Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,056 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
JobSecurity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

More "understaffed" bs
agent-maroon
AG
Under-staffing brought about by a "partial government shutdown" no less. If only the government had more money
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

Under-staffing brought about by a "partial government shutdown" no less. If only the government had more money
Eight months before his death? Quite a stretch.
The Left
GCP12 said:

SWAT raid for Roger Stone.

Gotta wait until the pedo dies before raiding his sex island...

https://media.giphy.com/media/11bsDL7acBaiKk/giphy.gif

The executive branch needs to clean house, starting with the top.
TAMUallen
AG
foleyt said:

More "understaffed" bs

Youre telling that el chapo couldnt get out of here but the most suspect suicide in history can occur?
ProgN
drcrinum

https://amgreatness.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-and-the-death-of-trust/

Quote:

...But there was little to no interest by major news outlets or opinion websites to counter the sketchy details that were emerging throughout the weekend. Cassandra Fairbanks, a reporter for Gateway Pundit, waited for six hours on Saturday outside the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein had been incarcerated and only came in contact with two other reporters: One from the New York Post and one from the Daily Mail. A few photographers and videographers stopped by occasionally for footage.

Suddenly, rather than focus its attention on the alleged suicide of one of the most notorious and politically connected sex traffickers in history, the media instead targeted those malicious "conspiracy theorists" who refused to accept as fact the questionable circumstances around Epstein's death. The media's collective attitude is best summed up with this tweet posted by Politico early Sunday morning: "Jeffrey Epstein's death has brought conspiracy theories into the political mainstream, with some influential people unable to take the details at face value.".....

Good read.
biobioprof

siap

Quote:

Almost exactly a year ago, on Aug. 16, 2018, I visited Jeffrey Epstein at his cavernous Manhattan mansion.

The overriding impression I took away from our roughly 90-minute conversation was that Mr. Epstein knew an astonishing number of rich, famous and powerful people, and had photos to prove it. He also claimed to know a great deal about these people, some of it potentially damaging or embarrassing, including details about their supposed sexual proclivities and recreational drug use.

So one of my first thoughts on hearing of Mr. Epstein's suicide was that many prominent men and at least a few women must be breathing sighs of relief that whatever Mr. Epstein knew, he has taken it with him.

During our conversation, Mr. Epstein made no secret of his own scandalous past - he'd pleaded guilty to state charges of soliciting prostitution from underage girls and was a registered sex offender - and acknowledged to me that he was a pariah in polite society. At the same time, he seemed unapologetic. His very notoriety, he said, was what made so many people willing to confide in him. Everyone, he suggested, has secrets and, he added, compared with his own, they seemed innocuous. People confided in him without feeling awkward or embarrassed, he claimed.
Sarge 91
AG
biobioprof said:

siap

Quote:

Almost exactly a year ago, on Aug. 16, 2018, I visited Jeffrey Epstein at his cavernous Manhattan mansion.

The overriding impression I took away from our roughly 90-minute conversation was that Mr. Epstein knew an astonishing number of rich, famous and powerful people, and had photos to prove it. He also claimed to know a great deal about these people, some of it potentially damaging or embarrassing, including details about their supposed sexual proclivities and recreational drug use.

So one of my first thoughts on hearing of Mr. Epstein's suicide was that many prominent men and at least a few women must be breathing sighs of relief that whatever Mr. Epstein knew, he has taken it with him.

During our conversation, Mr. Epstein made no secret of his own scandalous past - he'd pleaded guilty to state charges of soliciting prostitution from underage girls and was a registered sex offender - and acknowledged to me that he was a pariah in polite society. At the same time, he seemed unapologetic. His very notoriety, he said, was what made so many people willing to confide in him. Everyone, he suggested, has secrets and, he added, compared with his own, they seemed innocuous. People confided in him without feeling awkward or embarrassed, he claimed.

This is interesting, especially given the rumors of connections to intelligence communities. Gathering intel from loose-lipped pervs.
Kanyes psychiatrist
Can't help but somehow put Trump's name or picture in every Epstein story while blatantly ignoring all the Dems that are actually naked in documents. No bias.
mrad85
AG
I don't believe a single word that trash reporter writes.

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/
Squadron7
AG
There is only one thing I know for sure: If there is a movie about all this, they need to cast Scott Bakula.

Evanhue
AG
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Can't help but somehow put Trump's name or picture in every Epstein story while blatantly ignoring all the Dems that are actually naked in documents. No bias.
I turned on youTube to listen to some music this morning. I guess they have a list of current items for you to watch that comes up. #2 on that list was "Jeffery Epstein Donald Trump".
biobioprof

What article are you looking at?

I see a picture of a NYC street.
Trump is only mentioned once in the article in this context
Quote:

A few weeks after that, he asked me to join him for dinner with the author Michael Wolff and Donald J. Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon. I declined.
Clinton is in the piece in this context
Quote:

Behind him was a table covered with more photographs. I noticed one of Mr. Epstein with former President Bill Clinton, and another of him with the director Woody Allen. Displaying photos of celebrities who had been caught up in sex scandals of their own also struck me as odd.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Squadron7 said:

There is only one thing I know for sure: If there is a movie about all this, they need to cast Scott Bakula.

TexasAggie_02
AG
wow, this drone pilot's got some balls flying that close to the raid.

what i find interesting, is that it's not just the feds down there, but NYPD as well.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

what i find interesting, is that it's not just the feds down there, but NYPD as well.
State income tax and state financial fraud charges are still in play here. The feds said it was a sex trafficking ring, that implicates a lot of financial crimes, too.
Kanyes psychiatrist
biobioprof said:

Quote:

A few weeks after that, he asked me to join him for dinner with the author Michael Wolff and Donald J. Trump's former adviser, Steve Bannon. I declined.
Quote:

Behind him was a table covered with more photographs. I noticed one of Mr. Epstein with former President Bill Clinton, and another of him with the director Woody Allen. Displaying photos of celebrities who had been caught up in sex scandals of their own also struck me as odd.

The article's headline says Donald Trump for crying out loud
schmellba99
AG
biobioprof said:

Quote:

Quote:

The headline mentions Trump, and the line about the dinner made sure to mention that Bannon is a former Trump adviser - it serves no actual substance to the article, but it does its job in making sure that Epstein + Trump are mentioned together.
biobioprof

biobioprof said:

Quote:

Quote:

This headline?

Quote:

The Day Jeffrey Epstein Told Me He Had Dirt on Powerful People

eta: maybe people think the pull quote in the tweet is the headline?
txaggie_08
AG
biobioprof said:

biobioprof said:

Quote:

Quote:

This headline?

Quote:

The Day Jeffrey Epstein Told Me He Had Dirt on Powerful People

eta: maybe people think the pull quote in the tweet is the headline?

I think they were confusing the headline for that selected quote in tweet, but there's absolutely a reason that NYT columnist chose that quote, and that's tying Trump to Epstein.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

An inmate locked up a few cells away from Jeffrey Epstein heard nothing out of the ordinary the morning of his death, according to the man's lawyer.

"Nobody heard anything," said Bruce Barket, who represents Nicholas Tartaglione, a former upstate New York police officer awaiting trial on murder charges.

"It was a silent act."
Quote:

The incident came roughly three weeks after Epstein was found unconscious in his cell, with marks around his neck, in what authorities were investigating as a suicide attempt.

Tartaglione was inside the cell with Epstein at the time of the first incident, his lawyer said, and not far away in the facility's special housing unit when Epstein apparently succeeded in taking his life.

"Nick knows a heck of a lot about what went on," Barket said. "He was there during the first attempt and he was there when he actually killed himself he just wasn't in the same cell."
Quote:

"Whether or not he'll be in a position to cooperate remains unclear," his lawyer said. "But he certainly has information that would be very valuable to the investigation if they want access to it."
Quote:

The conditions at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also known as the MCC, have drawn numerous complaints from inmates over the years. Just last month, the notorious drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman described his stint in a more restrictive unit than Epstein's as "physical, emotional and mental torture."

"None of us are surprised this happened," Barket said. "This is a result of the whole nature of the way this place is run a bad combination of cruel and lazy."

In an interview with NBC News, one of Epstein's lawyers, Marc Fernich, described the MCC as a "barbaric place" to keep people who have yet to be found guilty of a crime.

"Almost anybody would prefer to be in their permanent designation facility than locked up there under really inhumane conditions that can break a person's soul and crush their spirit," Fernich said.
LINK

First, I thought El Chapo was in the same unit as Epstein before his conviction, not a "more restrictive unit."

Second, if Tartagilone's lawyer is trying to get a deal for his client, he shouldn't be talking to the press about it.

Third, is Tartagilone about to be suicided because of what he knows?
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

An inmate locked up a few cells away from Jeffrey Epstein heard nothing out of the ordinary the morning of his death, according to the man's lawyer.

"Nobody heard anything," said Bruce Barket, who represents Nicholas Tartaglione, a former upstate New York police officer awaiting trial on murder charges.

"It was a silent act."
Quote:

The incident came roughly three weeks after Epstein was found unconscious in his cell, with marks around his neck, in what authorities were investigating as a suicide attempt.

Tartaglione was inside the cell with Epstein at the time of the first incident, his lawyer said, and not far away in the facility's special housing unit when Epstein apparently succeeded in taking his life.

"Nick knows a heck of a lot about what went on," Barket said. "He was there during the first attempt and he was there when he actually killed himself he just wasn't in the same cell."
Quote:

"Whether or not he'll be in a position to cooperate remains unclear," his lawyer said. "But he certainly has information that would be very valuable to the investigation if they want access to it."
Quote:

The conditions at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also known as the MCC, have drawn numerous complaints from inmates over the years. Just last month, the notorious drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman described his stint in a more restrictive unit than Epstein's as "physical, emotional and mental torture."

"None of us are surprised this happened," Barket said. "This is a result of the whole nature of the way this place is run a bad combination of cruel and lazy."

In an interview with NBC News, one of Epstein's lawyers, Marc Fernich, described the MCC as a "barbaric place" to keep people who have yet to be found guilty of a crime.

"Almost anybody would prefer to be in their permanent designation facility than locked up there under really inhumane conditions that can break a person's soul and crush their spirit," Fernich said.
LINK

First, I thought El Chapo was in the same unit as Epstein before his conviction, not a "more restrictive unit."

Second, if Tartagilone's lawyer is trying to get a deal for his client, he shouldn't be talking to the press about it.

Third, is Tartagilone about to be suicided because of what he knows?
I thought I heard somewhere that DoJ had temporarily transferred extra manpower to the MCC for El Chapo.
tysker
AG
Fourth, snitches get stitches.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Attorney General William Barr has ordered the Bureau of Prisons to temporarily reassign the warden at the New York federal prison where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found dead over the weekend pending a federal investigation into his apparent suicide.

Two staff assigned to Epstein's unit at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MMC) in lower Manhattan have also been placed on administrative leave, Justice Spokesperson Kerri Kupec said Tuesday.
LINK
Actual Talking Thermos
If he was killed, my first suspicion would be that it was not via some assassin, it was via looking the other way and not stopping him from killing himself. Going from the life of a billionaire living the height of luxury as you jet around between your private Caribbean island/your Paris home/the largest private residence in Manhattan to being in a concrete room bathed in fluorescent light, stripped of all dignity and power, eating slop off a metal tray, drinking water from a toilet fountain, and looking like you're never going to get out... that's plenty of motive.

People become convinced that their life is ruined and hang themselves in jail cells over a hell of a lot less. Going to jail is generally kind of a low point in someone's life. That's why when you get arrested they screen for suicidal thoughts or even just warning signs (are you worried that you might lose your job over this? are you worried that this could lead to the end of a relationship or marriage?) and why relatives can sue when proper steps aren't taken to prevent someone from offing themselves in those circumstances.
ramblin_ag02
AG
Or you could just acknowledge that there are pedophiles in the highest echelons of royalty, government, business, church, medicine, sports, and academia, and many of them are willing to do whatever it takes to both scratch that itch and keep it secret. I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but you could quite literally tell me any pedo-Illuminati story and I'd at least think it over.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
End Of Message
AG
I do not believe that MOST of these people actually enjoy molesting children. Rather, I believe that it is necessary to "join the club."

Blackmail is a powerful tool.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Actual Talking Thermos
ramblin_ag02 said:

Or you could just acknowledge that there are pedophiles in the highest echelons of royalty, government, business, church, medicine, sports, and academia, and many of them are willing to do whatever it takes to both scratch that itch and keep it secret. I'm not usually a conspiracy theorist, but you could quite literally tell me any pedo-Illuminati story and I'd at least think it over.
Of course there are people who molest kids in the highest echelons of society. Just like the middle echelons and the lower echelons. Something like 20% of girls in the US experience some form of sexual abuse before age 18. And guess what, most of the sexual abusers, of any social status, never go to jail or anything. Rich people don't diddle kids because they're rich, they do it because they're people and a truly distressing number of people diddle kids. That's true whether you're in a trailer in rural Alabama or a suburban house with a picket fence in Iowa or a lavish penthouse in Manhattan.

I think that this whole pedo-illuminati thing, like the Satanic Panic of the 80's, is some weird way to sublimate the unfortunate reality that is all around us, to sort of process that this is happening without really dealing with the implications by assigning it to some sinister cabal affiliated with the political and cultural forces deemed to be the enemy. It's not. It's just people. People are messed up and do terrible stuff all the time.

The fact that there was a guy who recruited and pimped out teenaged girls to high-dollar clients is like the least surprising thing in the world. It requires no grand conspiracy. It certainly doesn't require some illuminati group pulling the strings behind everything while also being compelled to publicly display secret coded clues revealing all of their many crimes for the internet to find, like they're the Riddler and 4chan is Batman.

e: And by the way, I wasn't even saying that Epstein wasn't dead because some powerful person he had dirt on wanted him to be. I'm saying they wouldn't have needed to send an assassin, giving him the means to kill himself and looking the other way would probably have gotten the job done. So my guess would be that's how they would have done it, if they did it.
TexasAggie_02
AG
could be as simple as "hey jeffrey, we've arranged for you to have bedsheets again. you might want to do the job right this time. b/c if you ever end up in gen pop, or heaven forbid get released, we will make sure to inflict the most painful, grotesque pain you have ever experienced."
Kanyes psychiatrist
Pinche Abogado said:

I do not believe that MOST of these people actually enjoy molesting children. Rather, I believe that it is necessary to "join the club."

What exactly are you saying?
TexasAggie_02
AG

Pinche Abogado said:

what ever evil world wide cabal they are part of requires a disgusting initiation ritual that assures that they stay quiet?
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Those are some pretty hefty dues.
End Of Message
AG

Pinche Abogado said:

I'm saying that, to get into the likes of Epstein's social/professional circle, a person may be required to engage in illicit acts to guarantee silence.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Kanyes psychiatrist
TexasAggie_02 said:

Pinche Abogado said:

what ever evil world wide cabal they are part of requires a disgusting initiation ritual that assures that they stay quiet?
I see. Never ending wealth and power, all you have to do is diddle a kid and maybe sacrifice the kid.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.