Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

458,384 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CrottyKid said:

I just read a twitter thread about a case against Trump & Epstein that alleged Trump raped a 13yo girl. Did that case never happen? It is hard to know who is connected to Epstein. He was/is so connected.
Likely referring to that Doe v. Trump case that alleged that prior to the election. No alleged victim ever came forward/went public and the case was eventually dismissed.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
backintexas2013
AG
Test
unmade bed
Bunk Moreland said:

Just my opinion but you and others would do a lot better to stop trying to make Bill Clinton the linchpin in all of this. Through all the years that feels distorted.

Regardless of how gross/illegal Bill may or may not have been hanging out with Epstein...he has TONS of powerful friends. Trump said it himself... The guy was all over Palm Beach. Not every single thing in this story connects to the Clintons somehow. Epstein was a powerful and scary guy regardless of his friendship with Bill.

They will never give that up. They are afflicted with the same type derangement that so many liberals now suffer regarding Donald Trump.

In their minds the Clintons have no problem murdering an intern over embarassing emails but aren't smart enough to off a guy with first hand knowledge that Bill Clinton enjoys raping kids.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Test
Hi!

Having a problem?
snowdog90
Bunk Moreland said:

Name his friends? A ton are out there and there are assuredly more to follow. Just start with the attorneys he's had over the years.

And I said you need to stop making this all about Bill Clinton or that it all comes back to him. His friendship with Clinton is definitely important but if he was as prevalent as he was in South Florida for so many years, ocams razor definitely lends it to him leaning on people down there to get his deal and not dialing up Bill. You go only as high as you need to when one wants to escape justice or *******ize it. My guess is the most disgusting thing is his highly connected and expensive attorneys worked their magic with the Fed's and state police down there and that was that.

Holy crap, it's like you were actually born yesterday.

You CANNOT UNDERSELL the Clinton influence. Have you been watching??? Did you notice that nothing happened to Hillary even after she committed felonies? She colluded with the media to cheat Bernie? And still she almost became the ****ing President???

My God, the Clinton Foundation??? Do you really think Clinton can be undersold? They've made $300mm in less than 20 years. How do you think they got that? Why do you think they got that?

I'm done except to say that the obvious tell that the Clintons are involved in this is the statement Bill released saying he wasn't involved. And by involved, I mean shoulder deep in **** involved.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

They will never give that up. They are afflicted with the same type derangement that so many liberals now suffer regarding Donald Trump.

In their minds the Clintons have no problem murdering an intern over embarassing emails but aren't smart enough to off a guy with first hand knowledge that Bill Clinton enjoys raping kids.
WOW!

Did anyone in your life ever tell you that jumping out of the other side of the boat gets you just as wet?

Hope you know how to tread water or swim because you are in the drink.
backintexas2013
AG
Ok back from a ban. So I have heard people ask why more victims haven't come forward. If you look at Kids that are trafficked they are already high on adverse childhood experience score. Throw in trafficking and that increases their score.

So with a 7 or higher score the chances of suicide and drug use increases greatly. So many of those kids probably committed suicide or ODed. Sad but that's what the research said.

(Benevolent moderators overlords and the flag patrol please read this. I don't think they should or for sure they would. I am talking about the truth which you don't like. Please don't ban me again for saying the facts)
backintexas2013
AG
Got banned
aggiehawg
AG
Okay. Must have missed that thread. In any event, welcome back.
agsfan
Seems that there is an urge to attach (and probably rightly) Epstein to 90's-early 2000's New York elites/democrats forgetting that was Trump's circle before he fooled all of you.
Stat Monitor Repairman
backintexas2013 said:

Ok back from a ban. So I have heard people ask why more victims haven't come forward. If you look at Kids that are trafficked they are already high on adverse childhood experience score. Throw in trafficking and that increases their score.

So with a 7 or higher score the chances of suicide and drug use increases greatly. So many of those kids probably committed suicide or ODed. Sad but that's what the research said.

(Benevolent moderators overlords and the flag patrol please read this. I don't think they should or for sure they would. I am talking about the truth which you don't like. Please don't ban me again for saying the facts)
Agreed. The victims in all this have either been through enough or are so ****ed up that they want no part of this coming ****-storm.
backintexas2013
AG
agsfan said:

Seems that there is an urge to attach (and probably rightly) Epstein to 90's-early 2000's New York elites/democrats forgetting that was Trump's circle before he fooled all of you.

Except there is only one time Trump flew on his plane. Please keep up. TDS is blinding you.

(Just posting the truth benevolent overlords)
texagbeliever
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

backintexas2013 said:

Agreed. The victims in all this have either been through enough or are so ****ed up that they want no part of this coming ****-storm.
Why would the victims still be alive? Why keep the loose ends out there?
BoerneGator
AG
https://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2019/07/10/get-acosta-but-get-the-right-guy-too---p--n2549873?utm_source=coulterdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=0be1bd8a038592d3dacb62c5714123b7&pid=65139060-4f86-4a8a-b383-3db83af1783f

Ann Coulter shining a light on this matter.
agsfan
Mar-a-lago isn't on a plane.
backintexas2013
AG
He got booted when it came to light.
backintexas2013
AG
I realize you flagged me last night but I will answer.

Because most of the time trafficked kids don't come forward. Do some research how The Game works.
agsfan
After he got caught, you mean.
People knew about it before, including trump who joked about his love for younger women when he called him a 'terrific man'.
backintexas2013
AG
He was convicted before?
backintexas2013
AG
Younger women doesn't mean illegal
texagbeliever
backintexas2013 said:

I realize you flagged me last night but I will answer.

Because most of the time trafficked kids don't come forward. Do some research how The Game works.
stop crying. Your intention and how your post came off were not the same. Get over it.

Yeah a billionare's rep is at stake and he's going to be fine with most of the time the kid won't come forward versus just killing the kid. Don't know that i buy that logic.
Nosmo
AG
Acosta said the defense had already hinted that the case could fall apart as some of the victims had talked about money compensation with Epstein's lawyers.

Regardless of the 53 pages the feds had, it didn't sound like their team was confident they would win. Mueller had 400+ pages of crappola.

It sounded really screwy that the feds deal (victim compensation) only had the weekend to contact the victims, because the negotiation was agreed to like Friday(?), and it would expire Monday (with the plea).

Acosta said this was a complicated situation. He also said that the testimony back then was much more difficult (embarrassing) on victims.

Maybe this "slam dunk" case wasn't as solid as the media is claiming. I've investigated 100's of industrial accidents and equipment failures, and hindsight is rarely the reality of the actual situation at the time of the incident. I used to tell people that you always find something the last place you look, but you may have had to look in 20 places.

I'm just not buying the conspiracy stuff yet. Maybe some mistakes on the part of Florida and fed, that let Epstein's legal team put one over on them. Acosta seemed too open with replies and claimed public records have been available for inspection, yet media don't seem interested.

Don't know what to think about Florida.

backintexas2013
AG
Flag Patrol,

That's because you don't understand trafficked victims.

agsfan
Trump does no wrong, my bad.
He's always truthful and straightforward about his sexual escapades.
That is why I 100% believe him when he says he didn't rape a 13 year old at an Epstein party.
drcrinum

Whomever made the call to Acosta had to be a very powerful person in the DOJ or White House, & certainly the FBI Director & AG had to give approval. Mueller was FBI Director during 2007-08. Perhaps that's why they waited until Mueller was no longer SC before they unsealed the indictment.
backintexas2013
AG
Never said that. He does a lot wrong.

She dropped it but you probably didn't know she recanted
agsfan
She didn't recant.
Said she dropped because of threats.
But keep ignoring all allegations and connections to Epstein because a guy who has his own plane only rode on Epstein's once.
backintexas2013
AG
And you keep thinking it's going to bring Trump into the light. You got this. Mueller failed. This has less stuff than Blowjob Ford.
backintexas2013
AG
I better stop flag patrol will come back
Rapier108
Okay, who's sock is this? 170 posts in 12 years, and nothing but NPC level talking points.
Claverack
agsfan said:

She didn't recant.
Said she dropped because of threats.
But keep ignoring all allegations and connections to Epstein because a guy who has his own plane only rode on Epstein's once.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/10/glenn-simpsons-fusion-gps-ran-donald-trump-smear-c/?utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=pushnotify&utm_medium=push

Old stuff produced by the same source who helped proffer the Steele Dossier to an extremely gullible American left.

Let me guess:

The guy who flew down to Pedophile Island 26 times is completely innocent. But the guy who never was on Pedophile Island is completely guilty.

agsfan
Willing to bet they're both guilty
captkirk
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

CrottyKid said:

I just read a twitter thread about a case against Trump & Epstein that alleged Trump raped a 13yo girl. Did that case never happen? It is hard to know who is connected to Epstein. He was/is so connected.
Likely referring to that Doe v. Trump case that alleged that prior to the election. No alleged victim ever came forward/went public and the case was eventually dismissed.
She admitted she lied

agsfan
No she didn't
TyHolden
AG
Are the clinstones going to jail? That's what I want to hear.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.