Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,326 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
FriendlyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As sick and disgusting as the reality of this is, from a legal/investigation stand point it's extremely fascinating to follow.
eric76
AG
Stlkofta said:

agsfan said:

Willing to bet they're both guilty
Sure you are.

There was a reason Trump brought this up back in 2016 while Hillary Clinton and the Democrat-controlled media in this nation avoided the topic like the plague.

What did Trump bring up on this in 2016?

It looked to me like they were all avoiding it.
BenFiasco14
AG
eric76 said:

Stlkofta said:

agsfan said:

Sure you are.

There was a reason Trump brought this up back in 2016 while Hillary Clinton and the Democrat-controlled media in this nation avoided the topic like the plague.

Back on page 2 of the thread

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
eric76
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

eric76 said:

Stlkofta said:

agsfan said:

Sure you are.

Back on page 2 of the thread

Thanks.

I rarely watch videos on here unless someone can say precisely why it is worth watching.

After a little looking around, this appears to have been from CPAC 2015, but saying it was 2016 is a very minor error.

FrontPorchAg
It amazes me that Clinton takes 26 trips on Epstein's plane including some immediately after he was acquitted by Congress and the press chooses to go after Acosta for giving Epstein a light sentence and completely ignores the former POTUS.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
captkirk
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

It amazes me that Clinton takes 26 trips on Epstein's plane including some immediately after he was acquitted by Congress and the press chooses to go after Acosta for giving Epstein a light sentence and completely ignores the former POTUS.
It disgusts me, but doesn't surprise or amaze me. The press is the democrat party
BenFiasco14
AG
No problem. I guess this was shortly before he announced then.
Bobcat06
AG
Stlkofta said:

captkirk said:

Stlkofta said:

Sasappis said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

captkirk said:

biobioprof said:

andyv94 said:

agsfan said:

Trump does no wrong, my bad.
He's always truthful and straightforward about his sexual escapades.
That is why I 100% believe him when he says he didn't rape a 13 year old at an Epstein party.

This isn't about Trump!! As much as you liberals want to make this about Trump or Acosta. This is about a sick pervert and also about Bill Clinton and his 26 trips in the Lolita express to certain islands.

But yeah, keep pushing the Trump BS
So, if Clinton was one of the unindicted coconspirators, and Acosta's deal covered him ... is it OK to talk about Acosta's role in that?

Something I hadn't thought about before, but around this time weren't Bill C and HW already BFFs over their relief work?
Why do you believe it was Acosta's deal? Don't be naive. This went way over his head
Others (e.g. Mukasey) from above may have things to explain, but let me explain it this way:

If some student in my class is caught cheating and someone way above me wants a grade change to make an F* disappear from their transcript, I can do the grade change or tell the people above me to do what they want without my signature. In the former case, I think it would be my grade change. In the latter, not. YMMV.
Apples meet oranges. In the subjective world of prosecutorial discretion, trials, evidence, CI relationships, etc., The higher ups tell you he is an informant and we are not going to prosecute him - leave it to Florida. You do what you are told. Deals get made for scumbags all the time in the justice system and it isn't black and white. I'm shocked you are not aware of this

Deals don't get made without bringing the local US attorney into the loop. He is not some low level paper pusher. He was a Senate confirmed presidential appointee.

He may have cut a deal at someone's behest but to act like he is not complicit and liable for the deal shows a disconnect from reality.
Considering the potential involvement of Messrs. Mueller and Comey in this matter, an assumption that bureaucratic norms were avoided when it came to Epstein is entirely plausible.

Damn near documented by the fact the FBI declared him an informant
Considering that, it appears we have a line of questioning for Mr. Mueller that would be even more uncomfortable than those concerning the dramatic license taken in his report.

Do we have a Republican on that committee who will go there?

Blackmail goes both ways. Mueller is culpable for his role in Epstein and U1. Whether or not he's prosecuted is yet to be seen.

The timing of the Epstein arrest means that this will be hanging over his head when he testifies before Congress. I doubt he'll want to talk much about obstruction with his head on the chopping block.

TyHolden
AG
captkirk said:

Mtn_Guide said:

It disgusts me, but doesn't surprise or amaze me. The press is the democrat party
90% of amerika will listen to whatever is shown to them. They could fake a war with Canada and everybody would believe it.
HelloUncleNateFitch
At what point does all of this tie back to the players in pizzagate? I'll remind everyone that it was summarily dismissed by the media and adamant argued against many on this board that this type of thing was happening and involved the powerful elite.
BenFiasco14
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

At what point does all of this tie back to the players in pizzagate? I'll remind everyone that it was summarily dismissed by the media and adamant argued against many on this board that this type of thing was happening and involved the powerful elite.
Well Epstein was one of the major Pizzagate players already, I remember reading about this crap way back in 2015/16 when Pizzagate and the Podestas was just taking off.

As for the direct involvement of Comet Pizza or whatever, that may be off base and what the media will focus on re: "debunking" it. As for the whole, "there's this international pedo sex ring" claim well, one domino has fallen so far and we'll have to wait and see if more do.
ProgN

Industrial strength pedophilia
captkirk
AG
Prognightmare said:

Industrial strength pedophilia
This is going to blow up in their faces....again
BenFiasco14
AG
This is what's so interesting about this whole thing... both sides seem convinced that the Epstein stuff is going to turn out being a win. The treasonous liberal press and places like /r/politics seem to be convinced this is going to hurt Trump somehow.

Meanwhile, here and on Fox the focus is on his ties with people like Willie, GCF, Mueller, etc. and this is ignored by the press.

Gonna be real interesting to see how this all shakes out. If nothing happens beyond Epstein, the press will spike the football and call it a win.
ProgN
Yep
HelloUncleNateFitch
BenFiasco14 said:

UncleNateFitch said:

Well Epstein was one of the major Pizzagate players already, I remember reading about this crap way back in 2015/16 when Pizzagate and the Podestas was just taking off.

As for the direct involvement of Comet Pizza or whatever, that may be off base and what the media will focus on re: "debunking" it. As for the whole, "there's this international pedo sex ring" claim well, one domino has fallen so far and we'll have to wait and see if more do.
Comet Pizza was probably always a false target.

I'm asking if this is more or less contained to Epstein and Co/Bill committing sex crimes against teenage white girls, or if there is any evidence that he connects back to what we were discussing in 2015/2016 about Podesta/Abromovich, Hillary/Haiti, Coded Emails in the Obama WH, sex crimes/trafficking younger children, etc.
doubledegreeAG
AG
I'm not so sure that Comet Ping Pong was just a diversion. James Alefantis (owner) wasn't the mastermind by any means but he was deeply involved IMO. He was David Brock's boyfriend and listed as one of DC's most influential people by....I forget the mag.

A couple of images stand out in my mind from his Instagram (before he deleted them). The pic of the man holding the toddler with a yellow necklace that wrapped around both of their necks with a caption that read 'chicken lover'.

I do think some of the players here are connected.
HelloUncleNateFitch
doubledegreeAG said:

I'm not so sure that Comet Ping Pong was just a diversion. James Alefantis (owner) wasn't the mastermind by any means but he was deeply involved IMO. He was David Brock's boyfriend and listed as one of DC's most influential people by....I forget the mag.

A couple of images stand out in my mind from his Instagram (before he deleted them). The pic of the man holding the toddler with a yellow necklace that wrapped around both of their necks with a caption that read 'chicken lover'.

I'm not saying Comet wasn't involved, I won't drag it all here but recall the social media posts referencing Haiti//kids in bizarre context, the bondage, the wall art, the FBI triangle symbol for pedo being all over the place.

I'm suggesting that it was intended to draw the attention, a deliberate false target. They were the successful local drug dealer, but not the drug lord.

Forgot about Brock though.

Remember, Brock and Susie Tompkins Buell funneled $700k for GCF, to a girl named Kaite Johnson - who falsely accused Trump of raping her at an Epstein Party in 2016 in order to tank his campaign.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
doubledegreeAG
AG
Yep. At bestie pizza or whatever the place was called a few doors down. Tony's art collection. The red shoes, the tile, the resemblance to the Vanderbilt's pool. Etc etc

I agree 100% that Comet was used by the media as a false target. It was like a Christmas miracle that as soon as Pizzagate broke nationally some 'nut' walked into comet and supposedly shot up the place. Then the media rolled out the brand new term 'fake news' to describe the pizzagate story.

The network is vast. We won't ever know the extent of this evil. All we can do is hope and pray.
TexAgs91
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

Were you unaware of our two-tier justice system?
annie88
AG
agsfan said:

Trump does no wrong, my bad.
He's always truthful and straightforward about his sexual escapades.
That is why I 100% believe him when he says he didn't rape a 13 year old at an Epstein party.
Everyone does wrong, Trump included, but this was already debunked, the case fell apart, the girl lied.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
captkirk
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

doubledegreeAG said:

I'm not saying Comet wasn't involved, I won't drag it all here but recall the social media posts referencing Haiti//kids in bizarre context, the bondage, the wall art, the FBI triangle symbol for pedo being all over the place.

I'm suggesting that it was intended to draw the attention, a deliberate false target. They were the successful local drug dealer, but not the drug lord.

Forgot about Brock though.

Remember, Brock and Susie Tompkins Buell funneled $700k for GCF, to a girl named Kaite Johnson - who falsely accused Trump of raping her at an Epstein Party in 2016 in order to tank his campaign.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
This is the skank agsfan says recanted only b/c she was threatened by Trump
annie88
AG
Why is Bill 8 shades whiter? Good sunscreen?

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Cassius
is that Epstein circled? doesnt look like him.
Counterpoint
AG
annie88 said:

Why the photoshop square around the circled guy's head?
Cuterebra
AG
Looks tropical. Were those taken at *an* island, or *the* island?
Cassius
snopes says its not the same Nader, not that I believe snopes, but...

"In the photos appears the artistic entrepreneur George Nader Ricardo Cheaz, Dominican businessman, of oriental descent."
TexAgs91
AG
Cuterebra said:

Looks tropical. Were those taken at *an* island, or *the* island?
Palmilla, Bayahibe near Paso de Catuano and Isla Saona. It's only in accessible by private boat.
TexAgs91
AG
Cassius said:

"In the photos appears the artistic entrepreneur George Nader Ricardo Cheaz, Dominican businessman, of oriental descent."
Snopes is not trustworthy where the Clintons or Obama are involved.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

of oriental descent.
That's racis
Cassius
TexAgs91 said:

Cassius said:

Snopes is not trustworthy where the Clintons or Obama are involved.

I agree, but we need to confirm if that is the same Nader as pedo Nader.

A simple pic doesn't prove it.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

Looks like dumbass Ellen Barkin has inserted herself into this but of course now she's playing the victim.

Then follows with this after being attacked.

She has also called all Trump supporters the worst, and right of Nazis.
Let's circle back around for a second. I wasn't aware that Ellen Barkin was married to Ron Perelman of Revlon in the early 2000s. Perelman was so tight with Bill Clinton that Vernon Jordan went to him to get Monica Lewinsky a job in New York to get her out of DC.

Who else was Perelman close to? Jeffrey Epstein.

Quote:

That statement condemned the wealthy hedge fund manager after his indictment for alleged sex trafficking crimes was unsealed Monday. The statement said Clinton "knows nothing" about Epstein's alleged crimes and included a timeline of Clinton's interactions with him starting in 2002.

But according to a story published back in March 1995 by the Palm Beach Post, then-President Clinton attended a "three-hour dinner" at the time with a "very select group of people" at the Palm Beach home of business magnate Ron Perelman. The diverse group included Epstein -- as well as singer Jimmy Buffet, actor Don Johnson, then-co-chairman of the Democratic National Committee Don Fowler and others.

"Joining Clinton for a three-hour dinner was a very select group of people, some of whom, according to one Democratic Party source, gave as much as $100,000 to the Democratic National Committee for the privilege of dining with the president," the report said.

The nearly 25-year-old report, reviewed by Fox News, indicates that Clinton and Epstein interacted years before the instances detailed in the former president's statement this week.
LINK

Quote:

There will be no kissing and making-up between Ellen Barkin and her magnate ex-hubby Ron Perelman.

<snip>

Their divorce went through on Valentine's Day 2006, with Barkin raking in tens of millions of dollars from her five year union with cosmetics king.

Regardless, the split was anything but amicable Barkin made headlines for auctioning off all the jewelry he'd given her for $20 million, and throwing a drink of water in his face when they bumped into each other at the Waverly Inn.
LINK

The timing puts Barkin as Perelman's wife from 2001-2006. That encompasses the timeline of Epstein's activities which are the subject of his indictment. Very acrimonious divorce right about the same time that Epstein's legal troubles started. Unlikely that is just a coincidence.

She's under a confidentiality agreement from her divorce but given she might have material information relating to multiple federal crimes and has now poked up her head and said in effect, "Over here!!"

Note she did not say a word about her ex-husband, she was speaking about Maxwell. She did not violate the confidentiality agreement. But when the FBI shows up at her doorstep with a subpoena, she's free to tell them everything she knows.

She's smarter than she looks.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Cassius said:

is that Epstein circled? doesnt look like him.

looks kind of like anthony wiener.
FTAG 2000
AG
Counterpoint said:

annie88 said:

Looks like Weiner
Counterpoint
AG
AG 2000' said:

Counterpoint said:

annie88 said:

Looks like Weiner
I agree. Is it 'shopped?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.