stinks.
BMX Bandit
It stinks to high heaven. And while I assume rules are followed more closely with high profile people, that assumption may be placing more faith in the government guards than is warranted
agent-maroon
AG
Here comes the first excuse. The guards were working "extreme" overtime. They were exhausted to the point of letting little things slip. They were probably forgetting to do all of the little things, like making sure that this century's highest profile prisoner didn't try to kill himself on their watch. Union will probably file a grievance to protest their work conditions and negotiate a big raise for those jailers. Not that they will need the money after they're paid for their roles in facilitating Epstein's murder. Or when they commit Arkancide themselves.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

It stinks to high heaven. And while I assume rules are followed more closely with high profile people, that assumption may be placing more faith in the government guards than is warranted
The actual guards are one thing. My problem is with the two professionals who were the mental health folks. Plural.

Quote:

He would have continued to be interviewed daily by the Program Coordinator, the psychologist in charge of the MCC's suicide prevention program. The Program Coordinator is required to "record clinical notes following each visit."

And the Program Coordinator would have had to continue consulting with the Regional Psychology Administrator, as was required when Epstein first went on suicide watch and again when it extended beyond 72 hours.

Meanwhile, the inmate companions would have maintained their 24-hour watch. A companion would have only needed to sound an alert for the prison staff to spring into action.

"In all cases, when an inmate observer alerts staff to an emergency situation, staff must immediately respond to the suicide watch room and take necessary action to prevent the inmate on watch from incurring debilitating injury or death," the regulations state. "In no case will an inmate observer be assigned to a watch without adequate provisions for staff supervision or without the ability to obtain immediate staff assistance."

The regulations add in bold, "THE DECISION TO USE INMATE OBSERVERS MUST BE PREDICATED ON THE FACT THAT IT TAKES ONLY THREE TO FOUR MINUTES FOR MANY SUICIDE DEATHS TO OCCUR."
LINK
BMX Bandit
I know. I linked the policy above
Pelayo
AG
Kanyes psychiatrist
The jailers and the doctors were all compromised just like everyone else involved with the Clintons and Epstein over the years. That's why things have unfolded the way they have. And they will all pass away soon.
backintexas2013
AG
From the moment it was released from any kind of suicide watch I questioned the mental health therapists. Even if he wasn't on constant watch checks should have been more routine given his recent attempt. The fact that he was released completely is a joke.
JobSecurity
AG
Username checks out
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

I know. I linked the policy above
I would doubt that either of those positions are low paying jobs. We aren't talking social worker level employees, we are talking licensed psychologists.
Ags4DaWin
Tanya 93 said:

snowdog90 said:

I like Bill.

You like a rapist and serial sexual harasser? Both of which are pretty much proven regarding Bill.

Come on Tanya. The prolific adultery aside, I thought you were better than that.

I am not sure I will be able to take anything you post seriously from now on. You just lost the moral high ground on pretty much any accusation you make against conservatives.

the only people more morally bankrupt than rapists are pedos and murderers.

and there's strong evidence now that Billy boy was at batting 1/2 there as well.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

There's no surveillance video of the incident during which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law-enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wingwhere the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there.

Pols who attended Sunday's annual Dominican Day Parade in Manhattan demanded answers to the many questions surrounding Epstein's Saturday morning death, which is being investigated by the FBI and the Justice Department.

"Something doesn't smell right and it's not his dead body," Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams said.
LINK
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Pelayo said:

BMX Bandit said:

Is it commonplace that rules and protocols are broken for extremely high profile prisoners?

I can't think of a recent case where the state had such a compelling interest to keep their charge alive that died under such circumstances. It stinks.

yeah...this wasn't incompetence or negligence or any other descriptor people want to throw out there.

this was a blatant, in your face action knowing there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
Tanya 93
Ags4DaWin said:

Tanya 93 said:

snowdog90 said:

I like Bill.

You like a rapist and serial sexual harasser? Both of which are pretty much proven regarding Bill.

Come on Tanya. The prolific adultery aside, I thought you were better than that.

I am not sure I will be able to take anything you post seriously from now on. You just lost the moral high ground on pretty much any accusation you make against conservatives.

and there's strong evidence now that Billy boy was at batting 1/2 there as well.

What accusations against conservatives?
I don't call them racists or rapists or sexists.

I don't think you ever thought about me.
Bill did some good things as President.
Yes he is a philanderer, but many highly driven powerful people are.

Bill isn't Hillary. That woman I can't stand.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Tanya 93 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Tanya 93 said:

snowdog90 said:

I like Bill.

He did some great things like his housing act that caused the 2008 crash or locking up more black people than anyone. He was brilliant.
Ags4DaWin
Tanya 93 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Tanya 93 said:

snowdog90 said:

I like Bill.

for the record i enjoy listening to other people's views even if i disagree with them. it helps me see the other side of arguments and either reaffirms my own stance or opens me up to things i had not considered. you are a poster with a unique POV....so yeah I do read your posts.

Never seen you call conservatives names. But when someone openly states they like a rapist then its real hard for that person to debate people on other moral issues and take the moral high ground in any future argument.

and yeah....Bill isn't just a philanderer. he's a rapist.
aggiehawg
AG
Can we stop the thread derail, now?
Tanya 93
Ags4DaWin said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Tanya 93 said:

snowdog90 said:

I like Bill.

for the record i enjoy listening to other people's views even if i disagree with them. it helps me see the other side of arguments and either reaffirms my own stance or opens me up to things i had not considered. you are a poster with a unique POV....so yeah I do read your posts.

Never seen you call conservatives names. But when someone openly states they like a rapist then its real hard for that person to debate people on other moral issues and take the moral high ground in any future argument.

But I don't think he is a rapist.
I think he is a hit it and quit it.
Joe Exotic
AG
aggiehawg said:

I saw your post and instantly knew who the culprit was.
Tanya 93
Ags4DaWin said:

Tanya 93 said:

Ags4DaWin said:

Tanya 93 said:

snowdog90 said:

I like Bill.

But I don't think he is a rapist.
I think he is a hit it and quit it.
BMX Bandit
Bo Darville said:

aggiehawg said:

I saw your post and instantly knew who the culprit was.

Others call her out & she answers their questions. May want to reconsider who did the derail
BMX Bandit
This is nowhere near finished

aggiehawg
AG
Remember, the Public Corruption Unit (including Comey's daughter) are also on the Epstein case.
Pelayo
AG
BMX Bandit said:

This is nowhere near finished

If Maxwell is found and charged, maybe the loss of Epstein can be mitigated.
BoerneGator
AG
Quote:

Two peas in the same pod! While one might argue Hillary is more deceitful, they are both despicable!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.