Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,875 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
captkirk said:

Hmmmmmmm

Not the first John Roberts I would think of, but, to be fair that's a pretty generic name.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Not the first John Roberts I would think of, but, to be fair that's a pretty generic name.

<dons tin foil hat> Didn't Roberts and his wife have some questions about their adoption? Epstein was into child trafficking, after all.<removes tin foil hat>.
Mostly Peaceful
Ag13 said:

captkirk said:

Hmmmmmmm

This would make a lot of sense
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

<dons tin foil hat> Didn't Roberts and his wife have some questions about their adoption? Epstein was into child trafficking, after all.<removes tin foil hat>.
aggiehawg
AG
Hhmm. Dr. Siegel has "sauces"?

Dr. Mark Siegel: My inside sources have told me there was hemorrhaging in the neck, that there was some bruising.

Paging drcrinum? Is that hemorrhaging that significant?
drcrinum
aggiehawg said:

Dr. Mark Siegel: My inside sources have told me there was hemorrhaging in the neck, that there was some bruising.

Paging drcrinum? Is that hemorrhaging that significant?
Broken bones in the neck would always be associated with localized hemorrhaging at a minimum.
No hemorrhaging would mean the bones were broken postmortem (resuscitation attempt, moving the body)
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Broken bones in the neck would always be associated with localized hemorrhaging at a minimum.

No hemorrhaging would mean the bones were broken postmortem (resuscitation attempt, moving the body)
Got it. So in terms of murder or suicide, it is not that significant since it would be the natural result of breaking the bones.

Thanks.
biobioprof

Quote:

Later in October 2008, when Epstein was serving his jail sentence in Palm Beach County, he coerced the young woman into flying to Florida, where he promised her a job at his organization, the Florida Science Foundation.

But the young woman did not do any foundation work. Instead, Epstein again coerced the woman into sex acts - sometimes alone, sometime with another young woman - all while he was supposed to be on work release, the suit said.

If true, it happened as he was being monitored by Palm Beach deputies in plainclothes. Epstein paid the deputies to work as his security detail, and they filed daily reports on the comings and goings at his office - records that have since been destroyed.
thirdcoast
AG
Quote:

"Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world's most pressing challenges," wrote Epstein's lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt in a 2007 letter to federal prosecutors.

Interesting we aren't seeing this in the news....
TAMUallen
AG
thirdcoast said:

Quote:

"Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project 'bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world's most pressing challenges," wrote Epstein's lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt in a 2007 letter to federal prosecutors.

I sure dang we hope see this brought up. #ClintonBodyCount #ClintonGlobal
thirdcoast
AG
TAMUallen said:

thirdcoast said:

Quote:

I sure dang we hope see this brought up. #ClintonBodyCount #ClintonGlobal

A lot of people assume Epstein just had #metoo type dirt. Bill Clinton directly states that his trips with Epstein had to do with Clinton Foundation. No doubt Epstein was pulling strings and knew about all kinds of illegal Clinton finances. The Clinton's could survive he said she said sexual assault allegations....but they couldn't survive the guy who helped build their foundation blowing the whistle with verifiable paper trails.
aggiehawg
AG
Tartaglione's lawyer is yapping again.
Quote:

Jeffrey Epstein's former Manhattan cellmate says guards at the lockup have been threatening him since the financier's death, according to a legal filing by his attorneys Tuesday asking a judge to move him to a new prison.

Quote:

"The clear message Mr. Tartaglione has received is that if he conveys information about the facility or about [Epstein's] recent suicide, there will be a price to pay," Barket's letter reads. "Whether or not the investigators into the suicide chose to interview Mr. Tartaglione about the attempted suicide to which he was witness or about how the facility is run and the conditions under which the inmates are forced to live, the correction officers know he has information potentially very damaging to the very people now charged with guarding him or their coworkers."
LINK
Dddfff
AG
Aggiehawg- does the suicide attempt just before and successful attempt just days after signing will/trust docs impact the validity of those documents? Couldn't an argument be made that he was clearly not of sound mind?
BMX Bandit
Who would challenge that new will? On other words, who was a Beneficiary before that isn't any longer?

The victims will file fraudulent transfer claims against the trust to undo the transfers. Seems like pretty easy case to prove "intent to hinder, delay or defraud" creditors & potential creditors.
aggiehawg
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Aggiehawg- does the suicide attempt just before and successful attempt just days after signing will/trust docs impact the validity of those documents? Couldn't an argument be made that he was clearly not of sound mind?
An argument can always be made, whether or not it would be successful is another matter. But to even have standing to make that argument to invalidate the will and trust would require someone with an pecuniary interest.

We don't know if Epstein had other wills that were revoked by this one or not. Supposedly he didn't have any children, his only heir would appear to be his brother.

The women who are bringing civil suits against his estate might try to argue they have such a pecuniary interest but that would depend on New York state law with which I am unfamiliar.
aggiehawg
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Who would challenge that new will? On other words, who was a Beneficiary before that isn't any longer?

The victims will file fraudulent transfer claims against the trust to undo the transfers. Seems like pretty easy case to prove "intent to hinder, delay or defraud" creditors & potential creditors.
Yeah, I not seeing anyone who could challenge the will. The trust is another question.
schmellba99
AG
Clinton also stated that he only flew with Epstein something like 4 times. Flight logs show closer to 30 if I'm not mistaken.
Clob94
I think the mods deleted my thread about Epstein's Madame teaching girls how to give mouth hugs. I don't understand, I used no foul language and I linked an article to an accredited news org.

What did I do wrong?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Clob94 said:

I think the mods deleted my thread about Epstein's Madame teaching girls how to give mouth hugs. I don't understand, I used no foul language and I linked an article to an accredited news org.

What did I do wrong?

Probably should keep the word choice clinical when discussing underaged girls. Just say fellatio.

Also it probably wasn't your OP, but the discussion that followed.
aggiehawg
AG
Epstein's been laid to rest next to his parents in Florida.

LINK
AgInTheColony
AG
^^^
I didn't know Snake Plisskin's given name was Bernard.
PA24
AG

I thought he was pushing kids that were part of a ritual demonic culture?

TexasAggie_02
AG
i thought he was a billionaire? now they are saying $577 million?
Poke_the_Bear
AG
Roundoff error
G Martin 87
AG
AgInTheColony said:

^^^
I didn't know Snake Plisskin's given name was Bernard.
Blue parachute for you. Beat me to it.
aggiehawg
AG

drcrinum
In any penitentiary where big money players are housed, I would assume that shady dealing is SOP.
aggiehawg
AG
drcrinum said:

In any penitentiary where big money players are housed, I would assume that shady dealing is SOP.
I guess the grand jury was still working on the conspirators case and Barr just tapped them for the subpoenas.
thirdcoast
AG
TexasAggie_02 said:

i thought he was a billionaire? now they are saying $577 million?

He probably "donated" the rest to the Clinton Foundation after the first jail beat down. After that he was disposed of.
biobioprof
Synopsis
Wouldn't refusing to cooperate with the DOJ put the spotlight on someone who may otherwise be considered innocent of wrongdoing? That tells me that whomever is pulling the strings is a pretty nasty character and those who are refusing to cooperate fear that person (or persons) more than they do the DOJ. Telling, no?
aggiehawg
AG
Synopsis said:

Wouldn't refusing to cooperate with the DOJ put the spotlight on someone who may otherwise be considered innocent of wrongdoing? That tells me that whomever is pulling the strings is a pretty nasty character and those who are refusing to cooperate fear that person (or persons) more than they do the DOJ. Telling, no?
Twenty is a lot of people to not be cooperating with an investigation by their superior employer.

Very little about this case has made much sense, though.
biobioprof

Quote:

If you are an accomplished science or technology writer, your books are probably handled by the most powerful literary agency in the field: the famous Brockman Inc., started by John Brockman and now run by Max Brockman, his son. As it happens, Max is also my agentand has been since my first book was sold in 2009. As agencies go, I only have positive things to report: The Brockmans fight for their authors and get us very handsome advances. That's what agents are for.

But that's not the whole story.
Quote:

Epstein participated in the Edge Foundation's annual questions, and attended its "billionaires' dinners." Brockman may also be the reason why so many prominent academics - from Steven Pinker to Daniel Dennett - have found themselves answering awkward questions about their associations with Epstein; they are clients of Brockman. Marvin Minsky, the prominent MIT scientist who surfaced as one of Epstein's island buddies? A client of Brockman's. Joi Ito, the director of the elite research facility MIT Media Lab, who has recently acknowledged extensive ties to Epstein? Also, a client of Brockman's.
Quote:

Knowing that Brockman likes to brag about all the famous people he has met and befriended - you can easily count the seconds until he name-checks "Marshall" (McLuhan) or "Andy" (Warhol) or "Gregory" (Bateson) in a casual conversation - I decided to look over our correspondence over the past decade and see if he might have name-dropped Epstein somewhere. And, of course, he did. Browsing through our email correspondence, I stumbled upon a most peculiar email from September 12, 2013.

It was very laconic: "JE, FYI, JB" - followed by my short bio and some media clippings. (You can check the entire PDF of the correspondence here.) Strangely, it was sent to me and had no other contacts in cc. Perhaps he wanted to send it to "JE" but put my email there by mistake. When I commented on the meaning of this cryptic message, he responded with the following message, reproduced here in full:
Quote:

I missed that one.

Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire science philanthropist showed up at this weekend's event by helicopter (with his beautiful young assistant from Belarus). He'll be in Cambridge in a couple of weeks asked me who he should meet. You are one of the people I suggested and I told him I would send some links.

He's the guy who gave Harvard #30m to set up Martin Nowak. He's been extremely generous in funding projects of many of our friends and clients. He also got into trouble and spent a year in jail in Florida.

If he contacts you it's probably worth your time to meet him as he's extremely bright and interesting.
Last time I visited his house (the largest private residence in NYC), I walked in to find him in a sweatsuit and a British guy in a suit with suspenders, getting foot massages from two young well-dressed Russian women. After grilling me for a while about cyber-security, the Brit, named Andy, was commenting on the Swedish authorities and the charges against Julian Assange.

"We think they're liberal in Sweden, but its more like Northern England as opposed to Southern Europe," he said. "In Monaco, Albert works 12 hours a day but at 9pm, when he goes out, he does whatever he wants, and nobody cares. But, if I do it, I'm in big trouble." At that point I realized that the recipient of Irina's foot massage was his Royal Highness, Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.
Indeed, a week later, on a slow news day, the cover of the NYpost had a full-page photo of Jeffrey and Andrew walking in Central Park under the headline: "The Prince and the Perv." (That was the end of Andrew's role at the UK trade ambassador.)
To which I responded:
Quote:

thanks for clarifying this. I'm sure he's an all-around sweet guy but I'll have to think about it. It could be that I spent far too much time in the Soros bubble but I have zero interest in meeting billionaires - if I did, I'd be going to Davos every year. but I appreciate you taking the time.
Here is Brockman again:
Quote:

A billionaire who owns Victoria's Secret plus a modelling agency is a different kind of animal. But I hear you and basically agree. Gregory Bateson once advised me that 'Of all our human inventions, economic man is by far the dullest.'
JB
And here is my final answer:
Quote:

"A billionaire who owns Victoria's Secret plus a modelling agency" --> one more reason to stay away actually.
I didn't know who Epstein was at the time. Since I've never been very keen to hang out with billionaires, mine was a natural response (I similarly declined Brockman's invitations to hang out on his farm or attend his famous billionaire dinners). So I didn't think much of that invitation and eventually forgot about it. Needless to say, I never heard from Epstein - or from Brockman about Epstein.
biobioprof
Another day, another story about how Epstein got off lightly with the MSM

will25u
Jeffrey Epstein storm: Prince Andrew 'now willing to talk to the FBI if requested' Palace sources say as flight logs suggest Duke met disgraced millionaire a year EARLIER than he admitted in letter

Quote:

Prince Andrew will co-operate with police over the Jeffrey Epstein case if asked, the Mail has been told.

Buckingham Palace aides made clear that the embattled Duke of York would be willing to help authorities on both sides of the Atlantic if approached, saying: 'Members of the Royal Family would always co-operate with the police in an appropriate way.'

Last week it emerged that the Metropolitan Police had decided not to investigate claims first made in 2015 that the prince had sex with a 17-year-old victim of the paedophile financier, who committed suicide earlier this month awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.