Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors

456,824 Views | 2408 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by LoudestWHOOP!
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would guess yes.
Sid Farkas
AG
Counterpoint said:

AG 2000' said:

Counterpoint said:

annie88 said:

Why is Bill 8 shades whiter? Good sunscreen?

Why the photoshop square around the circled guy's head?

Looks like Weiner
I agree. Is it 'shopped?

Not wiener
aggiehawg
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Counterpoint said:

AG 2000' said:

Counterpoint said:

annie88 said:

Why is Bill 8 shades whiter? Good sunscreen?

Why the photoshop square around the circled guy's head?

Looks like Weiner
I agree. Is it 'shopped?

Not wiener
Agree. That's not him. Hair is wrong, upper torso is wrong.
biobioprof
A couple of random fakenews nyt stories related to topics addressed elsewhere in the thread

Epstein's $$

What the msm did or did not report when it was happening

The 2006 coverage seems critical of the FL prosecutor, consistent with what Ann Coulter wrote in the piece posted yesterday.
annie88
AG
Wrong one.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
Sarge 91
AG
aggiehawg said:

annie88 said:

Looks like dumbass Ellen Barkin has inserted herself into this but of course now she's playing the victim.

Then follows with this after being attacked.

She has also called all Trump supporters the worst, and right of Nazis.
Let's circle back around for a second. I wasn't aware that Ellen Barkin was married to Ron Perelman of Revlon in the early 2000s. Perelman was so tight with Bill Clinton that Vernon Jordan went to him to get Monica Lewinsky a job in New York to get her out of DC.

Who else was Perelman close to? Jeffrey Epstein.

Quote:

That statement condemned the wealthy hedge fund manager after his indictment for alleged sex trafficking crimes was unsealed Monday. The statement said Clinton "knows nothing" about Epstein's alleged crimes and included a timeline of Clinton's interactions with him starting in 2002.

But according to a story published back in March 1995 by the Palm Beach Post, then-President Clinton attended a "three-hour dinner" at the time with a "very select group of people" at the Palm Beach home of business magnate Ron Perelman. The diverse group included Epstein -- as well as singer Jimmy Buffet, actor Don Johnson, then-co-chairman of the Democratic National Committee Don Fowler and others.

"Joining Clinton for a three-hour dinner was a very select group of people, some of whom, according to one Democratic Party source, gave as much as $100,000 to the Democratic National Committee for the privilege of dining with the president," the report said.

The nearly 25-year-old report, reviewed by Fox News, indicates that Clinton and Epstein interacted years before the instances detailed in the former president's statement this week.
LINK

Quote:

There will be no kissing and making-up between Ellen Barkin and her magnate ex-hubby Ron Perelman.

<snip>

Their divorce went through on Valentine's Day 2006, with Barkin raking in tens of millions of dollars from her five year union with cosmetics king.

Regardless, the split was anything but amicable Barkin made headlines for auctioning off all the jewelry he'd given her for $20 million, and throwing a drink of water in his face when they bumped into each other at the Waverly Inn.
LINK

The timing puts Barkin as Perelman's wife from 2001-2006. That encompasses the timeline of Epstein's activities which are the subject of his indictment. Very acrimonious divorce right about the same time that Epstein's legal troubles started. Unlikely that is just a coincidence.

She's under a confidentiality agreement from her divorce but given she might have material information relating to multiple federal crimes and has now poked up her head and said in effect, "Over here!!"

Note she did not say a word about her ex-husband, she was speaking about Maxwell. She did not violate the confidentiality agreement. But when the FBI shows up at her doorstep with a subpoena, she's free to tell them everything she knows.

She's smarter than she looks.
That is some top-notch AggieHawg analysis right there. Blue stars everywhere....
whatthehey78
AG
biobioprof said:

A couple of random fakenews nyt stories related to topics addressed elsewhere in the thread

Epstein's $$

What the msm did or did not report when it was happening

The 2006 coverage seems critical of the FL prosecutor, consistent with what Ann Coulter wrote in the piece posted yesterday.
Your effort, like AC's and all other Dem's - - - weak sauce.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

Perlman is one of the more deranged in his words about Trump. Like DeNiro deranged.
Well, if Barkin is revenge driven, here's her chance to take her ex down.

On another note, the reason for assignment of lawyers from DOJ's Public Corruption unit is coming into focus.

Quote:

As Mel Brooks once said, "It's good to be king." Every other Level 3 sex offender living in New York has to check in with the police every 90 days unless, apparently, they have lots of money and powerful friends. Jeffrey Epstein has never once complied with New York state law, and the NYPD never did a thing about it, the New York Post reported last night:

After being labeled a worst-of-the-worst, Level 3 sex offender in 2011, Epstein should have reported in person to verify his address 34 times before he was arrested Saturday on federal child sex-trafficking charges.

Violating requirements of the state's 1996 Sex Offender Registration Act including checking in with law enforcement is a felony punishable by up to four years in prison for a first offense.
Subsequent violations carry a sentence of up to seven years each.

But the NYPD hasn't required the billionaire financier who owns a $77 million Upper East Side townhouse to check in since he registered as a sex offender in New York over the controversial 2008 plea bargain he struck in Florida amid allegations he sexually abused scores of underage girls in his Palm Beach mansion.

Quote:

In New York, however, a court ruled that Epstein's ownership of a residence meant he was required to comply with reporting regulations commensurate with his Level 3 offender status. The Washington Post confirmed in March that Epstein hadn't done so in nearly a decade, and that the police were aware of it:

At the 2011 hearing, Musumeci also argued that Epstein primarily lives in the Virgin Islands and maintains only a vacation home in New York City. "To require Mr. Epstein to register as a Level Three offender in New York would actually require him to come to New York more than he does normally, it would require him to come every 90 days and renew his registration," she said.

Pickholz, again, was unmoved.

"I am sorry he may have to come here every 90 days" she said. "He can give up his New York home if he does not want to come every 90 days."

New York City police see his obligations differently. Epstein does not have to check in every 90 days because he's claimed the Virgin Islands as his primary residence, said detective Sophia Mason, a police spokeswoman. She said the last time Epstein checked in was in 2010, before the hearing.

FOOD FIGHT!!!

Quote:

According to the NY Post, the NYPD is pointing the finger at Cyrus Vance's office, and Vance is pointing the finger right back at them:
Quote:

The NYPD cop assigned to monitor Epstein has repeatedly complained to Vance's Sex Crimes Unit that Epstein wasn't in compliance, according to a source familiar with the matter.
But prosecutors told the cop to merely send Epstein a letter reminding him of his reporting requirement.

A Vance spokesman denied that allegation, saying "the NYPD which is the agency responsible for monitoring SORA compliance has repeatedly told us that Mr. Epstein was in full compliance with the law."

"Our office vigorously prosecutes all failure-to-verify cases. Our prosecutors did not and would not discourage the NYPD from making an arrest," Vance spokesman Danny Frost said.

Interesting question here:

Quote:

Thus far, nothing in the indictment involves conduct since Epstein's last plea deal. If it does, though, the lack of enforcement in New York will have lots of fingers pointing at both the NYPD and Vance. Had they arrested and charged Epstein with failing to register, would they have prevented any more girls from falling victim to him?
Via Hot Air
will25u
aggiehawg
AG
will25u said:

Soooo not happening.
will25u
captkirk
AG
will25u said:

LOL. Sex trafficking lite
administrative errors
Nvm
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
backintexas2013
AG
Tweets not showing
Bunk Moreland
backintexas2013 said:

Tweets not showing

Twitter is down.
Wildmen03
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Tweets not showing
If you quote the post, you can see the URL and go to twitter directly. Twitter has been having issues being embedded on TexAgs lately. Not sure if it's a twitter or TexAgs issue.
backintexas2013
AG
will25u said:

That could be the dumbest defense since the Mike Tyson defense.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

the sex trafficking he's accused of isn't as bad as other types of sex trafficking
Is this kind of like how hate crime murders are worse than when a member of your own race murders you?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HTownAg98
He's also going to argue that the Sovereign District of New York is trying him for things that were already covered by the NPA. It's not a very good argument, but since Team Acosta thoroughly ****ed up and wrote an ambiguous NPA, they've got their foot in the door.
Rapier108
backintexas2013 said:

will25u said:

That could be the dumbest defense since the Mike Tyson defense.
It's only dumb if it doesn't end up working.
aggiehawg
AG
Frankly, I'm amazed that there do not appear to be any new victims coming forward who claim he was continuing his activity after 2008.
agent-maroon
AG
aggiehawg said:

Frankly, I'm amazed that there do not appear to be any new victims coming forward who claim he was continuing his activity after 2008.
Dead men girls tell no tales?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

aggiehawg said:

Or he restricted his activities to his house in Paris? Apparently, he doesn't speak any foreign languages so he would need someone else who did to do his recruiting.
aggiehawg
AG
agent-maroon said:

aggiehawg said:

Or he restricted his activities to his house in Paris? Apparently, he doesn't speak any foreign languages so he would need someone else who did to do his recruiting.
HelloUncleNateFitch
aggiehawg said:

agent-maroon said:

aggiehawg said:

Makes sense, isn't age of consent for sex 14 in France?
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013
AG
But as an American citizen wouldn't that still be illegal because of the law Bush passed?

And no I am not asking for a friend.
aggiehawg
AG
backintexas2013 said:

But as an American citizen wouldn't that still be illegal because of the law Bush passed?

And no I am not asking for a friend.
Which law? In any event, things that happen in France are under their jurisdiction for the actual act.
backintexas2013
AG
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PROTECT_Act_of_2003
eric76
AG
HTownAg98 said:

He's also going to argue that the Sovereign District of New York is trying him for things that were already covered by the NPA. It's not a very good argument, but since Team Acosta thoroughly ****ed up and wrote an ambiguous NPA, they've got their foot in the door.
After the search, it would be surprising if they don't add on some new charges that have nothing to do with he previous NPA.

Don't forget that they reportedly found cds of nude underage girls.

Also, regardless of the NPA, can the DOJ in Florida write an NPA that eliminates the threat of prosecution by other districts?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

• Authorizes fines and/or imprisonment for up to 30 years for U.S. citizens or residents who engage in illicit sexual conduct abroad. For the purposes of this law, illicit sexual conduct is defined as commercial sex with or sexual abuse of anyone under 18, or any sex with anyone under 16. Previous US law was less strict, only punishing those having sex either in contravention of local laws OR in commerce (prostitution); but did not prohibit non-commercial sex with, for example, a 14-year-old if such sex was legal in the foreign territory.

TBH, I really didn't know about that provision. I'm not sure it would pass muster if the conduct is legal in the location in which it occurred.

The exception to that would be something like the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, outlawing business bribery overseas, even if legal in that country. But that is business conduct, mot personal conduct.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Also, regardless of the NPA, can the DOJ in Florida write an NPA that eliminates the threat of prosecution by other districts?
No. Not without notice to the other districts involved.
biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

agent-maroon said:

aggiehawg said:

The thread has been moving fast so you might have missed it but way back on page 16 I posted a detail that the FBI found a massage table + sex toys setup in the NYC mansion in the raid that found the nude pic CDs.
aggiehawg
AG
biobioprof said:

aggiehawg said:

agent-maroon said:

aggiehawg said:

The thread has been moving fast so you might have missed it but way back on page 16 I posted a detail that the FBI found a massage table + sex toys setup in the NYC mansion in the raid that found the nude pic CDs.
No, I didn't miss that. But according to Epstein's attorneys, he hasn't indulged since 2005. So, not being in a position to dispute that, at the moment, I went with the absence of evidence of crimes occurring after the plea deal with the state of Florida.

My actual belief is that the current indictment against Epstein is simply a placeholder so they could arrest him. Superceding indictments will occur but with holidays and other things affecting grand jury deliberations, it will take a little time.

The existence of the massage room might be explained by his attorneys as his shrine to his past, or some such nonsense. Or some other explanation. Assume the forensics team has used Lumenol and blacklighted the place, so we'll see.

IDK but THIS gives me pause. Can't vouch for that site and have no idea if remotely true.Guy is sick puppy but that's just beyond weird.

biobioprof
aggiehawg said:

biobioprof said:

aggiehawg said:

agent-maroon said:

aggiehawg said:

No, I didn't miss that. But according to Epstein's attorneys, he hasn't indulged since 2005. So, not being in a position to dispute that, at the moment, I went with the absence of evidence of crimes occurring after the plea deal with the state of Florida.

My actual belief is that the current indictment against Epstein is simply a placeholder so they could arrest him. Superceding indictments will occur but with holidays and other things affecting grand jury deliberations, it will take a little time.

The existence of the massage room might be explained by his attorneys as his shrine to his past, or some such nonsense. Or some other explanation. Assume the forensics team has used Lumenol and blacklighted the place, so we'll see.

IDK but THIS gives me pause. Can't vouch for that site and have no idea if remotely true.Guy is sick puppy but that's just beyond weird.

I don't know about that site either, but they're quoting the NYT and Vanity Fair in the piece you linked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-nyc-mansion.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.