Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

450,590 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
RyanAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-source

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-arrested-for-sex-trafficking-of-minors-in-florida-and-new-york-report
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Laser Wolf
Time to bring down Billary
45-70Ag
AG
Hope he gets abused in prison.
Bobcat06
GarryowenAg
AG
I hope he brings all his associates down as well.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Cassius
They've even accused Dershowitz. Not buying some of this crap.
Ulysses90
AG
Only with a real AG running DoJ could this happen. Those kids had no advocate for justice as long as the deep state was in a position to block prosecution for fear that Epstein would implicate powerful political friends.
Post removed:
by user
Big Al 1992
AG
Ulysses90 said:

Only with a real AG running DoJ could this happen. Those kids had no advocate for justice as long as the deep state was in a position to block prosecution for fear that Epstein would implicate powerful political friends.

This. And didn't he serve time already for the same offense? But he had friends in high places?
Clown_World
Every single one of these creeps needs to be hung in public.

Pelayo
AG
Quote:

In an April 2019 affidavit, a woman named Maria Farmer said she met Epstein and Maxwell sometime in 1995, at one of Farmer's art shows in New York. In 1996, Epstein offered her a job to help him acquire art. But according to Farmer, she instead ended up manning the door at Epstein's Upper East Side mansion and keeping records of his visitors.

Some of those visitors, Farmer claimed, were underage girls in school uniforms who would be led to an upstairs bedroom for what Maxwell called interviews for "modeling" positions. Farmer witnessed Epstein's lawyer and friend, Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, head upstairs where the girls were present, the affidavit stated.

Dershowitz has denied Farmer's accusations. "Maria Farmer stopped working for Epstein before I ever met Epstein," Dershowitz told The Daily Beast. "It's a totally perjured affidavit. It's all totally made up. For her lawyers to submit these obviously perjured affidavits raises serious questions about their role in this case."

Another accuser, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, has long claimed that Epstein and Maxwell abused minor girls across the country and abroad, and that Epstein loaned his victims out to his famous friends, including Dershowitz and Prince Andrew.

Have a hard time believing Dershowitz was involved.

Quote:

Giuffre said she finally escaped Epstein's abuse after he sent her to Thailand to learn Thai massage and to recruit another young girl for his alleged sex ring. Instead, Giuffre met her future husband and relocated to Australia.

Years later, in 2011, two FBI agents from Florida visited Giuffre to discuss Epstein. In another declaration, Giuffre said the investigators "seemed like they were being blocked from doing what they wanted to dowhich I thought was to arrest Epstein and his powerful friends for all their illegal sexual crimes."

In 2014, Giuffre tried to contact the FBI again for an update on the Epstein investigation. "I have never been able to figure out who was (and still is) stopping a prosecution," Giuffre stated in the declaration.
"Because nothing is being done," Giuffre added, "it makes me think that Epstein was right when he told me he had so many people in his pocket. Maybe those people are still helping him escape being prosecuted for what he did against me.

"The justice system doesn't seem to respond to the victims in this case. It seems to favor those who have the most money and power and influence."

hmmm
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
eric76
AG
Cassius said:

Huh?

There has been plenty of talk about Dershowitz being involved all along. It shouldn't be any surprise at all.
45-70Ag
AG
eric76 said:

Cassius said:

Huh?

There has been plenty of talk about Dershowitz being involved all along. It shouldn't be any surprise at all.

Lol
Roy coy
AG
Pelayo-

You don't know Alan from Joe The Plumber.

Just wait and see how this shakes out. But don't think for a minute that the media, Hollywood, and politicians aren't wrapped up in this scandal.
Texasaggie32
Q was right
Sq 17
The only reason people on this board care is they think it will bring down Clinton,
In the past Sexual assault and like drunk driving were ignored and as a society we tended to look the other way.
There are some recent cases of Sexual Assault (Stanford swimmer and NJ teen at a party ) where sexual assault is still ignored.

If you haven't seen the NJ teen story Google "when your first time is Ra*e". The kid filmed and in a text acknowledged he knew he was rap*** her. Lenient judge was of opinion unless it is a stranger wielding a weapon it is not rape.
Sq 17
Aggiebrewer said:

I'm shocked he didn't get tipped off & flee the country

I am shocked dude is still in the country he had to know there was chance he was getting arrested. I guess he thought he was untouchable
texagbeliever
Wrong and odd strawman. Just stop
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Long Live Sully
AG
Sq 17
Texasaggie32 said:

Q was right

Unless new details come out there is not pediphilia , these are post pubescent minors
will25u
@techno_fog thread of new Epstein info. They are a lawyer and usually have good info to bring to the table.

Cassius
Roy coy said:

Pelayo-

You don't know Alan from Joe The Plumber.

Just wait and see how this shakes out. But don't think for a minute that the media, Hollywood, and politicians aren't wrapped up in this scandal.

Can't speak for Pelayo, but as for me, of course I won't be surprised. But I'm not buying Dersh involvement. The dude is an 80 year old nerdy, squeaky clean, left wing Jewish legal scholar that's never been accused of anything in his life. No smoke around that guy ever, not even a whiff.
aggie_fan13
AG

heres the cure
Cassius
I certainly hope it brings down Clinton, for sure. Guy is a scumbag who I believe raped several women throughout his life.
policywonk98
AG
Sq 17 said:

The only reason people on this board care is they think it will bring down Clinton,
In the past Sexual assault and like drunk driving were ignored and as a society we tended to look the other way.
There are some recent cases of Sexual Assault (Stanford swimmer and NJ teen at a party ) where sexual assault is still ignored.

If you haven't seen the NJ teen story Google "when your first time is Ra*e". The kid filmed and in a text acknowledged he knew he was rap*** her. Lenient judge was of opinion unless it is a stranger wielding a weapon it is not rape.

Yeah, no. We talk against horrible legit cases of rape and sex trafficking at least once every few months.

Most of those news items are only marginally politics related.

This case is very related to politics and our DOJ. So it rises to a much higher level for this board.

We talked about Weinstein for a long time. Because of his relationship to politics and the #Metoo movements implications on political discourse, sexual politics, etc.
BMX Bandit
TyHolden
AG
Lotta folks gonna get suicided this week...
momlaw
AG
Another thing to contemplate, Alan Dershowitz oped in WSJ asking for FBI investigation so he could be cleared of specious rumors.
momlaw
Buck Turgidson
The left is going to make a frantic attempt to misdirect some of this stink onto Trump. Trump knew Epstein and Democrats are always ready to make up lies.
fullback44
AG
DSAg44 said:

Lotta folks gonna get suicided this week...

I would be worried if I was someone connected to Epstein and any politicians ... including Epstein himself
will25u
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.