Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,456 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Recarey, who died shortly after he was interviewed by the Herald, said the victims, who were as young as 13, were scared to death of Epstein, and even more so because of the private investigators and defense lawyers who dug into every dark corner of their lives, and the lives of their brothers, sisters, parents and boyfriends.
Google search says he died at age 50 "following a brief illness". Arkanacide can happen pretty quick as we all know
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oldarmy1
AG
chevy con queso
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Look at me! Look at me! Attention who**ing at it's finest.
End Of Message
AG
Its Friday, take a break from the TDS.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
schmellba99
AG
aginlakeway said:

agsfan said:

Willing to bet they're both guilty

What are we betting?
I think before you bet, you best insure yourself with at least a level of guilt required for Trump - otherwise this poster strikes me as the type that will reneg on any bet of this caliber based on the fat that, no matter what, Trump is "guilty" in his mind and that will be the basis of non-payment.
Redstone
AG
There is a general consensus from the boards, including some contractors and engineers, about parameters of Epstein's Luciferian temple.

[img][/img]
chevy con queso
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Its Friday, take a break from the TDS.

Who, me? Lmao. This marks the first time I have been accused of having TDS.

I dunno who Ernie is, but that manner of posting on any media platform is absolutely obnoxious. Spit it out already.
Redstone
AG
Related, we do have details of the "witchcraft ceremonies" calendar.

I believe this was a place of ritual. including the worst of all (Dec. 24).

Now, I can't prove this, so won't detail it, but I think we all should have a pretty decent idea by now.
chevy con queso
AG
Redstone said:

There is a general consensus from the boards, including some contractors and engineers, about parameters of Epstein's Luciferian temple.

[img][/img]
That is interesting. What sites did you piece this together from?

I'm not calling you out or anything. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's down there and I'm eager to find out what's in it from a search warrant.
Redstone
AG
Cooperation from the most trusted and "proven" anons of the boards.

Maybe they are full of it. I personally don't think so.

SYMBOLISM: never lose sight of this. PUBLIC RITUAL and mockery: of Christ, of normal people.

Depth of main staircase in newly leaked surveillance stills? 66'6".

Remember this stuff, I bet I will be proven correct.
doubledegreeAG
AG
chevy con queso said:

Redstone said:

[img][/img]
That is interesting. What sites did you piece this together from?

I'm not calling you out or anything. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's down there and I'm eager to find out what's in it from a search warrant.

Don't hold your breath. I doubt anyone in the FBI/DOJ is going to be disclosing any hellfire club level stuff. It just never happens. Look at the Franklin Coverup. The darkest stuff will no doubt be sucked up and memory holed.
Sid Farkas
AG
Quote:

I doubt anyone in the FBI/DOJ is going to be disclosing any hellfire club level stuff.
That's probably because occam's razor says it's likely just Lyndon Larouche level BSC
aggiehawg
AG
Now that Acosta is receding from the stage, let's turn our attention to Barry Krischner, the actual guy who let Epstein skate.

Quote:

As Chief Prosecutor, Krischer had made his reputation with a zero-tolerance policy of prosecuting juveniles as adults. But after Epstein had abused underage girls, Krischer, according to the detective on the case, ignored police efforts to charge him with four counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and instead the billionaire abuser was indicted only on a minor charge of solicitation of prostitution.

Interviews with over a dozen girls and witnesses were ignored.

The victims were not notified of when they needed to appear before Krischer's Grand Jury. Calls by the police to issue warrants for the arrest of Epstein and his associates were ignored by Kirscher's subordinates. Eventually, Kirscher's people stopped taking phone calls from the police.

The Palm Beach police chief claimed that information was being leaked to Epstein's lawyers and wrote a public letter attacking Krischer and urging him to disqualify himself from the case. Instead the travesty went on. State prosecutors allowed Epstein to skip sex offender counselling, and hire a private shrink.

When the judge asked assistant state prosecutor Lanna Belohlavek if all the victims had signed off on the deal, she claimed that they had. The lawyer for the victims has said that was not the truth.

As a sex offender, Epstein should have been in state prison, but instead he received a private wing in the Palm Beach County stockade.

"There's significant budget cuts in the county already, and sending him to the county jail and not the Dept. of Corrections is a significant cost to the taxpayer and the county," the judge had objected.

But reporting to the stockade allowed Epstein to hire Palm Beach sheriff's deputies as his security while he spent the day in his office on his work release program. The deputies stayed in the front room of his office, during the time that he was supposed to be in prison, while visitors went into his private office.

The deputies stopped calling Epstein an "inmate" and began referring to him as a "client".

Palm Beach Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, a Democrat, oversaw the illegal arrangement.

Bradsaw and Krischer were political allies.
Quote:

After 13 months of this, there was another year of house arrest in which Epstein was able to fly his jet around the country and around the world. Before long, he was partying with the smart set, including Charlie Rose, Katie Couric, Woody Allen and Chelsea Handler. And his case was forgotten. Until now.
LINK

Read the Police Chief's letter HERE.
will25u
Cassius
aggiehawg said:

Now that Acosta is receding from the stage, let's turn our attention to Barry Krischner, the actual guy who let Epstein skate.

Quote:

As Chief Prosecutor, Krischer had made his reputation with a zero-tolerance policy of prosecuting juveniles as adults. But after Epstein had abused underage girls, Krischer, according to the detective on the case, ignored police efforts to charge him with four counts of unlawful sexual activity with a minor and instead the billionaire abuser was indicted only on a minor charge of solicitation of prostitution.

The victims were not notified of when they needed to appear before Krischer's Grand Jury. Calls by the police to issue warrants for the arrest of Epstein and his associates were ignored by Kirscher's subordinates. Eventually, Kirscher's people stopped taking phone calls from the police.

The Palm Beach police chief claimed that information was being leaked to Epstein's lawyers and wrote a public letter attacking Krischer and urging him to disqualify himself from the case. Instead the travesty went on. State prosecutors allowed Epstein to skip sex offender counselling, and hire a private shrink.

When the judge asked assistant state prosecutor Lanna Belohlavek if all the victims had signed off on the deal, she claimed that they had. The lawyer for the victims has said that was not the truth.

As a sex offender, Epstein should have been in state prison, but instead he received a private wing in the Palm Beach County stockade.

"There's significant budget cuts in the county already, and sending him to the county jail and not the Dept. of Corrections is a significant cost to the taxpayer and the county," the judge had objected.

But reporting to the stockade allowed Epstein to hire Palm Beach sheriff's deputies as his security while he spent the day in his office on his work release program. The deputies stayed in the front room of his office, during the time that he was supposed to be in prison, while visitors went into his private office.

The deputies stopped calling Epstein an "inmate" and began referring to him as a "client".

Quote:

After 13 months of this, there was another year of house arrest in which Epstein was able to fly his jet around the country and around the world. Before long, he was partying with the smart set, including Charlie Rose, Katie Couric, Woody Allen and Chelsea Handler. And his case was forgotten. Until now.
LINK

I'd subpoena Krischers bank accounts.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Yesterday, Axios' Jonathan Swan was just floored when Dershowitz told them he did get a massage at Epstein's residence but it was from a very "old, old Russian woman."

Swan had the same reaction that we all did which is "What the hell is going on?" It's insane.

Now Dershowitz is adding more details to his story and it's not doing him a lick of good. I can never un-watch this or rinse out my brain, and neither can you.

Epstein's butler testified under oath that Dershowitz was present when underage girls were around, according to court filings.

In an interview via Skype, Dershowitz insisted he never saw an underage girl at Epstein's house, but was worked on by an older lady. Huh?

"Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages when I wasn't around? I have no idea of that," he said.

"I kept my underwear on during the massage," Dershowitz went on to stammer. "I don't like massages particularly."
Could have done without that visual. TMI, Alan.

LINK
captkirk
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

LINK

Hope this guy goes down
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Hope this guy goes down.
He'd better lawyer up for the coming FBI interviews, I'd wager.
biobioprof
Works for me, but don't stop there. As you posted earlier, I want to hear from Mukasey and others. And maybe we will eventually learn more about what was ignored outside FL. Isn't there some shady stuff about how Cy Vance handled his end? Was the report on Epstein skipping his regular check-ins with NYPD significant?

My quibble with the Frontpage article you linked is that it suggests nobody was talking about Kirscher. In fact Julie Brown doesn't spare him in the piece that put the heat on Acosta

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article214210674.html

Quote:

There were really just two people willing to risk their careers to go after Epstein: Palm Beach Police Chief Michael Reiter and Detective Joseph Recarey.
Quote:

In their first on-the-record media interviews about the case, Reiter and Recarey revealed new details about the investigation, and how they were, in their view, pressured by then-Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer to downgrade the case to a misdemeanor or drop it altogether.
Quote:

"Alan Dershowitz flew down and met privately with Krischer,'' Recarey said. "And the shenanigans that happened, I don't think I've ever seen or heard of before.''

Police reports show that Epstein's private investigators attempted to conduct interviews while posing as cops; that they picked through Reiter's trash in search of dirt to discredit him; and that the private investigators were accused of following the girls and their families. In one case, the father of one girl claimed he had been run off the road by a private investigator, police and court reports show.
much more at the link.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Yesterday, Axios' Jonathan Swan was just floored when Dershowitz told them he did get a massage at Epstein's residence but it was from a very "old, old Russian woman."

Swan had the same reaction that we all did which is "What the hell is going on?" It's insane.

Now Dershowitz is adding more details to his story and it's not doing him a lick of good. I can never un-watch this or rinse out my brain, and neither can you.

Epstein's butler testified under oath that Dershowitz was present when underage girls were around, according to court filings.

In an interview via Skype, Dershowitz insisted he never saw an underage girl at Epstein's house, but was worked on by an older lady. Huh?

"Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages when I wasn't around? I have no idea of that," he said.

"I kept my underwear on during the massage," Dershowitz went on to stammer. "I don't like massages particularly."

LINK
This whole mess from Russian collusion to Epstein gets more bizarre by the day.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Let's come back to this for a minute.

At another point in the article I posted, this was reported:
Quote:

According to Palm Beach's top cop, the prosecutor had wanted to nail Epstein. And then something changed. At some point in the case, Barry Krischer may have received his own "stand down" order.

But Krischer's history is almost as interesting as Epstein.

Epstein was politically protected. And so was Krischer.

When Krischer was sued by a legal secretary who accused him of groping her, the National Organization of Women organized a rally in his defense.

One of Krischer's former state attorneys, Thomas H. Schnieders, would later beat his mother to death with a crowbar. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. And, instead of going to prison, has been sent to a mental health facility.
So Krischner's attitude suddenly changed? Then he torpedoes his own grand jury presentation? Because that's what happened here. He didn't produce witnesses, nor other evidence of statutory rape, among other crimes, instead only focusing on solicitation of prostitution? That was a deliberate move. (Or Epstein was able to get to the grand jury members. Which should have outraged Krischner had that happened.)

The fix was in and in very early.
mrad85
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

LINK

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

"Alan Dershowitz flew down and met privately with Krischer,'' Recarey said. "And the shenanigans that happened, I don't think I've ever seen or heard of before.''

Police reports show that Epstein's private investigators attempted to conduct interviews while posing as cops; that they picked through Reiter's trash in search of dirt to discredit him; and that the private investigators were accused of following the girls and their families. In one case, the father of one girl claimed he had been run off the road by a private investigator, police and court reports show.
Epstein's PIs were hired by his legal team, meaning Dershowitz. I fail to see the justification, nee wisdom of having them hassle law enforcement. That's just insane and amounts to obstruction of justice.

Dersh should have to answer for that.
TexasAggie_02
AG
anyone have the coordinates of the island to look at on google earth?

Edit, nevermind found it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_James,_U.S._Virgin_Islands

didn't realize it was in the US virgin islands. surprised he would do this under US jurisdiction.
TexasAggie_02
AG
here's a photo of the temple from google earth.

Sid Farkas
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Epstein's PIs were hired by his legal team, meaning Dershowitz. I fail to see the justification, nee wisdom of having them hassle law enforcement. That's just insane and amounts to obstruction of justice.

Dersh should have to answer for that.
No one ever thought they would be held accountable...this sense of being untouchable is at the heart of the entire scandal.
Bunk Moreland
Quote:

didn't realize it was in the US virgin islands. surprised he would do this under US jurisdiction.

Don't have to keep an official record of passengers when flying private domestically. Just total # of passengers.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Redstone said:

[img][/img]
what looks like a tunnel entrance in the lower right, appears to be a structure of some sort. could still be a tunnel inside i guess.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure how old that imagery is in the schematic above. the flat area in the left where it marks "40 feet" is now a tennis court, and that image is lacking the dome on the temple. There doesn't appear to be any kind of underground access at the tennis court, but it could be well hidden.

TexasAggie_02
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

Don't have to keep an official record of passengers when flying private domestically. Just total # of passengers.
i didn't know that. i just meant that being in US jurisdiction makes it easier to serve a warrant and prosecute anything that may have happened there
biobioprof

mrad85
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

i didn't know that. i just meant that being in US jurisdiction makes it easier to serve a warrant and prosecute anything that may have happened there
I didn't know either. I figured if they crossed international waters, that changed the rules
aggiehawg
AG
mrad85 said:

TexasAggie_02 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Quote:

I didn't know either. I figured if they crossed international waters, that changed the rules
I think it goes by take-offs and landings. If both are US locations, flying over international waters is irrelevant. It's still a domestic flight.
Kanyes psychiatrist
TexasAggie_02 said:

Redstone said:

[img][/img]
what looks like a tunnel entrance in the lower right, appears to be a structure of some sort. could still be a tunnel inside i guess.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure how old that imagery is in the schematic above. the flat area in the left where it marks "40 feet" is now a tennis court, and that image is lacking the dome on the temple. There doesn't appear to be any kind of underground access at the tennis court, but it could be well hidden.

The island has undergone serious renovations in the last year in what seems to be a clear attempt to cover up and destroy anything linked to serious crimes. Q and others have posted before and after photos anticipating this.
Redstone
AG
Tunnels were bulldozed.

Don't forget at least some took their phones.

schmellba99
AG
GE image on 07-28-2013 shows a square structure in the middle of what is now the tennis court. Could have been an old structure that was demolished to build the courts or something, but it is interesting that it is located in the dead center of the court.

The temple like structure was built sometime after 08-13-2009, which falls right after his time of convicted molesting. May be nothing, but seems strange on the surface at the least.

That being said, There is no real surface evidence of a tunnel system based on GE photos. No matter what, the displaced material would have to be deposited somewhere - and in all of the GE pictures available, nothing indicates the presence of large earth moving equipment that would be required, no haul routes, nothing that indicates deposition of material on the surface of the island.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.