Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

457,466 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
BQ78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Epstein didn't want to kill himself again?
drcrinum

drcrinum

There are several other tweets containing more info but unfortunately are not linked in sequence.

Here is the actual court ruling:

http://media.ca11.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/files/201913843.pdf
T Boon Pickens
CoachO_08 said:

Every single one of these creeps needs to be hung in public.

L to the OL
drcrinum

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/05/01/metro/jeffrey-epsteins-harvard-ties-were-extensive-new-report-reveals/

Quote:

Jeffrey Epstein's millions earned him special treatment at Harvard: He had a personal office among university researchers, a dedicated phone line, an unusual visiting fellowship position, and the backing of several high-level faculty who urged administrators to take the financier's money despite his record as a registered sex offender.

In a report released on Friday, Harvard outlined these extensive ties with the notorious Epstein, detailing a relationship that spanned more than 25 years.

Epstein died by an apparent suicide last summer in a Manhattan jail where he was being held on charges of sex trafficking of minors, but his close relationships and financial support of scientists and academics continue to rock higher-education institutions such as Harvard and MIT.....

(That's all I could copy from the article; it's paywalled.)

Money talks.
drcrinum
drcrinum

https://www.the-sun.com/news/784212/jeffrey-epstein-settlement-amount-victims-court/
BMX Bandit
What's the story on the guards they were interviewing?

All swept under the rug?
drcrinum

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-claims-bill-clinton-had-an-affair-with-ghislaine-maxwell/

Quote:

Bill Clinton had an affair with British-born socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping recruit underage victims for notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to a blockbuster new book.

The ex-president -- who denies cheating on wife Hillary Clinton with Maxwell -- reportedly engaged in the romps during overseas trips on Epstein's private plane, a customized Boeing 727 that's since become known as the "Lolita Express."

The nation's 42nd head of state also repeatedly sneaked out to visit Maxwell at her Upper East Side townhouse, as detailed in this exclusive excerpt.

Clinton was allegedly carrying on an affair with at least one woman in Epstein's orbit, but she was well over the age of consent.

Ghislaine Maxwell, a constant presence at the ex- president's side during these trips, was the primary reason Clinton let Epstein ferry him around the world.

"[Bill] and Ghislaine were getting it on," a source who witnessed the relationship said in an interview. "That's why he was around Epstein --to be with her.".....
pdc093
Oh, that SCALAWAG.
aggiehawg
AG
Madman
AG
drcrinum said:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-claims-bill-clinton-had-an-affair-with-ghislaine-maxwell/

Quote:

Bill Clinton had an affair with British-born socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of helping recruit underage victims for notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, according to a blockbuster new book.

The ex-president -- who denies cheating on wife Hillary Clinton with Maxwell -- reportedly engaged in the romps during overseas trips on Epstein's private plane, a customized Boeing 727 that's since become known as the "Lolita Express."

The nation's 42nd head of state also repeatedly sneaked out to visit Maxwell at her Upper East Side townhouse, as detailed in this exclusive excerpt.

Clinton was allegedly carrying on an affair with at least one woman in Epstein's orbit, but she was well over the age of consent.

Ghislaine Maxwell, a constant presence at the ex- president's side during these trips, was the primary reason Clinton let Epstein ferry him around the world.

"[Bill] and Ghislaine were getting it on," a source who witnessed the relationship said in an interview. "That's why he was around Epstein --to be with her.".....

This is what you do when you want to make a nothingburger and distract from the real crimes. Throw the public this story,true or not, in an attempt to distance Bill from being on the island with the actual intent of having sex with underage girls.
pdc093
That's EXACTLY what I thought of upon seeing this 'revelation'....
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

This is what you do when you want to make a nothingburger and distract from the real crimes. Throw the public this story,true or not, in an attempt to distance Bill from being on the island with the actual intent of having sex with underage girls.

Sex with young girls or a rode hard put away wet sloppy 1000s? Yeah, everyone knows Bill would go for an overused side piece.
JJxvi
AG
So the story is that an ex-President was having an affair with a spy?
Madman
AG
JJxvi said:

So the story is that an ex-President was having an affair with a spy?
More like a spy was supplying an ex president with underage girls.
WestTexAg12
AG
Anybody seen Netflix lately? There's now a limited series.

Am I late to the party?
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
Phrasing
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

Anybody seen Netflix lately? There's now a limited series.

Am I late to the party?
It just dropped today - really interested to watch it. Has anyone seen it yet?
DallasAg 94
I think when it comes to Bill Clinton... you have to assume if he met her, he either slept with her... or tried to sleep with her.

Not sure he cared one way or the other for quality.
aggiehawg
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

I think when it comes to Bill Clinton... you have to assume if he met her, he either slept with her... or tried to sleep with her.

But why? She's not even attractive nor was she young. She was a procurer for Epstein. There was no end to the other "talent" that was in close proximity. Maxwell was in the knot hole category by comparison.
Zemira
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

I think explaining their relationship as being an affair is just a cover-up for supplying him with girls, probably underage girls.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Sex with young girls or a rode hard put away wet sloppy 1000s? Yeah, everyone knows Bill would go for an overused side piece.
Agreed but just for comparison
?s=1400

[url=https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/ghislaine-maxwell-attends-new-yorkers-for-children-spring-gala-a-picture-id620223432?s=594x594]?quality=90&strip=all&ssl=1[/url]

Edit to get 2 Picts to show
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Madman said:

drcrinum said:

Quote:

this. so transparent.
J.P. 03
AG
Agreed. They've got to do everything they can to kill this story, because just like Epstein, it's not gonna kill itself...

drcrinum

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article243320521.html

Quote:

...Krista Marx, the Palm Beach chief judge who also heads a panel that polices judicial conduct, has potential conflicts of interest involving three prominent players embroiled in the Epstein sex-trafficking saga: State Attorney Dave Aronberg, who has been sued by the Palm Beach Post to release the grand jury records; Sheriff Ric Bradshaw, whose department's favored treatment of Epstein while he was in the Palm Beach County jail is part of an ongoing state criminal investigation; and ex-State Attorney Barry Krischer, part of the same investigation in connection with his decision not to prosecute Epstein on child-sex charges.

Special prosecutors appointed by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis went to court in January to unseal records of Krischer's secret 2006 state grand jury presentment in the case.

Prosecutors wanted to examine whether Krischer's office told the panel the full scope of Epstein's crimes, or whether state prosecutors kept key evidence from the grand jury. The grand jury returned a minor charge of solicitation of prostitution against Epstein, who later managed to negotiate a lenient plea deal, resulting in him serving 13 months in the Palm Beach County Jail, much of at his lavish office in West Palm Beach, thanks to generous work-release provisions.

Last year, following a series of stories in the Miami Herald detailing the machinations behind Epstein's plea deal, DeSantis ordered a state criminal probe focusing on Krischer's decision not to prosecute and on Bradshaw's role in helping Epstein maintain an opulent lifestyle -- including having sex with women -- while subject to sheriff's custody on sex charges......

Sounds like Epstein paid off a few people = SOP for him.

Tabasco
AG
I'm watching the Epstein doc (3 one hour episodes) now and I am almost done with episode 1. This is so enfuriatng., so unbelievable. I'm a psychologist ad 100% of my practice is is psychological evaluations on kids in CPS. So o see kids every week that have been sexually abused. This S*** makes me want to go postal. So F'in unbelievable.

Tabasco
AG
Jesus! This is so F'ed up!!!
Not even done with episode 1.

In getting on GTA online and blowing everyone the F up!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Violent games have utility in letting psychologists let of their steam mania
Tabasco
AG
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology)

I guess Texags does not allow posting videos from camera roll, only pics. But rest assured I tore up Los Santos las night
EKUAg
AG
drcrinum

BMX Bandit
BMX Bandit said:

What's the story on the guards they were interviewing?

All swept under the rug?
? anyone?
Malachi Constant
AG
https://nypost.com/2020/06/21/ghislaine-maxwell-reportedly-hiding-from-the-feds-in-paris/

Quote:

Jeffrey Epstein's alleged "madame," Ghislaine Maxwell, has reportedly fled to her native France.

The socialite on the run has bunkered down in a plush Paris apartment as the FBI investigates her connection to the billionaire convicted pedophile and alleged sex trafficker, The Sun reported Saturday.

Maxwell, 58, who has kept an extremely low-profile since 2016, is reportedly living in a plush, luxury pad in a haughty neighborhood just off the Champs Elysees and a five-minute drive from Epstein's multimillion-dollar apartment in the city, according to The Sun.

"Ghislaine is moving locations every month to keep private investigators off her tail and is staying at the residences of trusted colleagues and contacts," a source told the tabloid.
lead
That's the guy Barr has told to step down
will25u

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.