Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,111 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
fasthorse05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Okay, I'm not terribly well educated on the whole Epstein affair, for good reason. Prior to yesterday, I was certainly aware of him and his shenanigans, but it was always in the realm of conspiracy. Therefore, I wasn't sure what was true. Even when the Miami Herald article is chosen as a means of reference (I haven't read it yet), you come along and say it's anti-Trump, which makes me want to read it less. Although, it's not difficult to find anti-Trump writing in our supposed professional journalists product, but I will read it today.

Point being, I've never read the genisis of this case, old or new, Epstein's history, or how it pertains to Spygate, Clinton Foundation, Mueller, etc.. but I am learning.

So, now that I have a genuine interest, is there a decently respected article about this moral flea where I can educate myself? I do absolutely believe Epstein is the beneficiary of Executive help, whether it's Bush or Obama, along with may lawyers and judges.

Candidly, it kind of seems like Epstein is a J. Edgar Hoover. Hoover seemed to have dirt on everyone, so he was untouchable. Is Epstein similar?
backintexas2013
AG
I guess impeachment is dead and this is the new great hope?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
DukeMu said:

It's over. Maybe Trump and Bill Clinton will have adjoining cells.

Not sure if I believe a Russian Bot on twitter named Olga
captkirk
AG
Is DukeMu colluding with the Russians?
FJB
AG
Secolobo said:

Sweet jeez the incestuous nature of the swamp is unfathomable.
Who is John Galt?

aggiehawg
AG
To be clear, that tweet is misleading. She was not on the old Epstein case from 2008. She's reportedly assigned to these new charges. It appears not as a member assigned to Crim but assigned to the Public Corruption Unit.

(As if name Comey and the DOJ Public Corruption Units should ever collide in the same sentence. They shouldn't.)
FJB
AG
Reminds me of prosecutor Villefort in the Count of Montecristo.
Who is John Galt?

will25u
Burnsey
AG
Ag00Ag said:

[That is a picture of a naked man getting a massage and we are going to start banning posters for putting it up. -Staff]

That naked man sure looks a lot like Bill Clinton. Maybe it's him idk.
Cassius
will25u said:

She's only there to take down Trump, so no conflict of interest.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
aggiehawg
AG
Secolobo said:

I have no idea when DOJ started investigating Epstein. But the investigation and ultimate charges were based on alleged events between 2002-2005. James Comey was DAG from late 2003 until the latter part of 2005.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Post removed:
by user
Proc92
What a strange stance by staff re that pic. Lots of other pics allowed with more flesh showing.

Must be the politics.

Sorry his wife lost.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
PA24
AG
sit back and watch the show...
Post removed:
by user
Synopsis
C@LAg said:

Sq 17 said:

The only reason people on this board care is they think it will bring down Clinton,

not even close. Epstein was rumored to be tied to all sorts of politicians (D & R) and Hollywood.

I want them all to burn.

Here. I don't give a damn if it is R or D.
BenFiasco14
AG
Comeys daughter needs to recuse herself. What a joke.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
oysterbayAG
AG
The sleazy Libtards are " Barking up the Wrong Tree "
BMX Bandit
BenFiasco14 said:

Comeys daughter needs to recuse herself. What a joke.

On what basis?

She has no conflict as to Epstein prosecution. That tweeter is full of it.
BMX Bandit
Aggiebrewer said:

Proc92 said:

What a strange stance by staff re that pic. Lots of other pics allowed with more flesh showing.

Must be the politics.

Sorry his wife lost.

I wish I could say what I think but I don't want to get banned.

Eye roll
BenFiasco14
AG
If this starts turning into some big fish getting boiled, she absolutely has a conflict per her daddy. No way she should be near anything that could implicate big name Democrats
BMX Bandit
BenFiasco14 said:

If this starts turning into some big fish getting boiled, she absolutely has a conflict per her daddy. No way she should be near anything that could implicate big name Democrats

Now you are changing the known facts.

She's part of team prosecuting Epstein. She's not in the FBI. If there's an issue with prosecuting someone down the line (not just unnamed "big named democrats") then they can look at potential conflicts as they arise

BenFiasco14
AG
That's fine, but you don't think it stinks even just a little bit that she's near all of this? I definitely don't trust her to be impartial if politics is involved.

But yes just Epstein himself, no conflicts as far as I'm aware. But still, I don't like her being near something that may have political implications down the line.
BMX Bandit
Don't think it stinks at all. She works in SDNY. Should she be fired because her dad is a chode? The people there that want to take Epstein down obviously think she's okay to be on the team.
BenFiasco14
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Don't think it stinks at all. She works in SDNY. Should she be fired because her dad is a chode? The people there that want to take Epstein down obviously think she's okay to be on the team.
Fair enough, thanks for the compelling case Mr. Comey.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Cassius said:

etcetera has shown back up after months of radio silence. I'm sure every insignificant incident related to this case will be the straw that brings Trump down, per etcetera.

Nadler the Hut, etceteras hero, will probably open an investigation inyo Epstien and Trump too. You know, for the good of the republic.

what's hilarious is i just saw a post on premium where etcetera was complaining about a "sip troll". i had to do a double take. etcetera complaining about someone trolling...
BMX Bandit
BenFiasco14 said:

BMX Bandit said:

Fair enough, thanks for the compelling case Mr. Comey.

Well, Mr Comey does also probably thinks he's a chode too,
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BMX Bandit said:

ehhh...i'm not exactly comfortable given the epstein-clinton-comey connections but i guess i really don't give a damn at the end of the day. nothing ever seems to come of this stuff.
Secolobo
AG
Can I go to sleep Looch?
Cassius
Ted Kennedy...

Yeah, I'm not surprised.
BenFiasco14
AG
What is this supposed to be? His clients?
Cassius
BMX Bandit said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Now you are changing the known facts.

She's part of team prosecuting Epstein. She's not in the FBI. If there's an issue with prosecuting someone down the line (not just unnamed "big named democrats") then they can look at potential conflicts as they arise

She's conflicted. She should recuse. If she runs across any evidence against Clinton, she can't be trusted not to bury or ignore it and make it available to others.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.