Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,267 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
richardag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

Well, well, well, who could this be?

Opposing counsel's position is both "Unopposed" and "Opposed"?

Who is Kerrie L. Campbell and from what law firm?

I did find this article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/business/dealbook/chadbourne-parke-discrimination.html
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
aTmAg
AG
snowdog90 said:

It amazes me the lengths skeptics will go to remain skeptical. I imagine most skeptics who live in their fantasy world only believing what they see in their normal, typical lives would never have believed the whole Epstein story.

Skeptic: Oh, right, some dude out there is trafficking in young girls to some island where the rich and powerful people of the world can rape and victimize them. Go get your tinfoil hat.

Response: Um, yeah, his name is Jeffrey Epstein and he was just arrested.

Skeptic: Oh.
Find a post of mine where I doubted that Epstein was trafficking young girls. There was plenty of legit smoke on that.
Quote:

Response: Yeah, and on this island, he had a Satanic Temple with an elaborate system of underground tunnels. It's possible all kinds of evil stuff like torture and human sacrifices were going on.

Skeptic: Oh, come on. Human sacrifice?? Go get your tinfoil hat, flat earther. Just because he was trafficking young kids to rape and torture and had a Satanic Temple doesn't mean they were sacrificing humans, you weirdo.
This where the line crosses into ridiculousness. And are we supposed to believe that there are a bunch of billionaires who happen to be satanists? Did they grow up that way? Or did they go to his island, saw a human sacrifice and thought, "yeah I'm in!" I can't think of any pedo's who just so happen to be satanists of any income bracket. Pretty amazing that Epstein happened to have lots of billionaire pedo satanists on his rolodex.
Quote:

How big of a leap is it to think someone so evil that they would traffic young kids (or anyone) for rape, sodomy, torture might also be evil enough to kill some of those people? The temple is right there, genius, is it really such a huge leap?
That thing looks nothing like a satanic temple. If anything, it looked like the dome of the rock. Where are the pentagrams, the goat heads, and all of that crap?
Quote:

The sad truth is that this **** exists. The incredibly rich live by no rules. They don't give a **** about you or me. They do whatever they want and they love it. They control EVERYTHING. These people could alleviate incredible amounts of suffering in the world and they wouldn't even notice it in their bank accounts. But they don't. They choose to keep their billions and accumulate more at all costs. Why?

Because that's their goal. That's their sick game. They stay at the top, preying on the misery of the masses, many times contributing to that misery. What figure would people like this be drawn to? A figure that preaches hedonism, greed, selfishness, hate, spite, lust, enmity...

Just because you aren't as successful in life doesn't mean that those who are got there by "preying on the misery of the masses". Exactly how does one get rich by doing that? It's not like these guys are Alexander the Great and conquering and pillaging other civilizations. We all would notice that. Somehow these guys are secretly getting rich merely by "preying on misery". Explain the economics of that. If you had an island with 100 people, and one decided "I'm going to secretly get rich by preying on the other 99" how would he go about doing that? How does the misery of the 99 make the 1 guy rich?
Quote:

Wake the **** up! This is not new. Your imaginary world would be awesome to live in, but it is not reality.
Your ridiculous diatribe has convinced me (and probably the rest of the sane viewing public) that the sacrifice angle is bogus. That really backfired. Thanks for your service.
annie88
AG
Got emmmmm.

Deranged. Funny, not a word about Bill...

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
captkirk
AG
Any update on this report?

Ag In Ok
AG
Trying hard to be on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
Sid Farkas
AG
It was only ever a matter of time before he rats out on all the degenerates....

Jail might be the safest place for a guy who has the goods on people like the Clintons.
biobioprof
richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

I did find this article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/business/dealbook/chadbourne-parke-discrimination.html

I think this the same one

https://www.kcamlaw.com/practice-areas/crisis-management-attorney/
Quote:

Ms. Campbell has represented public figures, including G. Gordon Liddy, Deepak Chopra, and Mark Felt, Sr. ("Deep Throat") in high-profile cases and obtained the largest defamation jury verdict affirmed by the Virginia Supreme Court against a local news station based on a false and defamatory "I Team" investigative report.
captkirk
AG
annie88 said:

Got emmmmm.

Deranged. Funny, not a word about Bill...

aggiehawg
AG
Government's latest filing regarding bail for Epstein.

LINK

Quote:

The dearth of detailed financial information about the defendant himself, much less his brother or friend, further shows the hollowness of the proposal. The Court cannot possibly evaluate whether there would be any incentive whatsoever for those the two proposed co-signers to exercise moral suasion over the defendantor whether, as noted above, the defendant could easily compensate them, perhaps many times over, for any loss they incurred through the defendant's flight from justice.

The defendant provides no information about his brother other than that he lives half the year in the home he purportedly would pledge, and even less information about Mr. Mitchell, other than that he is "Mr. Epstein's friend," his "close personal friend of decades," and his "close personal friend." Release Motion at 4, 9. Their willingness to "guarantee"his appearance, Release Motion at 9, is meaningless in the absence of such information.Moreover, the notion that any individual co-signer could meaningfully secure a bond for this defendant strains credulity.

Given the defendant's wealth and his extraordinary risk of flight,any bond for this defendant would assuredly have to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars to even be claimed to be sufficient to guard against the risks posed by the defendant's release. The defendant offers no reason to believe any co-signers could meaningfully sign such a bond, much less these two particular individuals, which is yet another reason the proposed package is patently insufficient.
Quote:

And Epstein's efforts to influence witnesses continue to this day. As in the past, within recent months. he paid significant amounts of money to influence individuals who were close to him during the time period charged in this case and who might be witnesses against him at a trial.By way of background, on or about November 28, 2018, the Miami Herald began publishing a series of articles relating to the defendant, his conduct, and the circumstances of his prior conviction and the non-prosecution agreement ("NPA").

Records obtained by the Government from Institution-1 appear to show that just two days later, on or about November 30, 2018, the defendant wired $100,000 from a trust account he controlled to an individual named as a possible co-conspirator in the NPA.

The same records appear to show that just three days after that, on or about December 3, 2018, the defendant wired $250,000 from the same trust account to another individual named as a possible co-conspirator in the NPA and also identified as one of the defendant's employees in the Indictment.

Neither of these payments appears to be recurring or repeating during the approximately five years of bank records presently available to the Government. This course of action, and in particular its timing, suggests the defendant was attempting to further influence co-conspirators who might provide information against him in light of the recently re-emerging allegations.
Read the rest. This guy is shameless.
snowdog90
You are truly ignorant. You don't know it, but you are. My level of success in life is not measured in dollars. In that world, I have been a huge failure. Because of my failings, I know what it is to have basically nothing. To feel like nothing.

Thank God, I am not in that place anymore. I work my ass off and make really good money. I use that money to pay back the good people who helped me., and to pay other debts. My success is measured in my kids. My 3 boys are my legacy. They are truly good kids, kind-hearted, well-adjusted, happy. They know they can talk to me about anything and get honest, truthful statements from me. They also know they can count on me for anything, and that if anyone on this Earth tried to hurt them, the devil himself couldn't stop me from doing everything I could to protect them. And if they were ever victimized, a la Epstein, I would not rest until I was sure that mother ****er never hurt anyone again.

I have seen true hopelessness, people who work hard every day for very little pay. I have been one of those people. I don't know the answers, how best to help these people, but it is something that eats at me, begging for a solution.

The people at the top I'm referring to are not (presumably) people like you - college-educated successful people making good money, raising their families. Hell, that was me 10 years ago. No, I'm talking about people like the Rockefellers, Rothschild's, people that own and run the banks. And to a lesser extent, the puppets of those elites - the Clinton's, the Bush's, John McCain (good riddance), John Kerry... the list is long.

These people don't care about you or me. They live by no rules. We are their playthings. People like you (presumably) are too prominent to be victims of Epstein - that outcome is likely limited to the very poor third-world people that seemingly nobody cares about, nobody will miss. Like Haitian earthquake victims.

You (We) are just the indirect victims of the policies they create - policies that, for the most part, don't apply to them. Like Obamacare.

It is NOT coincidence that scumbag Bill Clinton has ties to this human-trafficking sicko.

It is NOT coincidence that Donald Trump is in charge when this sicko is arrested.

It is NOT coincidence that there is a weird-looking temple with a labyrinth of underground tunnels connected to it on Epstein's Island.

Continue to be skeptical in the face of all this evidence. Fine. But for you to cast aspersions at people that see this evidence and choose to draw very rational conclusions from it is either naive, delusional or dishonest.

aggiehawg
AG
Epstein was creepy even when he was a 20 year old HS teacher.

LINK

Quote:

Some of Jeffrey Epstein's former students have been remembering their former teacher in the wake of his arrest and not-guilty plea on federal sex trafficking charges in New York.

The now 66-year-old hedge fund manager is accused of paying underage girls hundreds of dollars for massages and then molesting them at various locations from 2002 through 2005.

But Epstein, who taught calculus and physics at Manhattan's coed Dalton School on the Upper East Side in the 1970s, appears to have been a polarizing figure there with some remembering him as a caring teacher, while others say he was lousy and a creep.

Quote:

Although there is no suggestion anything untoward took place at The Dalton School, students from classes in the 1970s say the era as a whole was sexually permissive.

Student-faculty relationships were 'generally seen as eyebrow-raising rather than abusive', according to the Post.

'What's sickening is that a creep like Epstein took that and never let go of it,' said an anonymous student.

'There were a number of teachers who looked at the student body as their next meal,' said Mark Robinson who graduated in 1974.

'It's a little icky; you want to have positive memories, clear, clean, nostalgic memories of your school days,' said Robinson. 'You don't like to remember the things that are unpleasant. And this kind of pushes it up in your face.'

Quote:

Another former student remembered Epstein showing up at a party where students were drinking, and paid most attention to the girls in hallways and classrooms.

'I can remember thinking at the time, 'This is wrong,' said Scott Spizer to the Times.
'There was a real clarity of the inappropriateness of the behavior that this isn't how adult male teachers conduct themselves,' another student, Millicent Young said.

Dalton graduate Paul Grossman said that he never had Epstein in class but that he was known among students as a math whiz.
doubledegreeAG
AG
captkirk said:

Any update on this report?

I don't see how the DOJ could even think about a plea deal when they haven't told us who signed off on the last one.

Shouldn't they be raiding all his properties? Why hasn't that happened? Why didn't they search any of his properties in '08 or for that matter any time between '03 and '08?
aggiehawg
AG
biobioprof said:

richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

I did find this article:

Quote:

Ms. Campbell has represented public figures, including G. Gordon Liddy, Deepak Chopra, and Mark Felt, Sr. ("Deep Throat") in high-profile cases and obtained the largest defamation jury verdict affirmed by the Virginia Supreme Court against a local news station based on a false and defamatory "I Team" investigative report.

Remember Christine Pelosi said both Republicans and Democrats will get singed, if not consumed by the brush fire Epstein has ignited.
cbr
AG
People just wont pay attention.

Satanic bul****, pedo stuff, sacrifices. That **** has always gone on, there is no doubting that. As crazy and sick as it is.

I thought it was just fringe loonie sickos as you would hope. And thats what the msm pushes.

How many movies 'based on real life' are out there about this ***** Hollywood is obsessed with it.

Black dahlia - the joke was the entire city knew that dr was a satanist pedo murderer. Kiss kiss bang bang. Eyes wide shut. Old hollywood corruption and suicide tails.

Ok.

But thats just not it. Its become too obvious. As has the coverup.

Ive stayed at the standard hotel. Ive seen a congressional staff literally steal all of the computers out of a new us house reps office in dc when they discovered she was actually reading things. The podesta/weiner/weinstein/saudi/epstein/spacey/resignationgate/metoo/thousands of indictment/tens of thousands of sex trafficking arrests/etc.

The simple fact is, if you wanted a serious position of power in dc, hollywood, banking, msm, etc., you pretty much had to join the pedo blackmail club.

aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Shouldn't they be raiding all his properties? Why hasn't that happened? Why didn't they search any of his properties in '08 or for that matter any time between '03 and '08?
The Florida cops searched his place. There were multiple federal grand jury search warrants approved but they were dropped when the NPA was agreed to.

The whole thing stunk to high heaven and we still don't really know who at DOJ put the kibosh on this.

We know who deliberately botched the state investigation, Barry Krischner.
whatthehey78
AG
Not really all that interested...but could the "temple" be nothing more than a false cover, i.e., facade?
Sid Farkas
AG
whatthehey78 said:

Not really all that interested...but could the "temple" be nothing more than a false cover, i.e., facade?
Yes. Either way, Occam's razor says it's likely nothing like the crrrazy stuff going around the interweb lately.
backintexas2013
AG
When is his next bail hearing
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

When is his next bail hearing
Monday, I think.
FriendlyAg
Just like I argued with you on earlier pages, you are very emotional. Smoke doesn't equal evidence. Coincidence and creepiness don't necessarily mean guilt. Does it look like that with Jeff and does he have a history of sexual offenses, yes. Is there clear evidence that he is a satanist and murdered children? No... do the buildings and island make it seem that could be possible, absolutely.

You already proved on earlier pages that you have already decided who is guilty and not, and sense you don't trust the legal system you want to lynch them yourself.

Quote:

The people at the top I'm referring to are not (presumably) people like you - college-educated successful people making good money, raising their families. Hell, that was me 10 years ago. No, I'm talking about people like the Rockefellers, Rothschild's, people that own and run the banks. And to a lesser extent, the puppets of those elites - the Clinton's, the Bush's, John McCain (good riddance), John Kerry... the list is long.

These people don't care about you or me. They live by no rules. We are their playthings. People like you (presumably) are too prominent to be victims of Epstein - that outcome is likely limited to the very poor third-world people that seemingly nobody cares about, nobody will miss. Like Haitian earthquake victims.

You have to stop thinking this way. It's going to eat you up and make you extremely unhappy. Are there evil people that are among the richest and most powerful people in the world? Absolutely. Are all of them colluding to keep someone like you down? No.

"The banks" is always a convenient boogeyman. No one actually knows what you mean. It just sounds scary because it sounds like all the people with control of money are just out to get you, when it's simply not true.

Unfortunately, there isn't a utopia where we are all on an even playing field. There are winners and losers in life. There will always be someone richer than you or me. Someone more good looking, more well known, better looking spouse, luckier, etc. Just because there is disparity doesn't mean that people who have those things are out to get you. That is just envy burning you up inside.
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

biobioprof said:

richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

I did find this article:

Quote:

Remember Christine Pelosi said both Republicans and Democrats will get singed, if not consumed by the brush fire Epstein has ignited.
Didn't need Christine Pelosi to guess that after reading the Miami Herald series.

After I posted, I checked that the street address for this firm is the same as on the filing. The clients she cites seem to be all over the political map.

My questions for you: if it really was one of the high profile people both sides are fantasizing over, I guess the idea is that you wouldn't use a lawyer you were previously associated with, e.g. Giuliani, Lanny Davis etc. How common is it to sub out filings like this for that reason? Is there a different way to redact the filing atty from the filing?
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/rumors-swirling-that-one-of-epsteins-underage-prostitutes-has-provided-damaging-information-on-epsteins-friends-and-accomplices/

Fingers crossed...
doubledegreeAG
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/epstein-case-oozes-into-israeli-political-mud-as-netanyahu-barak-trade-barbs/
doubledegreeAG
AG
aggiehawg said:

Epstein was creepy even when he was a 20 year old HS teacher.

LINK

Quote:

Some of Jeffrey Epstein's former students have been remembering their former teacher in the wake of his arrest and not-guilty plea on federal sex trafficking charges in New York.

The now 66-year-old hedge fund manager is accused of paying underage girls hundreds of dollars for massages and then molesting them at various locations from 2002 through 2005.

But Epstein, who taught calculus and physics at Manhattan's coed Dalton School on the Upper East Side in the 1970s, appears to have been a polarizing figure there with some remembering him as a caring teacher, while others say he was lousy and a creep.

Quote:

Although there is no suggestion anything untoward took place at The Dalton School, students from classes in the 1970s say the era as a whole was sexually permissive.

Student-faculty relationships were 'generally seen as eyebrow-raising rather than abusive', according to the Post.

'What's sickening is that a creep like Epstein took that and never let go of it,' said an anonymous student.

'There were a number of teachers who looked at the student body as their next meal,' said Mark Robinson who graduated in 1974.

'It's a little icky; you want to have positive memories, clear, clean, nostalgic memories of your school days,' said Robinson. 'You don't like to remember the things that are unpleasant. And this kind of pushes it up in your face.'

Quote:

Another former student remembered Epstein showing up at a party where students were drinking, and paid most attention to the girls in hallways and classrooms.

'I can remember thinking at the time, 'This is wrong,' said Scott Spizer to the Times.
'There was a real clarity of the inappropriateness of the behavior that this isn't how adult male teachers conduct themselves,' another student, Millicent Young said.

Dalton graduate Paul Grossman said that he never had Epstein in class but that he was known among students as a math whiz.

Weird that his name is misspelled on the blackboard.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

My questions for you: if it really was one of the high profile people both sides are fantasizing over, I guess the idea is that you wouldn't use a lawyer you were previously associated with, e.g. Giuliani, Lanny Davis etc. How common is it to sub out filings like this for that reason? Is there a different way to redact the filing atty from the filing?
She could be the front lawyer for another lawyer in the background. She's DC based instead of NYC. There are two ways this typically happens, when one lawyer has a potential conflict and makes a referral to another attorney, or one attorney asks another to enter an appearance to be the face of what is actually a joint representation.

For all I know, it could be Dershowitz who hired her. We'll have to see what happens with this. Kind of unusual to say the least.
mrad85
AG
I read somewhere that he had several aka's
snowdog90
Sid Farkas said:

whatthehey78 said:

Yes. Either way, Occam's razor says it's likely nothing like the crrrazy stuff going around the interweb lately.

Wow. This is a great idea.

"Hey, we're illegally trafficking kids onto this island so we need a good cover. I know, we'll spend ****loads of money building a Satanic Temple that is THE prominent structure on the island. That'll keep the good guys off our trail."

Is this really what you think the outcome of Occam's Razor would be in this situation?
DirtyMikesBoys
AG
That Vanity Fair article, when talking about people describing the generous side of his personality listed four examples. Random thing about him giving friends first class airline upgrade stickers(?) that ironically turned out to be fake, and then rattled off three other examples of people referencing how nice he was to their children to round out the section.

Could be coincidence, but I found that to be eery. He's so generous for fake airline upgrades and taking great interest in children. Yikes.
fasthorse05
Having watched C. Pelosi being interviewed several times, it wouldn't bother me if she was the one who was jailed.

Nancy seems to be a decent leader of her party, whether I like her or not. Her daughter seems to be a hateful *****, although i'm pretty sure she knows "the names of those who shall not be named".
snowdog90
FriendlyAg said:

Just like I argued with you on earlier pages, you are very emotional. Smoke doesn't equal evidence. Coincidence and creepiness don't necessarily mean guilt. Does it look like that with Jeff and does he have a history of sexual offenses, yes. Is there clear evidence that he is a satanist and murdered children? No... do the buildings and island make it seem that could be possible, absolutely.

You already proved on earlier pages that you have already decided who is guilty and not, and sense you don't trust the legal system you want to lynch them yourself.

Quote:

You have to stop thinking this way. It's going to eat you up and make you extremely unhappy. Are there evil people that are among the richest and most powerful people in the world? Absolutely. Are all of them colluding to keep someone like you down? No.

"The banks" is always a convenient boogeyman. No one actually knows what you mean. It just sounds scary because it sounds like all the people with control of money are just out to get you, when it's simply not true.

Unfortunately, there isn't a utopia where we are all on an even playing field. There are winners and losers in life. There will always be someone richer than you or me. Someone more good looking, more well known, better looking spouse, luckier, etc. Just because there is disparity doesn't mean that people who have those things are out to get you. That is just envy burning you up inside.

I'll try to be brief

1. I am emotional. It gets me in trouble sometimes, and at times I hate that I get so worked up about things. But... It's who I am. My emotion is not baseless. It is based on what I've experienced and what I've learned.

2. I haven't "decided" who is guilty and who should be lynched. Epstein pled guilty to heinous crimes. He should have every ounce of information extracted from him. Then he should be slowly burned to death. Maybe human traffickers and pedophiles might think twice before following in jeffreys footsteps.

3. Don't tell me how to think. The media already does that. I know what I know, and it's been hard coming to grips with the amount of evil in the world. But I've done it. I can handle it. I try to be the best person I can be every day, and hope the best for everyone. I passionately want justice for the horrible people I mentiobed, but it doesn't eat me up inside.

4. I never said all rich people are evil and I don't believe that. I am not envious of anyone. I am happier now than I have been in years, and am incredibly grateful for what I have. To discount the idea that there are powerful people doing incredibly horrible things with impunity is naive. The Clintons are the easy example, but another is Epstein. Who was funding him, pulling his strings? How does he have a billion dollars? How many rich, influential people used his services? I shudder at the thought of how high that number could be.
Ag In Ok
AG
Kind of like building a three story house with high walls, walled and covered balcony, burning your own trash all next to a Pakistani military installation.

Sometimes in plain site is negotiated to be safe.
Tabasco
AG
HoustonAg15 said:

That Vanity Fair article, when talking about people describing the generous side of his personality listed four examples. Random thing about him giving friends first class airline upgrade stickers(?) that ironically turned out to be fake, and then rattled off three other examples of people referencing how nice he was to their children to round out the section.

Could be coincidence, but I found that to be eery. He's so generous for fake airline upgrades and taking great interest in children. Yikes.
I thought the same thing, which made me think ultimate con man
aTmAg
AG
Quote:

Continue to be skeptical in the face of all this evidence. Fine.
Regarding the human sacrifice portion of the story... WHAT EVIDENCE? That he has a goofy Islamic looking temple and some tunnels? That's not evidence of human sacrifice, so why make such a leap? Stick with what has real evidence. That is bad enough.

If I were an Epstein lawyer, and wanted to spread doubt on the trafficking charges, I would SPREAD the rumor that he was involved in child sacrifice, since that is so unbelievable, it would spread doubt on the entire thing. To me, it's almost like they thought "what would be the worst thing possible?? I know child sacrifice!!!!" It would be a lot easier to sweep this under the rug if the majority of the American people thought it was a bogus conspiracy theory.

I personally believe that Epstein ran a pedo and adolescent prostitution ring. I also believe that it's highly likely that Clinton took part. I wouldn't be surprised if Dershowitz did too. However, I think it's far more likely that it was a "don't ask don't tell" sort of thing regarding the age of the victims. And that it was obvious that they were under age, but the clients didn't "know know". I wouldn't be surprised if Epstein had dirt on lots of important people. Not necessarily on pedophilia, but being the next Anthony Weiner is enough. That would explain why he's avoided jail this whole time.

There is a long way from being a pedo to human sacrifice. The two most prolific molesters I am aware of, Sandusky and Nassar, did not murder their victims. I assume that the vast majority of pedo's are not murderers. So the idea of having a cabal of satanic pedo millionaires sacrificing people makes zero sense. Just think about the probability of that. Let's pretend the percentage of pedo's is 5% (which is WAY high). That is 1/20. There is 11 M millionaires in the US out of 330 M. so 11/330 or 1/110. There were 17,284 murders in the US in 2018. Let's pretend there were zero multiple murders (to make the number higher), so that would be 17,284 / 330M which is 1/19,000 murderers. Let's say 1% of Americans are satanists. I got basically less than 1 in 4 billion. We're basically talking about fewer than 2 people in the entire world? It's hard to have monthly human sacrifice orgies with such a small pool.

Just stick to what we know. If we learn more, then we can spread the word on that. For example, what happens to the victims when they get too old? Did Epstein boat them out 5 miles offshore and throw them overboard? But goofy "temples" do not imply human sacrifice. That is too outlandish.
doubledegreeAG
AG
Supposedly Jimmy Savile participated in satanic sex rituals involving very young boys. Other powerful people were involved.

Also, Marc Dutroux murdered his. It was a big scandal over there. From Wikipedia
Quote:

This suspicion that Dutroux had been, or was being, protected was raised when the public became aware of Dutroux's claims that he was part of a sex ring that included high-ranking members of the police force and government.
FriendlyAg
Quote:

Regarding the human sacrifice portion of the story... WHAT EVIDENCE? That he has a goofy Islamic looking temple and some tunnels? That's not evidence of human sacrifice, so why make such a leap? Stick with what has real evidence. That is bad enough

Read his response to mine. TLDR: he can just feel it, man.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.