Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,403 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Kanyes psychiatrist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remember the 5th of November. Big day.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Remember the 5th of November. Big day.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
C@LAg said:

some people think that evidence of the media covering for libs will actually result in criminal charges or changes in media liberal leanings.

lol
captkirk
AG
SlackerAg
AG
Disney (ABC) hiding a story about trafficking minors...
G Martin 87
AG
annie88 said:

annie88
AG
ruddyduck said:

C@LAg said:

some people think that evidence of the media covering for libs will actually result in criminal charges or changes in media liberal leanings.

lol

How come you left off him saying "it will not"?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
drcrinum

ABC spiked the story because HRC was going to become the next President & ABC didn't want to be on the wrong side of the 'Royal Family'.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
drcrinum said:

ABC spiked the story because HRC was going to become the next President & ABC didn't want to be on the wrong side of the 'Royal Family'.

Sick, but I think he meant the actual Royal Family of Britain re: Prince Andrew... its not implying that the Clintons were royalty.
EKUAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

drcrinum said:

Sick, but I think he meant the actual Royal Family of Britain re: Prince Andrew... it implying that the Clintons were royalty.

Good ole Randy Andy.
annie88
AG
For all you Buggles fans.

SpreadsheetAg
AG
I am surprised at all the meme's - my wife made a comment about Epstein meme's on our large church group chat and I've never discussed it with her - she said she just saw all the traffic about it on her instagram and other social media yesterday and the day before
Madman
AG
https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/07/09/jeffrey-epsteins-social-contacts-with-katie-couric-george-stephanopoulos-other-celebs-scrutinized/

Quote:

Jeffrey Epstein's social contacts with Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, other celebs scrutinized

'Good Morning America' host denies being friends with Epstein, ex-president downplayed travels together, and royal couple long ago expressed regret
themissinglink
AG
Welp, we'll see where this leads. Hopefully it exposes ABC. Good to know ABC and CBS support retaliatory action against whistleblowers...

https://instagr.am/p/B4m0pYGHQAU
Charpie
AG
This whole thing is disgusting
Cuterebra
AG
Unfortunately all the "Epstein didn't kill himself" stuff is meaningless. Stuff goes viral on the internet all the time, right up until the moment it disappears from the zeitgeist for good. It is not going to trigger someone in media or government to act. The whole Epstein case is becoming a joke, and no one with power cares.

This will go nowhere.
Punked Shank
AG
I play an online game called rocket league. I changed my name to Epstein's Kids as a joke. And the word "Epstein's" was censored. Why would they do that?

Madman
AG
Try Weinstein next.
Tabasco
AG
coastsrs said:

I play an online game called rocket league. I changed my name to Epstein's Kids as a joke. And the word "Epstein's" was censored. Why would they do that?

Read Johnnyblaze36 post on previous (p. 58) page.
n_touch
Tabasco said:

coastsrs said:

Read Johnnyblaze36 post on previous (p. 58) page.
Another successful Texags hookup in the works?
Malachi Constant
AG
Cuterebra said:

Unfortunately all the "Epstein didn't kill himself" stuff is meaningless. Stuff goes viral on the internet all the time, right up until the moment it disappears from the zeitgeist for good. It is not going to trigger someone in media or government to act. The whole Epstein case is becoming a joke, and no one with power cares.

This will go nowhere.

I'm hopeful it will go somewhere, but I agree the "Epstein didn't kill himself" will soon go to the same place as "his name was Seth Rich."
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Was it posted?
will25u
SpreadsheetAg said:

Was it posted?
Was what posted? The video by Megyn Kelly? Yes, and the person fired was NOT the leaker.

will25u
It's actually kind of funny. IF this was the leaker, why would they not interview with Project Veritas? Why would they leak it to PV and then snub them to interview with MK?

ProgN
drcrinum

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/syrian-president-assad-jeffrey-epstein-did-not-kill-himself

MelvinUdall
Oh good gosh.
flakrat
AG
I wonder if Mr Assad was a client
AgResearch
AG
drcrinum

https://apnews.com/11ae6142bbb84af49daae80b94f1b4e2

Quote:

...The guards on Epstein's unit are suspected of failing to check on him every half hour, as required, and of fabricating log entries to show they had. As part of the proposed plea deal, prosecutors wanted the guards to admit they falsified the prison records, according to the people familiar with the matter. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not permitted to publicly discuss the investigation....

The Justice Department has vowed to aggressively investigate and bring charges against anyone who may have helped Epstein. Federal prosecutors investigating the financier's death subpoenaed up to 20 staff members at the jail in August.

Attorney General William Barr -- who has said investigators found "serious irregularities" at the jail -- said the FBI's investigation had been slowed because some witnesses had been uncooperative.

In addition to the shakeup at the top of the Bureau of Prisons, the warden at the Metropolitan Correctional Center had also been reassigned to a desk post at a regional office.
agent-maroon
AG
Who will watch these two guards when they become suicidal in the coming days?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ScottishFire
AG
coastsrs said:

Hahaha ive totally played against you before.
I laughed pretty hard. It was right up there with TrumpsWall
drcrinum

Sex with 14 year old prostitutes is not paedophilia per Lady Campbell, noted author & expert on the British Royal Family.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.