Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,814 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Cuterebra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep. Plus if you look at the bottom of the wall, there is no inset for the doors. The small 'alcove' inset is fake.

Odd for sure.
Madman
AG
no idea. But the what looks like an an actual door on the other side has no door handles or locks.

Madman
AG
It would be very odd if there is no physical way in or out of that building through the exterior and only by some interior tunnel as others have speculated.

The door I posted looks like it could also be just windows. Although the frame is inset all the way to the ground.
TexasAggie_02
AG
So there are ladders inside the temple. Are they repairing damage from hurricane Maria, or are they covering up evidence?
Madman
AG
He is guilty of having bad taste in architecture, design, and execution. If you have enough money to own an island and a jet you can do better than this hunk of crap building and surrounding eye sores.

Whatever the original vision for this was, surely it looked better in the creator's mind than what was produced.
FJB
AG
Nvm
Who is John Galt?

Madman
AG
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/whats-the-deal-with-the-bizarre-temple-like-structure-on-jeffrey-epsteins-private-island/

Calling it a sex temple.

Just a speculative pc like what we are doing here but a story nonetheless.
Madman
AG
and another

https://www.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-private-island-temple-2019-7
Madman
AG
Cassius
Madman said:

So educate me, as I've not been following closely..

Are they claiming that Epstein was into some sort of weird cult with sacrifices, etc.. That's what this structure was used for?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Most of this was covered just a couple of pages back.
aTmAg
AG
The whole human sacrifice part of this story sounds very pizzagatey to me.

Part of me wonders if Epstein lawyers are pushing these outlandish claims to discredit the entire anti-Epstein cause. Sorta like how the Clinton side leaked a bunch of rumors that Clinton got destroyed by Kenn Starr and that he made an ass of himself in his deposition. Just to find out when it aired that it was a typical boring deposition.
Synopsis
Madman said:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/hedge-funders-have-some-thoughts-on-what-epstein-was-doing.html

How did Ep get so much money. NYmag has an interesting article. Apparently hedge fund managers don't know any of his investors save for one and seem suspicious of the whole hedge fund manager idea.

Quote:

Kass was well-connected on Wall Street, where he'd worked for decades, so he began to ask around. "I went to my institutional brokers, to their trading desks and asked if they ever traded with him. I did it a few times until the date when he was arrested," he recalls. "Not one institutional trading desk, primary or secondary, had ever traded with Epstein's firm."

When a reporter came to interview Kass about Bernie Madoff shortly before that firm blew up in the biggest Ponzi scheme ever, Kass told her, "There's another guy who reminds me of Madoff that no one trades with." That man was Jeffrey Epstein.

The theory is that he started and continued to blackmail his way to the top. One weird dude, and sick as hell.
cbr
AG
aTmAg said:

Part of me wonders if Epstein lawyers are pushing these outlandish claims to discredit the entire anti-Epstein cause. Sorta like how the Clinton side leaked a bunch of rumors that Clinton got destroyed by Kenn Starr and that he made an ass of himself in his deposition. Just to find out when it aired that it was a typical boring deposition.

Lol, the irony.

You need to research what is really happening, with a healthy dose of skepticism for msm.
G Martin 87
AG
If the hillside had a complex of tunnels, staircases, and rooms under it, where is the ventilation and A/C equipment? Maybe it's not a "temple", but a tongue-in-cheek way to hide it in plain sight?
aTmAg
AG
cbr said:

aTmAg said:

Lol, the irony.

You need to research what is really happening, with a healthy dose of skepticism for msm.
Do you know what "irony" means? Or do you just toss that around whenever somebody says something you disagree with?

If there was really child sacrifice going on, then it there would have been a ton of forensic activity all over that island. Every building would have been sealed off with police tape. Show me legit evidence outside of anon threads and self proclaimed internet "experts".
Tabasco
AG
2003 Vanity Fair piece on Epstein- lots of info I have not heard yet
Post removed:
by user
HTownAg98
Posting the text of a whole article is illegal at Texags, sir.
cbr
AG
aTmAg said:

cbr said:

aTmAg said:

Lol, the irony.

Do you know what "irony" means? Or do you just toss that around whenever somebody says something you disagree with?

If there was really child sacrifice going on, then it there would have been a ton of forensic activity all over that island. Every building would have been sealed off with police tape. Show me legit evidence outside of anon threads and self proclaimed internet "experts".
Pathetic. I simply suggested that you open your eyes, do your own research, and think critically about msm

'Pizzagate' is an orchestrated misinformation campaign, originally probably partly by clinton haters, but certainly by the clintons and their associates covering up pedo/blackmail scheme by having it labeled as 'conspiracy nut stuff'

You only absorbed the coverup part, and are projecting that onto yet another pedo/blackmail leftist thats been exposed.

aTmAg
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

can u post the text?

I don't want to give them the clicks
Don't bother... From what I read, there is nothing about the pedo charges. Here is a snippet:

Quote:

Epstein is charming, but he doesn't let the charm slip into his eyes. They are steely and calculating, giving some hint at the steady whir of machinery running behind them. "Let's play chess," he said to me, after refusing to give an interview for this article. "You be white. You get the first move." It was an appropriate metaphor for a man who seems to feel he can win no matter what the advantage of the other side.

It's a bunch of BS like that. Seems like the writer fancies herself a novelist who "almost made it".
captkirk
AG
agent-maroon said:

He's really aged compared to the other photos I've seen of him recently. Hope they have him under suicide watch. This POS needs to live until he has his day in court.
Publicly released victim statements described him as having a horrific "egg-shaped *****". I'd look like that too
aTmAg
AG
cbr said:

aTmAg said:

cbr said:

aTmAg said:

Lol, the irony.

Pathetic. I simply suggested that you open your eyes, do your own research, and think critically about msm

'Pizzagate' is an orchestrated misinformation campaign, originally probably partly by clinton haters, but certainly by the clintons and their associates covering up pedo/blackmail scheme by having it labeled as 'conspiracy nut stuff'

You only absorbed the coverup part, and are projecting that onto yet another pedo/blackmail leftist thats been exposed.
You have the burden of proof not me. I've seen enough ridiculous conspiracy theories debunked that I don't have time nor inclination to scan 4chan for the "facts" myself in hopes that FINALLY one of them turns out to be true.

All I know is that I read much of this thread and watched the drone video which looks nothing like it would if it was the focus of a mass murder investigation.
agent-maroon
AG
captkirk said:

agent-maroon said:

He's really aged compared to the other photos I've seen of him recently. Hope they have him under suicide watch. This POS needs to live until he has his day in court.
Publicly released victim statements described him as having a horrific "egg-shaped *****". I'd look like that too
Uhmm... how is that even possible?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Kanyes psychiatrist
aTmAg said:

cbr said:

aTmAg said:

cbr said:

aTmAg said:

Lol, the irony.

You have the burden of proof not me. I've seen enough ridiculous conspiracy theories debunked that I don't have time nor inclination to scan 4chan for the "facts" myself in hopes that FINALLY one of them turns out to be true.

All I know is that I read much of this thread and watched the drone video which looks nothing like it would if it was the focus of a mass murder investigation.
Since when is there a mass murder investigation? Who even has jurisdiction to search the island to gather forensic evidence? Has anyone with authority ever searched the island? When the authority is granted I doubt much will be found as the island has been lit on fire, structures completely altered or even removed, and years of prep time to hide or erase any sign of wrong doing.
Tabasco
AG
aTmAg said:

Aggiebrewer said:

can u post the text?

I don't want to give them the clicks
Don't bother... From what I read, there is nothing about the pedo charges. Here is a snippet:

Quote:

Epstein is charming, but he doesn't let the charm slip into his eyes. They are steely and calculating, giving some hint at the steady whir of machinery running behind them. "Let's play chess," he said to me, after refusing to give an interview for this article. "You be white. You get the first move." It was an appropriate metaphor for a man who seems to feel he can win no matter what the advantage of the other side.

It's a bunch of BS like that. Seems like the writer fancies herself a novelist who "almost made it".

While there is a lot of that style of prose, what I found interesting was a lot of details about his early business dealings. Definitely engaged in some Ponzi stuff, and a huge conman. Very grandiose, narcissistic, and overcompensates.
Tabasco
AG
Quote:

Epstein had been running International Assets Group Inc. (I.A.G.), a consulting company, out of his apartment in the Solo building on East 66th Street in New York. Though he has claimed that he managed money for billionaires only, in a 1989 deposition he testified that he spent 80 percent of his time assisting people recover stolen money from fraudulent brokers and lawyers. He was also not above entering into risky, tax-sheltered oil and gas deals with much smaller investors. A lawsuit that Michael Stroll, the former head of Williams Electronics Inc., filed against Epstein shows that in 1982 I.A.G. received an investment from Stroll of $450,000, which Epstein put into oil. In 1984 Stroll asked for his money back; four years later he had received only $10,000. Stroll lost the suit, after Epstein claimed in court, among other things, that the check for $10,000 was for a horse he'd bought from Stroll. "My net worth never exceeded four and a half million dollars," Stroll has said.
One example, but lots of stuff like this where he lies to investors and uses there money to leverage other deals for himself.
aTmAg
AG
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

aTmAg said:

cbr said:

aTmAg said:

cbr said:

aTmAg said:

Lol, the irony.

Since when is there a mass murder investigation? Who even has jurisdiction to search the island to gather forensic evidence? Has anyone with authority ever searched the island? When the authority is granted I doubt much will be found as the island has been lit on fire, structures completely altered or even removed, and years of prep time to hide or erase any sign of wrong doing.
If there was anything to it, all of the jurisdiction issues would have been handled within seconds. Nobody is going go down as the guy who kept the investigation held up because of paperwork. And they sure as hell wouldn't assume "surely it has been wiped clean... let's not bother!!"
captkirk
AG
agent-maroon said:

captkirk said:

agent-maroon said:

Uhmm... how is that even possible?
Not sure. That is what was reported
BMX Bandit
Is the island in the US Virgin Islands? What's the jurisdictional issue? (I know you aren't saying there is one)
aTmAg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Is the island in the US Virgin Islands? What's the jurisdictional issue? (I know you aren't saying there is one)
I didn't know that. Yeah then I'd think there would be zero jurisdictional issues then.
aggiehawg
AG
Well, well, well, who could this be?

snowdog90
It amazes me the lengths skeptics will go to remain skeptical. I imagine most skeptics who live in their fantasy world only believing what they see in their normal, typical lives would never have believed the whole Epstein story.

Skeptic: Oh, right, some dude out there is trafficking in young girls to some island where the rich and powerful people of the world can rape and victimize them. Go get your tinfoil hat.

Response: Um, yeah, his name is Jeffrey Epstein and he was just arrested.

Skeptic: Oh.

Response: Yeah, and on this island, he had a Satanic Temple with an elaborate system of underground tunnels. It's possible all kinds of evil stuff like torture and human sacrifices were going on.

Skeptic: Oh, come on. Human sacrifice?? Go get your tinfoil hat, flat earther. Just because he was trafficking young kids to rape and torture and had a Satanic Temple doesn't mean they were sacrificing humans, you weirdo.

How big of a leap is it to think someone so evil that they would traffic young kids (or anyone) for rape, sodomy, torture might also be evil enough to kill some of those people? The temple is right there, genius, is it really such a huge leap?

The sad truth is that this **** exists. The incredibly rich live by no rules. They don't give a **** about you or me. They do whatever they want and they love it. They control EVERYTHING. These people could alleviate incredible amounts of suffering in the world and they wouldn't even notice it in their bank accounts. But they don't. They choose to keep their billions and accumulate more at all costs. Why?

Because that's their goal. That's their sick game. They stay at the top, preying on the misery of the masses, many times contributing to that misery. What figure would people like this be drawn to? A figure that preaches hedonism, greed, selfishness, hate, spite, lust, enmity...

Wake the **** up! This is not new. Your imaginary world would be awesome to live in, but it is not reality.

Rapier108
aggiehawg said:

Obviously it is Donald Trump.
Tabasco
AG
Rapier108 said:

aggiehawg said:

Obviously it is Donald Trump.
I went on that twitter chain, and that's what a lot of people said in a serious manner.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.